Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
ColoradoSlaveBoy

Default Gym Dares

ive just recently started going to the gym again and id love some dares to punish me for being lazy and not going for so long!
they can be anything from something while im doing my workouts or even for the locker room afterwards in either the shower or bathroom! I prefer hidden public though and nothing that someone will catch on to easily!

Likes: Humiliation, Crossdressing, degradation, bondage, forced exhibition, puppy play, role play, edging, tasks, orgasm control/denial
Hard Limits: scat, bladder control, extreme pain, permanent marks, showing face, Outdoors, anything to do with friends or family.

Kik: ThatKinkySub1
ColoradoSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:27 PM   #2
mandie
getDare Devil

Default gym dare

I dare you to shave all your pubes while in the locker room
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to have your toe nails painted the next time you are in the gym, you can wear socks while doing your workouts but in the locker rooms must be barefoot.

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 29 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:30 PM   #4
ColoradoSlaveBoy

thank you mandie and misa for the dares! ill do both of them soon! I think tomorrow is going to end up being my rest day for the week but ill complete both of these by the day after tomorrow and report back with how they went!!

Likes: Humiliation, Crossdressing, degradation, bondage, forced exhibition, puppy play, role play, edging, tasks, orgasm control/denial
Hard Limits: scat, bladder control, extreme pain, permanent marks, showing face, Outdoors, anything to do with friends or family.

Last edited by ColoradoSlaveBoy; 03-17-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #5
ColoradoSlaveBoy

anyone have any more dares to punish me with for not going to the gym in so long?
ill report back after I complete each dare!!

Old 03-18-2015, 03:10 AM   #6
NaughtyDares

Thumbs up Gym Dare

I dare you to steal some ones socks from the locker. Then wear that sock on your cock secure it with a rubber band, do you whole workout with that sock on you. Then once your workout is finished remove all your clothes except the sock make sure you do that in the locker area before entering the shower with the sock still on your cock. then forget the towel in the locker bench. Then enter the shower masturbate with the sock on, cum in the sock and then put it in your mouth and come out to get your towel with that cum soaked sock still in your mouth. Then you can remove the sock and take it as your gift for completing the dare...
COMPLETE THIS DARE
NaughtyDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk