Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-09-2022, 05:11 AM   #1
lilenby
Baby Member

Rainbow 23/nb degrading tasks & denial thread

Hi!! New poster here!! I’m still a little shy but I did want to make a thread to get some dares & denial going for me! I’ve been denied since January 1st and I haven’t really made any plans on the length etc. Since it’s self denial I thought it might be fun to get some input & some tasks while I’m at it! I usually keep myself denied for a couple months at a time for reference. Here is my idea:

1. You can add to my denial up to 3 days in each comment or a week for every task you send me. So for example if you send me three tasks you can decide to add 3 weeks & 3 days onto my denial.
2. For every task I complete, I will write a detailed report on my experience. Depending on how you find my report, you can punish me with up to two weeks of denial or reward me with a ruined orgasm.
3. All kinks & limits are mentioned in my sig! I do live with others so pls keep that in mind when setting tasks!

Thank you so much!!!

likes: nipple play & pain, degradation, humiliation, denial, bladder control, light pain, cuckholding, pet play.

dislikes: insertion, scat, blood, anything illegal, pics & vids
lilenby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 08:27 AM   #2
gnii
Distinguished Member

First of all, add 3 days to your denial.
Secondly, I have a task for you:
Hold your pee for the next three hours (you can't pee before you start holding unless you already need to go very bad already).
After the three hours you can pee, but you must do it completely naked and on all fours like a good pet, and go in something like a bucket (or, if you have a cat, the litter would work great).
This allows me to give you an extra week of denial. Not bad for a start, is it?

I'd also like a detailed report, please, so we can decide a punishment if you fail or if the report isn't accurate enough.

Have fun!

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 11:36 AM   #3
helliswhatyoumake

I'll just add 3 days of denial for you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, denial control, humilaition, orgasm denial