Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Wedgie
Account Banned

Talking Burning Balls

All of the guys on here have seen the dares were you put IcyHot or some other burning sauce on your cock and balls and see how long you last. I have decided that after so long i would up the it to a whole new level. First for this dare you will need 2 q-tips and the following items:

The "Burn Your Balls Off" Lube
3 table spoons of IcyHot
3 tea spoons of Tabasco Sauce (Hot Sauce)
2 table spoons of tooth paste
1 table spoon of spearmint oil
2 table spoons of cinnamon oil
1 tea spoon of salt

Whip this well until the oils have been fully mixed in. For this dare you first of all need to dip the 2 q-tips into the lube and then slowly insert this into your penis. Then as you do this make sure that you not do it to fast or you have the possibility to cut the inside of your dick After this you lube your dick and balls up until you get a bonner, after which do not masturbate just leave on your dick to see how long you can last. WARNING: This is for serious guys only, and i am not responsible for any pain this may cause you. This can also be used as a game if many guys do it at the same time you could see who can remain silent longest. Have Fun with this dare ( could also be used as a punishment)!

Remember: Do not try to wash off with water because it will only increase the pain. Pain will relax between 45-90 minutes.
You have been Warned, Tough Guys Only.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Great dare, but I don't have IcyHot here. Does anyone know where I could get this outside the USA (I'm from Germany). Would be great, thanks. And where can you get cinnamon oil? Never heard of it.
ohne_id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:34 AM   #3
ac123

I think icy hot is the same as deep heat.
ac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
Hg

IcyHot is also sold under BenGay, DeepHeat and also TigerBalm.

The original purpose for these is for sports strain or arthritic relief, so failing finding the variants you can maybe see if there is anything else sold for this purpose and ask around to see if it is safe.

As for cinnamon oils - Try herbal remedy or healthcare shops or market stalls.

I cannot find IcyHot/varients or cinnamon oil here in england, so I hope you have better luck
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury298 View Post
I cannot find IcyHot/varients or cinnamon oil here in england, so I hope you have better luck
For Icyhot equivalents try outdoor stores eg. Go Outdoors, Blacks, Decathlon or even Superdrug
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #6
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Thanks for all your answers, I try to search for it now
ohne_id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

Twist:before you go out on the field for baseball (or sport of your choice) coat the inside of your jockstrap or compression shorts will the lube. Have fun.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #8
Hg

Thanks Slave1987, Ill look out for that next time im in town, but not had much luck so far in homemade/dare supplies: unable to find IcyHot(/Varients), ginger root, tubing, rope, pretty much everything. I know where it should be in theory though.

Thank you anyways, ill keep my eyes open.
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #9
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

Twist: Buy some clamps at a hardwear store and apply lube to the and put them on your balls and tighten the clamps 1/2 turn every minute untill they stop burning
Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #10
l-kelley
Account Banned

I May try this........
Old 05-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #11
Drewsub90
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Drewsub90

Thought i might let you guys know, be careful with oils, if you get spearmint or cinnamon ESSENTIAL oil, it can be very harmful to the skin, and after a few minutes(if that) it absorbs into your system, some essential oils have actually been fatal due to their strength.
Drewsub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #12
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

you can buy just a basic spearmint oil that will not harm you, but rather burn your balls off.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #13
Jack Lash

Send a message via Yahoo to Jack Lash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
All of the guys on here have seen the dares were you put IcyHot or some other burning sauce on your cock and balls and see how long you last. I have decided that after so long i would up the it to a whole new level. First for this dare you will need 2 q-tips and the following items:

3 table spoons of IcyHot
1 tea spoon of salt

Whip this well until the oils have been fully mixed in. For this dare you first of all need to dip the 2 q-tips into the lube and then slowly insert this into your penis. Then as you do this make sure that you not do it to fast or you have the possibility to cut the inside of your dick After this you lube your dick and balls up until you get a bonner, after which do not masturbate just leave on your dick to see how long you can last. WARNING: This is for serious guys only, and i am not responsible for any pain this may cause you. This can also be used as a game if many guys do it at the same time you could see who can remain silent longest. Have Fun with this dare ( could also be used as a punishment)!

Remember: Do not try to wash off with water because it will only increase the pain. Pain will relax between 45-90 minutes.
okay i did this dare and 4hrs later when i went to pee it hurts sooooo much worse any tips?
i am currently holding pee because it hurts to much

Dislikes: permant marks/damage/injury. feces/blood. Publicly being humiliated.
Jack Lash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:11 AM   #14
Puggsley

Sorry Jack, the only remedy probably is to pee, just to wash it all out.

Im sure this is not the answer you wanted, but Im afraid its the only way.
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:32 AM   #15
that dumbass kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post

3 table spoons of IcyHot
1 tea spoon of salt

you have no clue how much i hate u rite now..... MY PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that dumbass kid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk