Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Default Human Hot Dog **Messy**

In this dare, you will "become" a hot dog.

Things you'll need: a package of unfrozen hotdogs, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, relish and a loaf of bread. (If you're missing an ingredient, substitute with something else, but do the penalty.)
  1. First, strip naked, lay a towel out on the floor, and stretch out on it on your belly. (At this point, you should have the ingredients at hand, along with a spoon, butter knife and a tight-fitting pair of underwear.)

2. Next, open up the container of mayonnaise, dip in the knife and spread a thick coat over your right ass cheek. (If it's a squirt bottle, squirt then coat.)

3. Third, spread a thick coat of mustard over your left ass cheek.

4. Fourth, press a hot dog between your ass cheeks as tightly as possible.

5. Lay like this for five full minutes.

6. Slap a slice of bread over each ass cheek, then turn over on your back.

7. Now, press a hot dog between your pussy lips (if you're a girl) or wrap some bread around your penis alongside a hot dog (if you're a guy.)

8. Next, scoop up some relish with a spoon and dump it all over your privates three times. If you have pubic hair, be sure to mix it in your hairs quite well.

9. Then, squirt ketchup onto your privates and mix it in with the relish.

10. If you're a girl, slap a piece of bread over your pussy.

11. Now it's time to spread some ingredients over your boobs or upper chest, depending on gender. Spread mayo & mustard over your right side and ketchup & relish over your left.

12. Put a glob of ketchup on your nose, smear mayo over your cheeks and smear an outline of mustard around your lips.

13. Put a hotdog between your teeth and clamp down and you're done.

14. Grab the pair of underwear beside you and slip it on carefully so as to avoid losing any ingredients.

15. Head to your bedroom, lay the towel over your pillow to avoid ruining it, and then hump the pillow as fast as you can for five minutes.

16. Now make your way to the kitchen, grab a plate and set it on the table. Take a little bit of all of the ingredients out of your underwear, just enough to make a hotdog on the plate.

17. You have 2 choices of what to do next: eat the hotdog (all of it) and go shower OR don't eat the hotdog, slip it (intact) into the front of your pants, and enjoy its company for the next two hours. At the end of 2 hours, climb into your tub, place the (still intact) hotdog on the bottom of the tub and then smash it with your bare butt.
If you had to substitute with another ingredient, the following is your penalty: When you're done with the dare, take off the underwear and place it over your head for five minutes, while pressing your hand against it to rub in the ingredients. Shave your legs and armpits with ketchup instead of shaving cream (even if you're a guy) and then put the underwear with as many ingredients as there are remaining back on for the rest of the day.
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lorna for this post:
Old 07-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
wedgiebrown

Just did it but couldent findany mayo. so I used horseraddish instead. It felt weird in my TWs. Well good dare any way. still working with the penalty. It felt weird on my dick and ass. thanks, got anymore

Wont DO!ublic, sexual, anything my parents can find about, pee/poo, crossdressing, naked, illegal

CANT DO: Hanging, dangling, shoving stuff up my buttoks, ice

13/Male
wedgiebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:40 AM   #3
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

nice dare. really well thought out. Nice.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
AtariMan

I would do this if I had enough money to waste on food.

LIMITS Full Public, Family/Friends, Eating Poo, Eating Large Quantities of Pee, Pain, Damaging Expensive Personal Property, Definitely Getting Caught/Humiliated, Permanent, Illegal

OK WITH SemiPublic, Drinking Small Amounts of Pee, Damaging Cheap Stuff (i.e. Underwear)

LIKES Dares By Myself, Home Alone Nudity, Going Outside Nude At Night, Drawing On Parts (Normally) Covered in Clothing, Barefeet Mess
AtariMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
Jord

its a very good dare ive done it top fun
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
hornygirl09

Love it haha nice

I am legoguy314's sister so if you have dares for us other than fuck each other I will be glad to do them.

Note: I WILL NOT TAKE PICS SO DON'T EVEN ASK
hornygirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

This is a well thought out dare, but I'd like to add something:

If you use a hotdog from a jar or tin, please please make sure you wash it thoroughly. I'm pretty sure that brine (or whatever else they put them in) is not good for your bits.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
ScottAS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
This is a well thought out dare, but I'd like to add something:

If you use a hotdog from a jar or tin, please please make sure you wash it thoroughly. I'm pretty sure that brine (or whatever else they put them in) is not good for your bits.
Nah, brine is just salt water. If anything, it's mildly anti-septic, and certainly won't do you any more harm than swimming in the sea. The only downside is that you'll soon find out if you have any nicks in your skin. ;-)
ScottAS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
tigerslave

I love this dare! My favorite dare so far!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk