Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM   #1
GD_SB

Default Turn-by-turn competition

You say for how long you’re in and offer at least 3 of your likes for playing and at least 1 of your dislikes. If necessary you can also set some personal limits for the game, but the less you limit, the more fun it will be. Anyway, please keep all requests reasonably! Then anyone can contact you for playing. He or she will be playing with the same likes and dislikes as given in the post. Tasks can be adopted if necessary to enable execution, for example some spanks on the pussy could be replaced with spanks on the penis. In the beginning, both should agree if and how proof shall be provided.

You’re playing turn-by-turn. Your competitor starts with the first request. Each request can either be accepted, then executed, and then the person demanding it has to do it on his or her own. If successful, the other player asks the next request. Each time some player refuses to accept a request, fails while executing or refuses to do it on his or her own afterwards, the other player might give some request based on the dislikes. When refusing or failing these, the game is over and the player who chickened out will receive some punishment from the winner.

Example:
A: I’m in for 2 hours with stripping, edging and spanking, dislike is denial.
B: Let’s play!
Round 1:
B: Strip your upper body.
A: I Accept. (strips).
B: (strips)
Round 2:
A: Pinch your nipples hard for 30sec.
B: No I won’t do that.
A: Then you’re denied for 3 days.
B: Ok I accept.
Round 3:
B: Pull down your pants and spank each ass check 50 times with a wooden spoon.
A: Uhh okay. (spanks)
B: I didn’t thought you would do that. I refuse.
A: Then you’re denied for 10 days instead of 3!
B: No, sorry, I chicken out.

B is the loser and will get some punishment from A.

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner. In general, with women I can be both sub and dom and also like playing/daring turn by turn, with men I'll only interact as a sub.

Likes and limits

My PM/kik dares

My pending dare tasks

kik: GD username
GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GD_SB for this post:
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM   #2
GD_SB

As an opener I offer three games for the first three requesters, one of that might only go to a female competitor. No time limit.

I offer 5 likes: stripping, nipple torture, cock/balls torture, edging and pee play (no drinking). You have to go with at least three of them.
As a dislike I offer pee play (drinking small amounts) and ass plugging. You have to go with at least one of them.

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner. In general, with women I can be both sub and dom and also like playing/daring turn by turn, with men I'll only interact as a sub.

Likes and limits

My PM/kik dares

My pending dare tasks

kik: GD username
GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk