Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2022, 07:04 PM   #1
Alice666

Default 40 Dares A Day

user jstmefred has instructed me to start a new thread as a punishment for my 40DD tits. you can find the punishment thread this started in in my previous posts. i am meant to request one dare a day for the next forty days. please make these easy to do alone in a room. you may reference my signature for my inspiration.

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Orgasm and Bladder Control, Bondage, General BDSM, Pet Play, Spanking, clamps on nipple and clit, being called an it

Dislikes: Heavy Pain

Limits: Piss, Shit, (family/friend), Public, Permanent, Illegal, Pictures

interested in learning about anal.
Alice666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 07:29 PM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Pencil

Alright. Today, it will find an object it believes will fit comfortably and painlessly into its woefully inexperienced but willfully slutty anus. It should spend some moments contemplating this object, envisioning it penetrating its hole... as it soon will do just that.

It will also locate an assisting object, such as a binder clamp or some clay, to serve as a stand for this object.

I'm not certain what it thinks it could have done to prevent the growth of those monstrosities on its thorax, but as it desires punishment for such behavior, it does not deserve to use its hands like a person.

Rather, completely naked, after using nothing but its own spit to prepare the object, it will use the assisting object to balance the penetrating object on the floor... using nothing but its mouth parts.

It will then squat over its chosen phallus and, without its hands, take it into its anal cavity until its rump touches the floor between its bare feet.

If it knocks the phallic object over by mistake, it must pick it up off the floor with only its mouth parts, and try again until it succeeds.

Does it have any questions?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 03-27-2022 at 07:32 PM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:04 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Does it have any toys or supplies to use or is it just suppose to entertain itself?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:12 AM   #4
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Since you like bladder and orgasm control were gonna combine them. You are not allowed to pee until you are certain you're about to go whether you want to or not. Now the fun starts. You are to edge 20 times and hold that edge 30 seconds with a minimum of 1 minutes breaks between edges.. If you orgasm or pee before the edges are complete, message me for a punishment.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:24 AM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

Kneel naked at a table, so that you can put your chest against the table and your tits lay on the table. Your tits base should be about 10-12 cm above the table surface. Raise your tits, one at a time, pulling them completely up with both hands pinching them on nipple and areola, and let them fall slapping on the table. Do it 40 times for each tit (you can alternate the right and left tit every 20 times if you can't stand 40 times in a row).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:23 PM   #6
Alice666

Default toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Does it have any toys or supplies to use or is it just suppose to entertain itself?
it has a weak vibrator and skinny dildo as well as some small clothespin and sharpies, i also have some tape. i should also not in this thread my nipples are pierced, i feel like that might matter. sorry for not clarifying

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Orgasm and Bladder Control, Bondage, General BDSM, Pet Play, Spanking, clamps on nipple and clit, being called an it

Dislikes: Heavy Pain

Limits: Piss, Shit, (family/friend), Public, Permanent, Illegal, Pictures

interested in learning about anal.
Alice666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, clit abuse, degradation, humiliate girls, punish a naughty girl