Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-15-2015, 02:22 PM   #1
DannyMaster

Sport Football Capturing the Jocks [Bondage][Strip Poker][Jocks][Chastity][Electro][Blackmail]

This story will involve two gay swimmers capturing two straight quarterbacks from the college football team, and eventually turning them into their sex slaves, through a game of strip poker, a prostitute, blackmail, chastity devices, shock collars and more. This is my first posted story, so enjoy, compliments and critique is of course welcome, either as comments or PM's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach and Brad
Chapter One

The end of the football season, a victory for the home team. The whole team was celebrating, a huge party out in front of the stadium. Christopher and Lucas weren't part of the football team. They were the newest members oo the swim team, that everybody knew, secret to everyone else however, was their relationship. They'd been meeting up for the past year or so. Both of them had been into bondage before meeting, Chris was esentially an expert dom, Lucas was more of a novice.

One night, they had been talking about which other students they would most like to tie up. There was no doubt about it, it was the two quarterbacks from the college football team. Zachary and Brad. They were both at least 6' tall, with chiseled faces, and even more chiseled muscly bodies.

They were however, both as straight as the rest of the football team. Capturing them was only a fun thought, and Luke quickly moved on to other thoughts, but Chris could'nt get the thought out of his head.

He would get them both tied up, and at his mercy. Whatever the cost.

After long work, he had concocted a plan, and it would be carried out tonight with Luke's help.

Zach and Brad had been drinking, celebrating their success over the opposing team. They were notoriously desperate for any opportunity to chat up a girl, and they'd use it to their advantage.

Certainly, she would cost them, but it would be worth it.
To attract Zach and Brad they hired a prostitute named Rebecca to come play strip poker with them.

While Zach and Brad perhaps weren't the best judges, they certainly knew beauty when they saw it, and when the tall bombshell arrived, they knew she'd be the perfect bait to attract the boys.

She approached Zach and Brad, who has just finished with a row of shots. The frat boys were dressed in overly tight polos and shorts.

"So, you two want to join me and some friends for a game of poker?" She opened

The two quarterbacks turned around, seeing the girl, clearly impressed. Zach whispered to Brad:
"Dibs"
-"Fuck off"

Returning to a voice that could drown out the music, Zach said
"What sort of poker baby? What's the buy-in?"

She put her head against the boys' ears and whispered
"Strip poker, what you're wearing will be fine boys".

The boys looked at eachother like they'd just scored big, feeling smug.

"Fuck yeah we'll join, where are we playing?"

"Just a while away, in my friends' house"

Chris owned a house about 5 minutes walk away from the college, they'd set up a poker table in the basement, with plenty of booze nearby, and music to add to the proper party atmosphere.

Chris and Luke had hurried home when they saw that their bate had worked, soon enough, they heard the quarterbacks and the hooker coming to the house.

When they entered, they seemed dissapointed that Rebecca's friend weren't girls aswell.

Chris knew he'd have to put on a role to lure them further.

"Hey guys, great you could make it" He leaned in and whispered to them "To the victor goes the spoils" and winked. The quarterbacks tossed their kit bags in the corner of the basement, they'd brought them with them as the celebrations began right after the last match.

The quarterbacks felt great again, they thought they had Chris and Luke nailed easily. And if they were playing fair, they propably would have, Chris and Luke weren't built anything like the Zach and Brad, they were swimmers, with a slim build and plain faces. Zach and Brad were model material, and certainly among the most handsome men of the entire college. They felt there was no competition, they felt great.

They all sat down around the table, they made sure Zach sat opposite Rebecca, while Chris and Luke sat by the side of the table, trying their best to remain ignored while Zach and Brad were keeping their eye on Rebecca.

The game went by quickly, not only were Zach and Luke goddamn awful at poker, the deck was stacked against them. Not long after the game had begun, Zach lost his shirt. Chris and Luke has a hard time keeping their cool, and were certainly happy they had the table to hide their reaction. His chest was beautifully toned, With his huge pecs rounding off to two perky nipples, that were desperately asking to be pinched. Not long after, Brad lost his shirt too, holy fuck, if the night had stopped now, Chris and Luke would've been happy. The sight of the two shirtless quarterbacks, shiny from sweating in the warm basement would be enough to keep their minds busy for the next week. But the night wouldn't already be stopping now, there was far more planned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the end of chapter one, but I've got far, far more planned (Don't worry, we'll get some more swimmer-descriptions aswell, I promised both speedos and jockstraps will appear). Does it sound interesting so far, and is there anything that should be changed? Ideas for what could happen to Zach and Brad are also welcome, but won't necessarily be included. Enjoy reading, I should have the next chapter ready soon!

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Muscular/Atheltic, Groups , Nippleplay, CBT, strip games.

Dislikes/Limits: Anal, Spanking, crossdressing, scat, poop, pee, family, showing face, blood.

Capturing the Jocks, two swimmers capture two straight quarterbacks from their college's team
DannyMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to DannyMaster for this post:
Old 09-15-2015, 02:46 PM   #2
magic_j

Good first story it's good and I'd like to see more.
magic_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:23 PM   #3
HypnoSlaveBitchBoi

Yeah this story is awesome :3 can't wait to see what happens next :3 to those beautiful hunks :3

Limits: piss, poop, messy, illegal, blood

My results- http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1058672

slave Callander :3 https://teamup.com/ksfb022d1cbbd54504

Pm dares:- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73896
I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them.
HypnoSlaveBitchBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #4
DannyMaster

Sport Football Chapter 2:

As requested, here are pictures of Chris and Luke:

Now, without further ado, here's Chapter 2:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
A short while afterwards, Rebecca lost her top, revealing a white bra keeping her generous chest in place. The quarterbacks were clearly excited by the sight, and Chris and Luke were propably not the only ones happy about the table concealing them now.

Having grown more cocky and distracted at the sight of Rebecca, Brad soon lost his shorts. Knowing he came from the football game, Chris and Luke exitingly watched him remove his shorts, but sadly he wasn't wearing a jockstrap underneath. The brown boxers didn't do much to hide his muscled thighs however. He sat down at the table again, smirking towards Rebecca. The game went on, and Zach lost his shorts as well, revealing his plaid boxers.

As arranged, Rebecca interrupted the game.
"How about I go and get pizza guys, I'll be back in 20 minutes".

Zach flirted:
"How about I come with you"
"Not dressed like that!"
"No, I'd put it on again"
"Not until the evening's over, that's the rules, or are you chickening out?"
Zach was silent.
"See you soon then"
Rebecca got up and left. We had payed her beforehand, and she would not be returning with pizza, or showing up again. She wen't home, happy with having earned money without even having to give a blowjov

They began the next round, but before they managed to finish, Chris's phone "rang". At least it made a ringing sound. Chris pretended:
"Hi Rebecca... Yeah, you guys are all cool with pepperoni right?"
They nodded
"Yeah, everybody's cool. Oh yeah?.. You want us to do what?.. Rope-wrestle?.. Well, okay, if you insist".
He hung up.
"Damn, seems I wasn't the lucky one"
Chris pointed towards Zach and Brad, who grew excited at what he was saying.
"Rebecca wants to see which one of you two she's going to have fun with, but she needs to find out who's the better man. So you two are going to rope-wrestle".
Brad replied
"Rope-wrestle?"
The whole plan revolved around them buying this idea, and with his impression of the drunk frats he was talking to, Luke replied:
"Rope-wrestling? You know, two people are tied together, and the first person to touch the wall wins? You gotta know rope-wrestling"
Zach and Brad were both far better at football than being intellegent, and used the age-old trick of pretending to know. Murmuring together they said:
"Oh yeah, rope wrestling, sure we know. And the winner gets to fuck Rebecca?"
Chris replied:
"Yeah, seems she's more into your type than me, but she can't decide which one of you is the man"
Zach and Brad smiled, still thinking they were winning.
The plan seemed to have worked, the combination of their stupidity, drunkenness and Rebecca's tits seemed to have gotten the plan to work, hell yeah! Now the fun could begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter coming soon!

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Muscular/Atheltic, Groups , Nippleplay, CBT, strip games.

Dislikes/Limits: Anal, Spanking, crossdressing, scat, poop, pee, family, showing face, blood.

Capturing the Jocks, two swimmers capture two straight quarterbacks from their college's team
Old 09-16-2015, 07:18 PM   #5
magic_j

Ah yes the age old sport of rope wrestling, I believe the Greeks played it. Keep up the good work.
magic_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:59 PM   #6
Nick
Distinguished Member

Agreed, great story. I like your writing style a lot

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:05 PM   #7
DannyMaster

Zach and Brad tied up (I'll have to avoid showing genitalie due to the no 18+ pictures rule)
Chapter 3

Chris begun
"Alright, I've got some rope in the garage, hang on a moment. Enjoy the beer!"
Zach and Brad both downed their beers, and began to pick up their clothes, preparing to put them on, until Luke interrupted them
"Rebecca's not gonna fuck you if she see's you with your clothes on, she specifically said to keep them on until the evening was over".
Both of the quarterbacks looked begrudginyl at eachother, beginning to think it all a bit too "fag". But then they remembered Rebecca, holy fuck did they want her. And they decided that it was worth it.

Meanwhile Chris has been in his dungeon next door to pick up some rope, and made sure to wait long enough for them to belive he'd gone all the way out to his garage to get the rope.
"Here we are, now, you two stand in the center of the room, with your backs facing eachother. They stood up, and went into the center of the basement room, their toned sweaty bodies glistening under the lamps.

Chris begun:
"First off, there's the blindfold, it's no fun if you can see the wall beforehand!"
The quarterbacks were beginning to look worried, but Chris quickly tied bandanas around both of their eyes.
"Alright, now wrap your elbows around eachother"
They did as they were told, and Chris began expertly tying them up with rope, at a rate that even Luke had yet to have seen before. In short time, both the athletes were tied together, with no way to get out. Their bodies had been highlighted by Chris' ropework, and their elbows were firmly locked together.

Luke was in heaven, watching the two atheletes squirming against their bonds, their tight muscles flexing and pulling to test their restraints.

Chris finished by tying the last end of the rope, to a hook in the ceiling, making them unable to move around the room.

"Can we begin yet or what?" complained Brad.
"Just a moment" said Chris.
Luke had found Zach's iPhone in the pocket of his shorts, the idiot didn't have a pincode on it. He was signed into Facebook and everything. Just as they had hoped.

The two muscled footballers tied up in the middle of the room, heard the sound of the iPhone's camera, and saw the its flash under their blindfolds. They were both startled by it, and suddenly began pulling at their restraints, trying to get out.

"Hey, what the fuck, no fucking pictures" said Zach, wrestling with Chris' ropework.

"Fuck you two look hot tied up like that" said Luke.

"What the fuck is going on, when's Rebecca coming back"

"I'll kill you fuckers when I get out" added Brad. Equally unable to get out of Chris' masterful ropework

"You forgot to put on a pincode on your phone, do you want these pictures uploaded to your Facebook Zach, or how about we send them to the Football coach? How do you think they would like that?" said Luke, continuing to take pictures of the two quarterbacks tied up in their basement.

After having looked through their shorts, Chris took a look in their gym bags. He found exactly what he was looking for.

"Do you really still play with jockstraps, man thats hot, do you get off on wearing them?"

"When I get out of here, you'll be fucking dead you faggots!" said Zach.

""When"" added Chris "Now let's see what we have here, man Brad you sure do sweat a lot, this jockstrap reeks." he held it up to Zach's nose. "What do you think Zach, pretty gross eh?"

"Get those fucking things away from me you psycho!"

As the O came out of Zach's mouth, Chris forced Brad's still weaty jockstrap into Zach's mouth
"Mmmgpphhh, mMMmpphhhhh!" Was all that came out of him.

Luke tossed him a roll of duct tape, and Chris made sure he couldn't spit out the jockstrap. Luke then tossed Chris Zach's jockstrap, whereafter Chris efficiently squeezed Brad's nose, until he had to open his mouth to breathe:

"You motherfuc-mmmmgppph mmmppphh"-His words became muffled as Zach's well-used dirty white jockstrap entered Brad's mouth, followed by duct tape to keep him from spitting it out again.

Chris and Luke stood back to watch. The two quartersback, earlier today applauded by the entire college for their victory, were now tied together in Chris' basement, pulling against their restraints in a futile effort to get out. They watched their tanned muscle tense as they tried to pull themselves out, and listened to their muffled curse-words and threats. Chris looked Luke in the eyes and smiled, their plan had worked perfectly. They had captured their dream subs. Now it was time to have some fun with then

The following user says Thank You to DannyMaster for this post:
Old 09-19-2015, 12:59 PM   #8
DannyMaster

Chapter 4

Zach and Brad were fighting against their bonds, pulling and tugging at the ropes in a futile effort to get out. Despite having lost their clothes, they were getting hotter and hotter, and sweatier and sweatier from their efforts. Their well-toned muscles were shining under the basement lamps.

Chris and Luke both took out a pair of leg irons, the two jocks felt the cold steel against their warm legs, and heard the "Click!" as Chris and Luke locked the footballers' legs to eachother, Brad's left leg tied to Zach's left leg, and vice versa. Leaving their legs tied together by crossed over chains, further restricting their movement.

"MMmmpppGHHHFFF!" Zach tried again to get them to release him, without any luck. They were blindfolded, scared what was going to happen next. They heard Chris and Luke pull something out of Chris' equipment bag, and heard their footsteps as their captors walked around them.

Thwack! Brad's body bolted against his restraints, as Luke his legs with a flogger. Twhack! Zach's head hit Luke's, as he tried to avoid Chris' flogger hitting his six-pack. They heard Chris and Luke walking around them in a circle, and felt the sharp sting as their floggers hit them. Thwack! Brad's chest was the next target, then Zach's and Brad's thighs were both hit with one swing. Suddenly, the hits grew faster, Chris and Luke walked around them, hitting all over their bodies with varying intensity.

"Mmmppphhhgggg!!!", Zach and Brad yelled muffle screams in unison, as their tones bodies turned more and more red from the flogging. Constantly hitting different parts of their bodies, without any warning of where they'd hit next. The two jocks were fighting at their restraints, and pulling and tugging, while they were being bombarded with hits from the two leather floggers. After a while they had been hit almost everywhere but on their dicks.

Suddenly, the flogging stopped. The two red and sweaty pieces of meat were breathing heavily, happy that their torment was over.

Chris and Luke put their full strength into their next hit, as they both aimed for the only place they had delibrately saved until now. "Twhack!", the sounds of their floggers echoed through the basement, as two well-placed hits to the footballerers' dicks made them scream out in pain.

"Mpppgghhh-Aaaggghhhhh, YOU FUCKERS!" Brad's sweat had made the duct tape come loose, and he spat out the jockstrap from his mouth.

"Scream all you want, the basement is soundproof" Chris grinned. "Get the two muzzles from the bag Luke!". Luke went over to the duffle bag, and pulled out two leather muzzles.

"Mmppphhhh" Zach unsuccessfully tried to add to the conversation.

"No, get the fuck away from me you fucking perverts!" yelled Brad, as Luke approached with the muzzle gag. Chris picked up the jockstrap from the floor, and tried to stuff it into Brad's firmly closed mouth. He pinched his nose until he would have to open his mouth to breath. And promptly stuffed in the jockstrap, and locked on the muzzle afterwards.

"Mmmpppggghhhhhhh!" Brad was once again silenced, and not long after, Zach too, was gagged in a similar fashion.

Now, it was time to make the two footballers truly "their property"

Old 09-19-2015, 02:38 PM   #9
5park1ez

Thumbs up :D

I really hope you release more soon!
5park1ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:06 PM   #10
DrWedgie26

Awesome story! Love that you use pictures with every post. Please keep up the writing!!

Cannot do: Family, public, poop, pee, blood, permanent
DrWedgie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:29 PM   #11
MALEficent
Distinguished Member

Asterisk

Amazing work and writing

Male/Gay/Gender Fluid/Switch

Edge counter: 100/100

Likes: humiliation, body writing, omorashi, wedgies, exercise, rules, watersports, pet play, age play, wax, sounding, roleplay, socks, ballbusting, underwear, edging, denial, spanking, socks, foot torture, messy;

Dislikes: shaving, anal, long;

Limits: public(includes pictures), truths, crossdressing, scat/puke, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

PM Dares/Rules;

Toy list.

Beast is so harsh, I prefer MALEficent.
MALEficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 01:39 PM   #12
DannyMaster

As you might imagine, it was quite difficult to find an all-ages-friendly illustration for this one, so this will have to make do.

Chapter 5

Chris picked up a pair of scissors, and went over to Zach. He snipped a small part of the elastic in the top of his boxers.

"You won't have any use for these anymore big boy" he said, and ripped them off. Revealing his - surprisingly - shaved cock.

"All nice and cleaned up for me? Oh you really are much too kind", after saying it, Chris squeezed his balls, causing Zach to jump as much as his restraints allowed.

Luke took the scissors from Chris, and stood in front of Brad.

"Now Brad, let's see if those rumours I've been hearing are true", he quickly snipped off Brad's boxers, and was more than happy with what he saw. The boxers had done a good job of hiding his - when flaccid - 6.5 inches of meat that was now hanging in front of Luke.
"Jesus Chris, take a look at this monster", Chris turned to look, and his face lit up when he saw it. Brad reluctantly blushed.

Luke worked his hand in betwen Brad and Zach's and rubbed a finger around Zach's tight butthole.
"How do you like the sound of it Zach? It's 6 inches, and it isn't even hard yet".
Zach tried to say something, but whatever his argument against Luke's idea, it was muffled by the gag and jockstrap.
Luke took hold of Zach's cock with his other hand. "Chris, how do you say we let these guys have a bit of fun, before we lock them up?"

"You're a wicked sonuvabitch Luke" replied Chris.
Luke began jerking Zach off, slowly trying to to the straight footballer's dick hard. No dice, Zach clearly wasn't keen on the idea of a man jerking him off. He'd have to use stronger methods. Luckily, he had practiced plenty on Chris. He got down on his knees, and took Zach's dick in his mouth.

Chris went to the next room, and came back with two plastic cans, with end that most certainly resembled a female vagina, and male asshole.
"Now, I've got two things here you can stick your dick in Brad. Which one do you want, pussy or ass?"
After splurting some more incomprehensible swearwords, something came out of his mouth that mostly sounded like pussy.

"I can't quite hear you Brad, going to have to ask you to speak up a little" teased Chris.
"Wssii" It most certainly sounded like he said pussy again, but the choice wasn't up to him.
"Well, I guess I'll choose them, you might aswell get some knowledge of how it feels beforehand, so you'll get the asshole, I believe this one is based on Tony Magnum*". He put the fleshjack (The asshole version of a fleshlight) aside for a moment, to get him warmed up first. Using his one hand as a makeshift cockring, and the other to slowly move his uncut behemoth of a dick back and forward, he managed to get him hard fairly quickly.

Chris couldn't resist, and quickly took a break from Brad's dick to go and find a ruler in his schoolbag that he held against Brad "Holy shit Luke, 11 inches!" Luke gurgled something back, his mouth was occupied with Zach's 7 inches.

Chris went back to work on Brad's dick, and after getting it as hard as he could, he spat on it, to give him a little bit of lube.

He picked up the fleshjack, and slowly began working Brad's - to be frank - humongous dick into it. Brad yelled as his Dick had to be squeezed into the tight space, but eventually he got it all the way in there. As he slowly began moving the flashjack back and forth, and worked the ribbed sextoy on Brad's cock, Brad accidentally let out a moan.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you big boy, I bet Zach will be even tighter than that"

While he tried not to show it, Brad did enjoy the tight fleshjack. It certainly beat the more sexually active (more loose) college girls he would usually try to chat up at parties. As the simulated asshole worked it's way up and down Brad's rod, he couldn't help but continue moaning, despite his best afforts.

The same was happening with Zach, as Luke moved his well-trained mouth and tongue all over Zach's cock. Within long, they were both on the very edge of cumming.

"Take over for a moment won't you Luke?" asked Chris. Luke took his hands around Zach and Brad, and began working the the fleshjack on Brad, while still sucking off Zach, both of the quarterbacks reluctantly expressing through the louder and louder moaning.

In the meantime, Chris went to the kitchen, and filled two bowls with water and ice-cubes, where after going into the dungeon, where he picked up a heavy duffle-bag, that gave off metallic clangs as he carried it into the room where the two quarterbacks were held just (and only just) on the edge by Luke excellent tongue and hand-work.

Chris went over and took off Zach and Brad's blindfolds, both of them with their eyes closed in bliss. He tapped Luke on the shoulder, signalling him to stop. As he removed the fleshjack from Brad's cock, and his mouth from Luke's they both moaned harder than ever before, and sent looks of pure anger and hatred in the direction of Luke, who so rudely stopped just as they were about to be "released".

Fuck they were horny now, they had almost forgotten that they had been practically kidnapped by those two small twinks from the swim-team, through sheer trickery and deceit. As they opened their eyes, and the bright lights shone them in their eyes, reality came back. They were in fact, tied up in basement, sweaty and shiny from the heat, hoping that two gay lovers would let them cum.

*Imagine his ass however you will, he's not real.

Old 09-22-2015, 02:12 PM   #13
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow really good story love it
Old 09-23-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
DannyMaster

Chapter 6

But they would not be allowed to cum yet, that was damn certain. They looked at Chris, and saw him pull what looked like two metal jockstraps out of his duffel bag. Fear filled their eyes, and their dicks went limp faster than you can say "chastity belt".

"Looks like we won't even need the ice-water" grinned Chris.

But these were no ordinary chastity belts. They were electrified, vibratorfied, titaniumified, just about every "fied" that there was to fie in a chastity belt (It's my story, so I'll damn well allow myself to invent words if I want to).

The two muscular frat boys suddenly had renewed interest to get out of their bondage, and did their best to fight the ropes, pulling every muscle in their body to attempt to break out. Sadly for them, Chris had been tying up guys for several years now, and he had become pretty damn good at it.

Chris approached Zach with the shiny chastity belt, who did his best to avoid the belt, flexing his body in every direction apart from Chris's. Chris slowly slid the cold steel up Zach's legs, and began working his dick into the plastic interior of the belt, while Zach screamed bloody mary into his gag.

After a while, he heard a distinct "Click!" as his dick was locked into the belt. Chris took the key, and put it in his pocket, and flicked a switch on the belt, that made a small LED light up near the right side of Zach's adonis belt.

Luke went to work with getting Brad's sausage of biblical proportions into the belt. After a lot of slowly working it in, and a bit of ice water of lube, he finally managed to get it in there. And clicked the lock shut, sealing his cock inside an electrified titanium prison. He would no longer be able to lie in his dorm room, and jerk to "Natalie's vacation pictures" or some some big busted milf "in their area". Their cocks were no longer theirs to do with as they wished.

Luke and Chris stepped back, and had to admit that the chastity belts certainly suited the two footballers. Their well-toned adonis belts leading to the shiny titanium chastity belts that now housed their cocks.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #15
LiaR-Goddess

This is an amazing story! Can't wait for the next update! <3

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, jocks, jockstrap, strip, strip poker