Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #16
littlepinkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Here's a few more;

- Go for a walk around the block with the butt plug inserted. Wear no panties and only a skirt.
Whenever a red car passes by, get the plug out - hold it in your hand and walk for 2 minutes with it showing obviously. Then get it back in ;-)

- When shopping, go into a changing room, and get completely naked, pretend to trip - and fall out of the changing room revealing your body

- In the changing room, only wear underwear - and walk back into the shop to get another size of one if the items you were supposed to fit

- Go for a walk in the park, whenever you see someone walking a dog, get an item of clothing off for the next 10 minutes, let's hope you don't meet too many ;-)

- Go for a walk, at each corner, roll a dice, and do the following if this number of eyes comes out;
1- get an item of clothing off
2- touch yourself for 2 minutes
3- lucky, nothing ;-)
4- flash your boobs
5- flash your ass
6- ask someone if they want to touch your boobs, if he/she does let it happen

Have fun!
I did your changing room dares today! I must say, they were AMAZING!!!!! I went to the store to pick up some items (from another dare) and decided that they had some cute clothes that I just had to try on.

Of course I picked some out there were a size or two too big. Since this is a major store, I didn't think it would be wise to walk out of the dressing room with just my underwear on. So, I put the dress on and, when I came out to get another size, it fell down because it was so big. How terrible!

The fitting room attendant came right to my rescue (too bad she wasn't hot; she was more like my grandma than anything) and helped me back into my room. However, I just couldn't seem to do anything right today. ;-)

About 2 minutes later, this time completely nude and with my butt plug clearly showing, I "fell" out of the dressing room. This was actually pretty hard to figure out how to do. See, the doors only open inward and they latch, it's pretty audible when you unlock them too. So, I acted like I was poking my head out to look for someone and just tripped.

Both times that I had my "fitting room mishaps", there were people standing at the counter waiting for a room as well as a few women in the rooms who poked their heads out to see what all the commotion was. Thankfully, I had already done my shopping and was able to grab my bags and leave right away!

Thank you for the great dares!
littlepinkorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:30 PM   #17
marth

Hi there, I love your reports. I hope you stick around

1) go on Chatroulette.com forr 30 minutes. Every time
you talk to someone new, flip a coin. If it is heads,
do exactly what they do, if it is tails do anything they
tell you to do.

2) Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items from home, carry them with you throughout the day, and have a different one in you every hour. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.
choose from:
a condom filled with water, then frozen to ice
2 golf balls, or ping pong balls
vibrator,
ring of keys
cellphone
a hand excerciser (the kind you squeeze)
any thing large from the fridge (10 grapes, a banana), you have to eat it when you take it out,
hot sauce covered hot sauce bottle,
toothpaste covered bottle of anything

3) Get 3 glasses, go to the nearest hose, and turn it on to a trickle... then insert it in your pussy, and DO NOT let it come out. let the water trikle into the 3 glasses till they are all filled before going back in. If the hose comes out of you at any time, you have to empty the glasses and start over.

marth
marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:42 PM   #18
littlepinkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by marth View Post

tell you to do.

2) Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items from home, carry them with you throughout the day, and have a different one in you every hour. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.
choose from:
vibrator,
ring of keys
cellphone
any thing large from the fridge (10 grapes, a banana), you have to eat it when you take it out,

3) Get 3 glasses, go to the nearest hose, and turn it on to a trickle... then insert it in your pussy, and DO NOT let it come out. let the water trikle into the 3 glasses till they are all filled before going back in. If the hose comes out of you at any time, you have to empty the glasses and start over.

marth
Seeing as how the closest hose is at the community pool for my apartment complex, I think I'll go do this one right now. Good thing it's early morning/late night!

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, extreme pain, really messy

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 04:39 AM   #19
pguy203

go to the park and pee like a dog.
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:24 AM   #20
littlepinkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pguy203 View Post
go to the park and pee like a dog.

Hmm...I'm having a small debate with myself. You see, last night, I was dared by someone to go out in the area (a heavily wooded little space) and go to the bathroom.

Your dare is pretty much the same, so I'm going to call it complete! ;-) I know, I know...that's cheating. My only excuse is that it's really rainy outside and my neighbors are on their patio. One of my limits is not getting in trouble, which I'm pretty sure I would with doing this dare right now.

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, extreme pain, really messy

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #21
littlepinkorchid

Does anyone have any good humiliation dares for me? I'm getting antsy!

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #22
loves strip bets

get as many males as you can or go down local pub bar and challenge as many males to a strip game as possible if you lose and at a house order something and answer door naked if out you have to walk home naked.
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #23
littlepinkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves strip bets View Post
get as many males as you can or go down local pub bar and challenge as many males to a strip game as possible if you lose and at a house order something and answer door naked if out you have to walk home naked.
Ooohh...I love this one! I think I'll go down to a local bar seeing as how there are a lot of people here this weekend. Getting home without being caught might be a challenge though.... ;-)

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #24
Huey11
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a charity / thrift shop and buy a (cheap) button-fronted dress. As sheer as they sell.
Go home and change...
Wear only:
1. simple footwear
2. the dress
3. the butt plug
4. Carry the smallest handbag you own.
In it: Small scissors, small money and house key only.

Travel to town / Mall/ Shopping centre.

Once there every time you pass a revolving door, cut one button from the dress, every time a sliding door, two.
You must not stop walking, and you must be there for at least two hours.

If you find you have no buttons left, go to another thrift shop and buy another similar dress and do the same again.

Enjoy, and let us know how you got on

Like: flashing, exhibitionism, body jewellery

Dislike: pain, poo,
Huey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #25
littlepinkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by marth View Post

tell you to do.

choose from:
vibrator,
ring of keys
cellphone

marth
I'm sorry. I completely forgot to post on how this went. I am currently in the middle of a task set out for me. I will post about having the hose in my pussy soon. :-)

I dare you to dare me!

Last edited by littlepinkorchid; 07-03-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #26
littlepinkorchid

**Report that was promised**

It was almost three in the morning when I went to complete the "hose in my pussy" dare. I was a little skeptical because I was using a community hose with a lot of cobwebs; so, I filled one of the glasses with hot water and poured it over the hose, to make myself feel better. I also scrubbed it down with a sponge.

Then I turned it on and put it inside my pussy. It was a little awkward at first because the water was only trickling out. So, I turned the hose on high. After that, I quickly filled up all three glasses. It was hard to only hold the hose in using my pussy because of how high the water pressure was.

I think I was squatting on the ground with the hose inside of me for about 6 minutes in total (they were big glasses)!

Great dare! Thanks! :-)

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #27
Embers
Account Banned

Great to have another girl on here not only doing dares but posting good reports too I'll try and think up some dares for you

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
littlepinkorchid

Thanks a bunch, Embers! You're actually one of the people whose completion of dares and reports turned me on to joining the site. I'd absolutely love to do some of your dares!

I'll try to think of some dares for you in return; however, I'm not too good at giving dares yet. Practice does make perfect though! ;-)

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #29
littlepinkorchid

No one else has any dares for me??? :-( I'm going to go sit in the corner and cry.

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #30
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

sure, put a really lare penis shaped object in your pussy (big enough to let you walk uncomfortable and go out for a walk. Roll a dice, edge every time after x amount of minutes. Hope you can find some shelter
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, orgasm denial, pee holding, peeing, public