Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story?
Terrible!!! 5 4.42%
Poor 3 2.65%
Fair 26 23.01%
Good 37 32.74%
Excellent!!! 49 43.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Pam's Story

Pam was a nice girl. She was in 11th grade. She had blue eyes and brown hair. She was nice, and warm; but unfortunately she was shy too. She was on the swim team at her Community Center.

Her parents were away for tow weeks. They trusted her enough to leave her alone.

It was abeautiful summer morning.

On that particular Monday in July, she had a swim practice. She asked her instructor if she could stay by herself. Her instructor gladly allowed her too. She stayed an extra hour. After all the extra practice, she went to change. She noticed some things: 1. She was alone. 2 She really needed to shower after all that.

She decided to take a long shower, in the school. It was about 35 minutes long. Little did she know that this one action would lead to her pain, embarrasment, and ultamitely, complete humiliation.

You see, at that moment, Daniel entered the room. Daniel, well, Daniel had a sick mind. He was mena, and cruel, and basically the opposite of Pam. I could goo on and on about him, but you only need to know one detail:

He Had a camera.

Get the picture?

__________________________________________________ ______________
Coments, criticsms, questions, and compliments are always welcome!

Thanks!

Last edited by Officelover; 10-22-2008 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Clarifying
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Two

The phone rang.

Pam answered, "Hello."

A voice mockingly said, "Hello, slut."

She screamed, "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!"

The voice said, "My name is Daniel. I beleive you know me from school." Daniel, Daniel... She tried to place him.

She asked, "How did you get this number?"

"Never mind that. Check your e-mail. You'll see one from DHuge19. Open it." She did so and was horrified to see pictures of her own, naked, body.

"How did you get this?!!!"

"You should be more careful where you shower, Pam. Now then, I have an order for you: Come to my place at 85 Fireside Street."

Pam said, "Do you think I'm stupid or something? I'm not doing that."

He said, "Good. Then I suppose you wouldn't mind if I sent these pictures to some people? You know; your friends, teachers, parents. Hey! I just got a great idea! I could just give it out to the whole school."

She trembled with fear. "Look," she said, "I'll come to your house if you destroy the pictures."

The line went dead.

She took her parents car, which they let her use, to Fireside Street. She found 85, and got out of the car. She rang the bell, and nothing happened. She pushed the door open. It closed behind her. The house was dark, and she couldn't find a lightswitch.

Suddenly, everything went black.

__________________________________________________ ________

I think, I'm going to post a couple more chapters today.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #3
Etherialknight

Send a message via Yahoo to Etherialknight
Default Big improvement on the second half

It's a cute story so far. You did a great job cutting down on using repetitive words like "she" as often and express some emotions into the story rather here is what happened, this is what happened next. A little more emotion would help and having a description of where she is, what she is seeing and how she is feeling will help draw in your audience and allow them to place themselves into the stories.

Creativity like all things is a process. If you commit yourself to improving on the work you have done before, you will become a gifted writer before you know it.

Last edited by Etherialknight; 10-22-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Etherialknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

its not the best on this site but that bar has been set very high
but it is most definately not the worst which gives you full permission to continue and shock us all with your amazing imagination GET WRITING !!

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Three

Sarah was cold.

"Why am I so cold?" she thought to herself. She realized things, one at a time. Firstly, the coldness.

Second, she realized it was pitch black. She couldn't even see her hands. It was as if a black hole had sucked all of the light out of the place.

Third, the hardness of the ground. It seemed like a hard, rough, cold slab of cement that she was laying on.

And finally, things started coming back to her. The phone call, the pictures, going to the house.

"Where am I?" she thought.

She thought she heard something; "Hello!" She yelled.

Silence.

And then a dim light appeared. There was a creak, and soon all of the room was bright. She had to shield her eyes, it was so bright.

"Hello, Pam." it was Daniel.

"Pam's eyes finally adjusted to the light, and she realized that she was in a cage. A big cage, but still, a cage.

"Let me out!" she screamed.

He said, "No. Unless you want me to release all of the pictures, you will do as I say. Until graduation, you will be my slave, and I will be your master. I know that your parents are away for two weeks. Therefore, for these first two weeks, you will live here. In this time, you will dress as I say, eat as I say, do as I say, etc... If you refuse to do somethng or fail, you will be punished. And you will call me master. Is that perfectly clear?"

She was taken off guard, but said, "Yes."

"Yes what?!"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Get some sleep. Good night, slave."

He left her to her thoughts. The light was turned off again.

Pam had never been inthis time of relationship before, and thought it was some kind of game. A weird game, perhaps, but she had no idea what Daniel had planned.

She was tired, so she slowly drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________ _

Thanks for the comments!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Four

Pam woke up to a very loud alarm. Once again it was dark and cold. Once again Pam forgot where she was, or what she was doing there. Then, she remembered.

Daniel entered the room and said, "Good morning, slave. I trust your sleep was well." She saw a clock on the wall, and realized that it was only seven.

"Get up." said Daniel.

"But I'm still tired!" Pam complained.

"I should punish you for that," Daniel said, "But seeing that this is your first time, I will have compassion on you, slut. If you get up, I won't punish you."

Pam grumpily stood up in her cage.

"Don't think that you'll get away with something like that again."

Daniel put a key in the lock, and a door swung open. "Come on, slave. Out." She was afraid.

She didn't know what was going to happen. It was the first time that she was actually afraid of what would happen.

He opened the door from the room, and motioned for her to follow...

__________________________________________________ __

Sorry these are so short!

Don't worry, I will be sure to write more in length next time. As for now, I have to go...

Bye!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

All in all, it's okay so far. The narrative is simple, effective and to the point. I could use more meat around the bones myself.

I've already said I'm not keen on blackmail, and I'm not into actual slavery either. This one seems to have both so I'm keeping my distance from commenting too much. But that's just my tastes.

I won't cast my vote until the story is done, that way, I'll get a full picture of the story. I recommend you keep writing.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #8
the_boy

sounds good so far, could us a little bit more description, but it is okay, and I like how the story is believable, please keep it that way.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #9
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

i think its pretty good so far, post longer ones though! haha
Old 10-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Five

"You must be hungry, slave." said Daniel.

"Yes, Master." And she was! Pam was starving!

Then, she saw the clock. It was already 10:00! She hadn't had dinner, so she hadn't eaten in almost 20 hours!

Daniel put a medium sized cereal bowl in front of her. It's contents: Milk, apple juice, speghetti sauce, maple syrup, and a variety of other foods. "Eww!" she complained, "I'm not eating that."

He said "Fine."

He took a spoon, and without warning stuck it into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow.

"If you are going to act like a baby, slut," he said sharply, "You will be treated like one."

The mixture was disgusting, but at least, she thought, she wouldn't be so hungry.

He continued to feed her, until she had finished the mixture.

Then he went to get something from downstairs. He returned with a plastic bag. He pulled out a diaper. He stuck it out in front of her. He ordered, "Go into the bathroom and put this diaper on."

She did so and it was embarrasing.

When she came out, there was another bowl of food. "Wow" she thought to herself sarcastically, "He is really creative." He sat her down, and spoonfed her another bowl.

This time, she remarked, it tasted good. It was yogurt. "Mmm..." she said.

Suddenly, she had a really bad feeling.

He said, "Did you think, baby, that was just yogurt. Why would I do that, stupid baby? Did you even consider the possibility of, let's say, laxitives."

She had to go to the bathroom very badly. He said, "If you take off your diaper, I will punish you severely."

Shetried to fight it, but couldn't. She went to the bathroom. It was humiliating.

"Are we done being a baby, slut?"

"Yes, master. Please."

"Good. Take your diaper off, and be a good girl. Remember, that was only an incredibly minor punishment."

She certainly didn't think so. But, then again, she did not know anything about what he would do.

She went into the bathroom, took the diaper off, and dispiosed of it. She then returned to the kitchen.

"Come, slave. We have a photoshoot to arrange."

A omnipresent fear that she had this entire time had been confirmed.

He went with her downstairs.

In his basement, he took out a camera.

He said, "Okay, slut. Let the photoshoot begin."

__________________________________________________ __--

I'll write more soon!

Comments, please!

I know it isn't so great so far, but, beleive me, I'm just starting it off. Soon, the real fun will begin!
Old 10-24-2008, 03:16 PM   #11
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

its reallllyyyy gooooooood!!
Old 10-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
Jazzul
Account Banned

Hurry up and right more!
Jazzul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #13
Coyote
getDare Addict

Coyote Likey
{ps this post was too short}
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #14
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Great start, please continue! I like where it's going..
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #15
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Six

A sharp pang of nervousness raced across Pam's mind.

"Let's start easy." Daniel said.

Daniel ordered her to pose sexily. "It isn't that bad," Pam kept reminding herself, "It could be worse."

She was right. Therefore, things got worse. "Strip to your underwear!" he commanded.

She was, as the cliche goes, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

There already were pictures of her. Some of the pictures she had already taken today. Some of them were what got her into this mess in the first place. Now she was being asked to make more pictures. On one hand, if she did so he would have more to blackmail her with. On the other hand, if he refused, he could release all of the photographs. "Aaargh! Why did this happen to me?!" she thought to herself.

She gingerly shedded her outer garments, revealing her pink bra and panties.

She continued posing, and though Daniel would never reveal it, he was immensely happy the way these things were turning out.

After about five minutes of posing, she complained, "Master, may I sit down now. My feet are tired from all this posing."

"Silence!" He boomed "Just for that, slut, I order you to strip completely."

"What?!"

"Do it!"

She very slowly, daintily, and overall dejectedly removed her bra. Then her panties.

Never, ever, he she done this kind of thing. This was the first time she had let anyone, anyone at all see her naked.

She instinctively put her legs together, and covered her breasts.

"Who told you that you could do that?! Keep posing, slave. Keep posing."

She did so, and never felt worse in her life.

Shyness had always been a big part of her, and this was like an ultamite torture.

Advertisements
Kink Talk