Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-07-2017, 03:35 PM   #91
jessy64

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
ummmm both but prob more tie someone else up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
the first option

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
second option

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
HMMM UMMMM more the second option

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
neither? or second option

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
second option

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
FUCK ummmmm wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
NEITHER, but ummm this is hard, well first one i guess it is

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
my own i guess

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
second one

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
first one

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
but yea overall.... interesting

Dislikes: Anal, family, friends, toothpaste, piss

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, poop, blood, food, public, begging, permanent, friends,

PM ME DARES PLEASE
jessy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #92
MicroSlut

tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

be blindfolded and receive oral...i rather not know ;D more fun that way

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

honestly neither

honestly neigher

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

hard to choose...both sound good. can i combine?

tied and have hot wax dripped on me

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

tied up and be made to watch someone

eat someone elses cum

luck cum off of someones feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

tied up spread eagle while the group of males and females ejaculate over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

second choice: they will forgive me but i use a limit, get humiliated, and deep-throat 5 guys while not being allowed to cum
Old 03-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #93
Lovelife

Tied up and teased please.

Cum anytime I wish but swallow it all.

Be tied up and fucked without being able to stop it.

I would have sex with anyone I choose, but let them control all of my orgasms and worship them.

Worship feet. Nothing better than some dirty stinky feet

Throat fucked for an hour.

Tied and have hot wax dripped on me. That sounds fun. It's on my bucket list!

I'd be down for both honestly!

I'd rather eat someone else.

Lick cum off of someone's feet.

Tied up and fiucked by cocks and strapons.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Watch them fuck someone else even if we both knew it'd be the best sex they'd ever have
Lovelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #94
Wardishydra

Tie someone else up and tease, though I'd probably still enjoy being the recipient.

I'd say cum and swallow, but I want to work on resisting my primal urges, so I'll say cum only once a year.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.

Receive oral.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.

Whoever I want to fuck and worship them, definitely!

Don't care for either, probably would rather do the worshipping, I don't like the idea of someone else licking my feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.

Throatfucked for an hour, over 12 hours the outcome could be much more devastating!

Tied and whipped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO.

Ooohhh... In real life? Worship a couple. I don't like the idea of my SO cheating on me, I do conceptually, but not really.

I'd like to try someone else's, but I really don't know.

Hmmmm... Snowball. Mlre sexy, the way I see it.

Can I do both? (I'd have to be attracted to all parties though, I'm not your average manwhore!)

Second option, leaves more room for a real development between us. This is something we could put behind us, because we know I likely wouldn't do it again (often) by choice.

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #95
Captain_Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
Be tied up and teased! : )

Quote:
Oh god. I'd probably pick one orgasm a year... but I'd have a really hard time with it!

Quote:
Both sound fun. :P

Quote:
I'm picking the first.

Quote:
Meh. Have my feet worshipped. But, not into it.

Quote:
Throat fucked...

Quote:
Wax, please.

Quote:
Be made to watch someone fuck my SO (if I had one).

Quote:
Someone else's...

Quote:
Ew. >< Neither.

Quote:
Either is fine. :P

Quote:
I'd do the first! ^^

Not currently taking dares!
Captain_Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #96
beltedgirl7

Tied up and teased
Cum once a year
Tied up and fucked
Have sex with anyone I want
Have my feet worshipped
Hmmm....either would be fine, but I guess slave
Hot wax
Another hard choice...couple?
Someone else's
Lick cum
Spread eagle
Tied up and put in chastity
beltedgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #97
Sakuraskittles

Be tied up and teased definitely

Cum anytime

Hard one (Both?) The being tied up option

The first option

(Neither?) Worship feet. I don't really like feet, but worshipping someone else's feet would make you feel really small

More info would be helpful. In fantasy maybe the second option... If it was a real situation, the first option so I could get out of it quickly

(Both!) hot wax

First option. Done that kind of thing before

Someone else's

Lick of someone's feet

Maybe first option

First option
Limits: public. housemates. Blood. Scat. Vid. photos. Permanent
Toys: ice. rope. Coconut rope. Lots of pegs. Wand vibrator. gag. Nipple clamps chain. Blindfold. Chopsticks. tape. Cling film. other pervertables.
Sakuraskittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #98
slavepuptx

Tied up (but I think I want to try trying someone else up

Any time and swallow.

Blindfolded and receive oral, but I wouldn't mind being tied up too

Definitely whoever I want and in their complete control

worship

Slave for 12 hours

Hot wax

Worship the couple

Someone else's!!!!!!!!

Lick cum off feet

Spread eagle. Let it flood!

Tied up, chastity, and hot sex for my SO and another

Punishment: drink piss,spanking,cbt,messy,plug,chastity
Limits: permanent,scat,public,family,anal,face
Toys & Fun Stuff

PM me Padded and i will immediately put on a diaper and wear it until it leaks.
PM me Exchange and one of your PM dares for me to do
PM me KikStrip and your kik, and I will send you a nude pic
PM me bounce and I will do 30 naked jumping jacks
PM me ReUse # (1-5) and I will wear the same underwear for # days
slavepuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:52 PM   #99
Daruth
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I'm happy to do either but I would like to be tied up and teased anyway possible.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum anytime and swallow, I enjoy orgasms wayyyy too much.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. Probably revive oral from whoever.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. I'd fuck who I want but let them be in control.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I would worship as I don't like people near my feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. The thing is if ur a slave who says they won't theist fuck you then? I would be the slave to do what ever they wanted

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped, I can't deal with wax too well as sensitive skin!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. Worship a couple, I personally wouldn't enjoy watching my other half be fucked.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'm happy to eat my own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick cum off of feet as the snowball would get messy.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Ejaculate all over me! I would take it all!

Probably the last one of humiliation and deepthroatinf other guys just down to once again wouldn't want to see So be fucked.

DisLikes(will do if must):masturbation, submission, crossdress, body writing, messy, cum play, wedgies, licking and sniffing, clothes control, spanking.

Limits:Anal, family, poo, piss, diapers, full public and pics

I AM MALE 28
Kik: Daruth
Daruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:59 AM   #100
gsw

100% tied up and teased, that would be a privilege for me

Cum any time I want and swallow it, I have no problem swallowing

Mmm I would love both. But I love the idea of being tied and fucked by multiple people, anyone who wants to and having no control

The first one, I enjoy being told when and how I have to cum or if I'm allowed to at all

Either I suppose, I'm not really into feet so whatever my partner is into

Mmm I would love to be used as a sex slave for 12 hours straight

Tied and whipped please!

Worship a couple. I would do more than that, whatever they wanted really

My own probably

Lick it off someone's feet

Fucked in the ass by lots of strapons and cocks, I would love to feel that helpless

I would never cheat but given these options, but the second probably. The idea of watching them fuck someone else isn't even hot for me it just makes me sad
Likes: Orgasm control/denial, clit torture, nipple torture, small pussy insertions, anal, long hard spankings, bondage, forced masturbation, forced porn watching of your choosing, forced sexual orientation, some humiliation, mild public

Dislikes: larger pussy insertions (too tight), anal stretching, toothpaste, body writing, enemas

Limits: Cutting, burning, needles, piss, scat, illegal, extreme public

Pics and videos are my decision based on how much I trust you and what the activity is
gsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:18 AM   #101
silverhawkser

Tied up

Swallow the cum. I love the taste of cum

I would love both

They are in complete control

Worship feet.

Be used as a slave for 12 hours.

Tied and whipped

|Both

Both

lick cum

Both

I hope he would make me do both.
silverhawkser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:18 AM   #102
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I like both tied up and teased is sweet if they know how to do it

cum any time i want please

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
blind fold please

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshiped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
sounds like fun to me

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshiped?
my feet please

slave for 12 hrs sounds like might be fun

never tried was so whip me

suck him to get ready for her

mine is safer

can I kiss them well I lick them

hard one fuck me hard

tie me up please
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:22 AM   #103
kila
getDare Succubus

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I would rather be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Haha, I enjoy my cum so I would totally be down to swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. Both of these sound amazing but I think I'd rather be tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. I'd rather be able to have sex with anyone I want and have them control my orgasms

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Hmm... I guess I'd rather have my feet worshipped?

I'd choose the 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? I don't know if I could handle being whipped so I think I'd choose hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO? Awww.... I don't know! I guess I'd rather be tied up and made to watch someone fuck my SO

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's!

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I had to look up what snowball was... haha I don't think I particularly mind either but snowballing sounds more fun.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Omg, I'd love for males and females to ejaculate all over me!

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Hmm.... I think I'd choose the second one because I would want to be able to participate. Chastity is too hard for me haha

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:27 AM   #104
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up and teased

Definitely the first one

The first one

The first one by far

The second one but I'd do the first depending on whose feet they are XD

The first one, the second is alot more risky

Hot wax probably but it is a tough choice

First one probably since I don't have an SO

My own

I'd rather lick cum off someone's feet

Hmm, the first one

The second one
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:42 AM   #105
Sissette

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them
5: Worship feet
Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free
6: tied and have hot wax dripped on you
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)
8: someone else's
9: Lick cum off someone's feet
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it.

Any Females who want to dominant, give dares/tasks, or rules please pm me or kik me: Sissete
needs new clothes badly
Please direct message me saying "Humiliated" and I will do whatever you say, within limits
Sissette is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth