Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-24-2017, 07:19 AM   #1
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)

30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)

I'm again looking a weekend slave for myself, so the deal is only until Sunday as I don't normally have enough time manage a regular slave. I'm open to all applicants, but prefer girls first and sissies after that, though good male slave is often better than bad female.
I'm interested in control (orgasm, bathroom, clothing etc), bondage, humiliation, pain, pee, feminization for male slaves. You don't need to fall in with all of these as I don't do all the things with every sub. Also if you have something else in mind feel free to suggest at your reply. Maybe something like hardcore petplay or ageplay over the weekend might be fun as well with right settings.
I'm reasonable master and won't require much. You should also be ready to obey and be 100% honest. I drop every slave right away if I as much as suspect them on lying. For this short time deal I also expect you to be relatively open to be used while I'm a wake at least some point during the day (I live in GMT +2). And you should have some privacy.
Communication would be mostly trough Skype, KIK or some private chat. Tough written messages are enough, there is no need to call or webcam

Now if you are interested, PM me your application and tell at least:
-Your sex and age
-Likes, dislikes and limits
-Living conditions and availability until Sunday
-Experience level
-Possible toys
-Everything else you want to add or ask

I'll reply to everyone who leave a PM within next 48 hours
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk