Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-24-2014, 09:07 AM   #1
Alber&Laurita

Rocket Couple (28M and 23Sissy) Looking for dares

As the title says, we are a couple looking for some dares to do or a master. We can provide pics and proof of everything

Some info about us

Alber: 28 Male. I'm mostly into diaper play, I'm more AB than DL. I'm not a master but not a slave either. I created this thread because Laurita (who is more submissive) wanted some dares and I needed some ideas. I like participating into the dares too, but mostly things like make Laurita take care of me (change my diaper and babying me around). I'm not into public humiliation.

Laurita: 23 Sissy. I'm into crossdressing, humiliation, watersports (a bit), and diaper play too. I'm quite submissive. I like to be forced into doing dares. I like to behave and dress like a girl all the time when I'm doing the dares, apart from that I'm willing to try new things.

What are we looking for

We are looking for either get some ideas of things to do from this thread or to have someone be our master

We would like beeing forced to do tasks with some kind or role play involved. For example:

Alber is a 10yo boy who still wet his pants/bed and has to wear diapers. Laurita is a 14 yo girl who has been hired to be Alber's babysitter. Laurita also has a master (you :P) who has given her some tasks to do while babysitting.

Ideally if you become our master you can set up situations like this and decice the dares we will have to do.

What do we have
-Diapers and pull ups
-Lots of cothes for Laurita! (maid dress, schoolgirl, etc.)
-Butt plug
-Pacifier
-Small bondage kit
-Baby changer
-Water enema

If you are interested reply here with ideas of what we have to do or contact us if you want to become our master (reply or send a PM)
Alber&Laurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:17 PM   #2
Alber&Laurita

Some more info qe are getting asked:

-We can do long tasks (and we like doing them) Alber is on holidays and Laurita works until 7pm, on weekend we have all day.

-Alber is not into master/slave play, he just likes diaper play and to roleplay a character in a story (like a 10yo that wets the bed). Laurita is the one who likes beeing a slave and following rules/tasks. The tasks can involve Alber (and are very nice if they do). But the one forced is Laurita.

-We are considering opening a blog where we can post the results of the tasks or stories to roleplay.

It's hard to put everything in a post so if you need to know something specific for a task you want to set just ask.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:46 AM   #3
ntmaster

Laurita is a 12 year old girl who is babysitting Abler, a 7 year old boy who wears diapers and has a disorder that causes him to constantly wet the bed. Laurita was caught trying on some of her mother's skimpy clothes that she stole from her house by Alber's father when she was supposed to be babysitting. He blackmailed her into being his sexual slave with the threat of telling her mother, who is very strict.
ntmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:49 PM   #4
onipran
getDare Devil

Albert is a 6 years baby boy who loves to play with big dolls which is really hard to manage and who is careless to use washroom while pee so his parents decided to keep him in diaper. Laurita, is 14 years girl who came to Albert's Parents to babysit Albert as she needs some money to get a bike. One day, Albert's father caught Laurita playing with Albert's boy dick and he get furious but suddenly an idea came to his mind why not he force Laurita to become Albert's toy. Albert will be very much happy to get a live big doll for him. So, he ordered Laurita to be the play toy for Albert beside her job as babysitter. So, now Albert is free to use her and sometimes his parents also enjoy Albert playing with His Live Toyt. Some play includes
- Dressing Up Laurita as Albert like.
- Play with Laurita 's sissy dick
- Using Laurita 's Naked back and ass as art paper and draw pics.
- Riding Laurita 's back by making her a horse.
- Peeing on Laurita 's face or body
- Forcing Laurita to lick him clean at the time of changing diaper.
- Forcing Laurita to wear his used diaper.

And many more can ve designed.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:24 PM   #5
Alber&Laurita

Wow, awesome ideas (both of them)!

The background story is very nice, we like that a lot. And for the second one we love that it includes tasks to do too. That's excatly what we were looking for

We will do them as soon as we can (probably tonight we will do second one) and keep you updated of how things went.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #6
Alber&Laurita

We did it, and it was awesome!

The story

When Laurita was changing Alber, she started playing with his dick. Alber's father discovered her and forced her to be Alber's toy for the rest of the night as a punishment. He dressed her as a sailor with some clothes he found in the closet and she finished getting him diapered up, before they went to play some videogames in the couch.

While they were playing, Alber got bored and did some drawings on Laurita's butt. He drew a smily face (because he was very happy) and a house and a family: he, wearing a diaper, and laurita, wearing a skirt.

There was a moment during the game they were playing he got a little excited and he ended up wetting his diaper. When Laurita tried to check it, he tried to get away with it by turning her into a horse and riding over the sofa using her dick to give her directions. However, in the end she found out and told him he needed a change.

In the bedroom, when she saw how wet he was she said he needed to shower in order to take all the pee out. Alber didn't like that at all, so he demanded Laurita to shower first. While she was in the tub, he started peeing on her and made fun of her saying that now she was the one wet and that she deserved diapers as well!

So he took her, as her toy, to the bedroom and made her wear the same diaper he had wet before and clean him up with her tongue.

The proof

We are happy because we were able to complete all the tasks given. The most difficult for Laurita definitely was licking Alber clean (the taste of pee was very strong and she is not used to it T.T). Anyway, we took 2 pics:

-The painting Alber did on Laurita's bottom (it looks soo cute ^^)

-Alber peeing over Laurita in the shower (the pic is not so great because it was hard peeing and doing the pic, we will try harder next time).

Here is the link to the album: http://alberlaurita.imgur.com/

We want more!

If anyone has more ideas of things we can do we will be happy to hear them (and do them). We really liked the format of story + list of tasks to do.

Thanks for the replies.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:52 PM   #7
ntmaster

Check your inbox
ntmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:04 AM   #8
Alber&Laurita

We just sent you a reply

Also, if someone comes up with some tasks soon we can do them this afernoon
Old 08-28-2014, 11:21 PM   #9
Alber&Laurita

Weekend is near and we will be able to do all day stuff or even an all weekend thing. So if anyone has some ideas please post them
Old 09-01-2014, 06:27 AM   #10
Alber&Laurita

It's been a while, but we are still looking for a master to give us tasks and stories to perform, hehe

We did have some great fun with some of what we've done here, so we want more! hehe

If you are interested in becoming our master and commit to it, please answer this thread or just send us a pm ^^
Old 09-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #11
tommy_p

I have thought of a story, and I would like to see some pics come out of it.

Alber is a 10 y.o. who still wets the bad and Laurita is a 14 y.o. girl who going to babysit him tonight because his parents go to the Opera. She likes to do grown up stuff so she orders dinner to an asian restaurant while she plays with Alber.

The have dinner, and Alber is feeling a little sick (he was not ready for such a strong food). Laurita decides to diaper him for the night, putting a diaper on him. While she does so, she starts playing with his tiny dick with her fingers as she touches herself as well. Finally, he sets him to sleep and goes to read some girly magazines in the couch and think about boys.

However, due to the food he ate, Alber has a poopy accident in his diaper and has to get up and tell Laurita. She is very upset when she heards and a little grossed out. She takes his diaper off and starts cleaning him thouroughly. When he is finally clean, she gives him 10 spanks because that's the rule for whenever someone has a poopy accident. Doing that, she remembers about the magazines she read and starts playing again with her fingers on his dick.

The diaper is in the middle, and feeling very naughty she puts his soiled diaper and feels his poop on her back while she starts sucking his dick until he is about to cum. Then, she stops and gets on her knees and tells him that if he wants to feel pleasure, he has to rub his dick against her ass in the diaper.

He doesn't know too well what to do, but he starts humping her while she touches her sissy dick with her hand until both of them cum.

Once finished, they both go to shower and Alber tells Laurita that since she had a poopy diaper, she also needs to be spanked! She blushes and nods, and agrees to be spanked by the little boy if he doesn't tell his parents what happened that night.

If you have any problem with anything in the story, just pm me.
tommy_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #12
Alber&Laurita

Hey, It's been like a year since we made this post and we are looking again for the same thing

If there is someone interested just reply here, pm or send a mail to [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk