Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2017, 03:01 AM   #1
shydarkgirl

Default My Transformation

Within this thread you will find my true, present-day story, unfolding as it happens. For those of you who have been following this thread, you already know most of what I am about to share in this initial post. For anyone else, here is a brief introduction.

I have spent my entire life being raised as a "good girl" who is modest and who excels in school. I am rather introverted with few friends, but I have always been content with who I am. At least, until the last year or two, as I have gradually felt my inner sexuality becoming stronger and stronger. I have kept my desires well-hidden, along with my body. I have been blessed with large breasts and what some would probably call a good figure, but I dress very modestly and keep everything well-covered.

I no longer want to be the good girl. I haven't wanted to for quite a while, but I just can't bring myself to change, as I feel like I would be letting down my friends and family. But, I knew I would soon graduate high school and go off to college, several states away, and I began to see that as my opportunity to become who I so desperately want to be on the inside. No longer do I have to be the good girl that everyone expects me to be. I yearn with my deepest desires to be the exact opposite of that.

Now, the time has arrived. I am heading off to college today, to begin taking classes over the summer. That also means the time has come for me to change who I am, to become the inner slut that I desperately want to be. I have packed up my car (leaving a small amount of clothing at home, so I'll still have some modest clothes to wear when I come back to visit), and am getting ready to start driving toward my college, but it will be a two-day road trip. I will drive part of the way on the first day, then stop somewhere in Pennsylvania to spend the night (I know where I'll be stopping, but I am not comfortable sharing too many details online).

Once I have arrived at that location, I plan to spend all evening shopping, buying slutty and revealing clothes, plus high heels, to fill my new wardrobe. Tomorrow morning, the plan is for me to stop by a Goodwill-type store and donate all of my old clothes and shoes. From that moment on, I will no longer have a choice; I will, in a sense, be a slave to my new wardrobe and I will be forced to wear revealing clothes at all times. I'll no longer own anything else. Am I nervous about that? Fuck yes, I am. But I have also never wanted anything more in my life. So I think I am more excited than nervous (proven by how wet I get when I think about all of this), so hopefully the excitement will cancel out any nervous fears that I am likely to have.

Who I am is about to change forever!
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk