Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-19-2018, 11:35 AM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default How far?

I dare you to go as far as you can naked. This is walking completely nude. You have 24hrs. The farthest distance gets our unending admiration. I will try this and report back.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:45 PM   #2
NudeNaked
Account Banned

Default Test Run

Yesterday, before sunset, I did a test run for a forest dare to see how it feels to walk naked. I ended up walking till it got dark. I don't know the distance, but I was far away from my clothes. I was completely naked from head to toe. I lost track of time, but it had to be at least an hour away from clothes. I have chosen quite good forest road to walk barefoot, so it was quite all right. At first I did not plan to be that long naked and to walk so far, but at some point the road diverted so I had to walk around some of the denser forest to stay on the road (in order not to hurt my feet or go naked through it and scratch my body).

After I got back to my clothes I decided to stay naked and go back home, as close as possible, naked. I had a bicycle and decided to put on shoes (I think that putting on shoes is cheating, but riding a bike without them is quite uneasy esp. on a dirt road, plus I did not had a backpack). Unfortunately, when I got back to the main forest road, I had to stop. It was too cold and I had to put clothes. The cold wind on my chest convinced me that this was the right decision.

My advice would be to chose nice warm day and then do the walk.

Another thing is that in any woodland there's a forestry going on and you have to be sure you won't meet creepy guys, cutting trees. So its best first to check if there are any activities, like left piles of logs that any-time someone may come to pick up (there were some when I walked) or do it on Sunday. There's of course forest security that sometimes check various zones where the cutting activity takes place and on weekend there might be some hunting going on [they have these shooting towers overground- see here: https://archiwum.moja-ostroleka.pl/u...2017_14_59.jpg and binoculars ]

But otherwise the walk was uneventful and the whole naked walk felt quite natural. There's nothing to be scared about, even some "barking" dear didn't scare me. (Some people when naked might be on a high alert - esp. when its getting darker - the sound at night is carried for long distance, but there's nothing to worry about). Once you do it, it will feel very natural and actually being naked too. Kind of like wearing off novelty.

Last edited by NudeNaked; 04-20-2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: grammar
NudeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:13 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

When I was 12 and a lot fitter than I am now I walked 20 miles through the bush with a crowd of school friends in Africa if you would like the full story let me know.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk