Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2018, 10:51 AM   #1
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Default Edging Tasks while at work - Add your tasks

I've made a Teamup Edging Calendar: https://teamup.com/ksn946w95p41xu6y59

I'm looking for some edging tasks to perform while at work. My last orgasm was March 23rd, 2018 so any extra edges are going to be excruciating.

You can add any edging tasks that I can perform at work. They can be single events or recurring. Feel free to add any details you'd like. I'll post reports back on here about tasks that were given. You may also add a punishment for not completing the task or missing the time slot.

If you don't want to add a task to the calendar, you can post it in here and I'll add it.

If you have a calendar, I'll return the favor with a task for you if you let me know that you added one. Just drop a line here or in PM.

Thank you for your time.

Last orgasm: September 26, 2021

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

Favorite Like: Edges
PM Dares

My longest time spent in a chastity cage is 6 days. Please help extend the time!

My Edging calendar is pretty empty: Edging Calendar Please edge me, I beg you

Kik: EdgedandDenied

Last edited by ButtonManSugarDaddy; 04-14-2018 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Added punishment option
ButtonManSugarDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
ButtonManSugarDaddy

1st task completed. It was to do two edges and come out of the restroom while still hard. I did the two edges, but realized this may be tougher than I thought. I'm pretty horny from my current denial period and those edges really made me want to break that denial. And I was very close to doing just that.

I washed my hands, buttoned up and exited the restroom while I could still feel my erect penis pushing against the front of my pants. I felt like the three people I walked by to get to my desk knew what was going on, but that's just my paranoia. Luckily, I'm not really noticeable when erect in my pants.

I sat back down and immediately wrote this post and my erection has not gone down.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

My longest time spent in a chastity cage is 6 days. Please help extend the time!

Old 04-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #3
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Thank you for the new tasks.....including a few weekend edging tasks. I wasn't really expecting any on the weekend, but it's my fault for not blocking it out. As a punishment for my oversight, I'll continue to keep the weekend open.

I find weekend edges harder to get away with, so I hope I can complete them. Feel free to leave a punishment with your task in case I can't complete the task or miss the time slot.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-15-2018, 07:04 AM   #4
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Morning task- six edges.

This is a tough one to get away long enough to get these edges in. The opportunity presented itself when I woke up first in the house. I still was worried of getting caught, so I did my six edges outside on the back porch. Being outside added some risk and made the edges happen really quickly. I did do the edges around 6:30 instead of 7:00.

My next task as of right now is one edge Monday morning.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-15-2018, 07:31 AM   #5
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Try to stay hard while sitting at your desk for 30 minutes every day. It doesn't matter if you edge or not but must be fully hard the whole time.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:40 AM   #6
ButtonManSugarDaddy

I was given a ruined orgasm last night by my Mistress.

This just makes me even more horny. It does relieve some of the pressure, but it seems to just build up faster again.

Luckily today my calendar only has 6 total edges on it, so I shouldn't be in too much pain after I'm done.

First edge is in about 20 minutes and just one to start with. I also have to be hard at my desk for 30 minutes today.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #7
ButtonManSugarDaddy

And my one Quicky Monday Morning Edge is done. Not bad and a good way to ease into the week after the ruined orgasm last night.

Looks like my week is filling up some (still more time to add edges of course). Looking forward to the Friday break.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #8
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Alright....just attempted the 30 minutes at desk with an erection.

That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I used the restroom and got hard while in there. I buttoned up and went and sat down at my desk. I was on temporarily.exposed to try and keep the erection going. I had to occasionally rub it through my pants as well as try and shift in my seat to get the most comfortable position.

I was not able to stay 100% erect the entire time. Twice I started to lose it before I regained it. I never got fully soft or even close.

Since I lost it twice, I am open to two punishments. One to be given by MrFrustration, if he wants and one to be given by the first person to respond on this thread. I am open on this punishment and can be anything not in my limits and can be added to my calendar even if not edge related. It can be a one time or a recurring.

I hope to do better tomorrow and not have to ask for another punishment.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #9
ButtonManSugarDaddy

The punishment slot is still open.

Just completed my afternoon 5 edges. I got right to the edge all 5 times. I had to take a break after the last one. I thought even pulling my underwear back on was going to send me over the edge.

Tomorrow I will be wearing panties and as of right now will be doing 6 edges around 11:00 am.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-17-2018, 12:53 AM   #10
MrFrustration
Longtime User

My punishment, which will also help you, is to tie a ribbon or boot lace several times around your cock and balls and keep it there for the daily half hour and for an hour afterwards.

Do not tie it too tight - just enough to help keep you hard.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:20 AM   #11
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Thank you, MrFrustration.

I have added the punishment to the calendar. I still owe another punishment if anyone is interested.

As of right now, today activities consist of 6 edges at 11:00 that can be done anywhere and 4 edges on the bathroom stall floor at 4:00. I think those are manageable and the timing works out for me. I'll be out of the office for a short time in the afternoon, so I would have been more creative and risky for any edges during that time.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-17-2018, 09:33 AM   #12
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Up to 30 edges for today -

I just finished my 30 minutes hard and was successful....in fact I'm still going, partly due to the ribbon I had to put on and partly die to the lace panties I have to wear today.

Thank you all for the additions to the calendar. I have a feeling my balls are going to be feeling it after today. Luckily I only have 3 so far for tomorrow.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-17-2018, 12:13 PM   #13
ButtonManSugarDaddy

6 more edges done. It was tough pulling up my lace panties after that...also knowing that my next round will be done away from the office. I'm not sure where I'm going to do those yet....and there are 20 of them!

More edges were added for tomorrow, but I'll be needing the Thursday and Friday breaks. Whew!

There is still an opportunity for someone to add a punishment. It can venture away from just edging, of course. Just post a task and set it to the punishment calendar.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-17-2018, 03:40 PM   #14
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Another task knocked out....the toughest one yet.

20 edges away from the office in my car. I was away from the office and found a good spot to park on the street that I felt gave enough privacy and wasn't in a residential neighborhood. I had good vision around me. I put a sweatshirt over my lap and pulled my pants down. Sitting down I could really only use two fingers. Being in this situation it took a bit to get going, but once I edged once, they came very fast and I wasn't pausing very long between them. I did 10 edges and had been parked about 25 minutes.

I decided to move locations.....just in case someone had seen me. I took the sweatshirt off my lap and pulled my pants up. I drove around looking for another good spot. I found a decent one a few miles away and parked with a hedge on the side of my vehicle. It was far enough away that I had to get hard again and once I did I got an all too familiar ache in my balls. They really didn't want to be put through 10 more edges. I knocked them out pretty quickly nonetheless. I pulled up my panties and pants and drove off.

One more task for today....4 edges on the bathroom stall floor....coming up real soon.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Old 04-18-2018, 07:31 AM   #15
ButtonManSugarDaddy

I completed my four edges while on the bathroom stall floor late in the day yesterday and left just after so I didn't get a chance to write the report. Those edges are really degrading. I could do with less of those.

I woke up horny after yesterday's edging, but my balls are aching this morning and I can only imagine once I start my first set of edges in about two and a half hours.

As of right now, I have 13 edges to do today and 10 of them are to be done in a work or public toilet with the door not locked. Luckily, I will be out of the office during one set of those, so I'll have to find a place to use.

I also have the 30 minutes hard at the desk with a ribbon tied on.

I'm really looking forward to just three edges tomorrow and two on Friday.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk