Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
deepsix

Default Short Stories

Visiting Erica

"Do you want to play a game?", asked Erica.

I had not seen her in six months. We were not close friends, but would see each other at the gym or mutual friend's parties. I secretly admired her, and at the gym would love to stare at her lean, tall and curvy body. She was married and had a son, three years old. A few months ago they left and moved to Colorado. I was taking time off my trip to Colorado to catch up with her and her family. Her husband was on travel for work.

"Do you want to play a game?", asked Erica. She had just put her son to sleep. The question surprised me.

"What type of game?", I asked.

"Oh, a game of cards. German Whist, best of five hands", she replied. "The winner gets to fuck the looser", she added with a wicked smile, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"What?!", I stammered.

"I know you stare at me, even though you are sneaky about it", she said. "Don't you want to take a risk and see me naked?"

"Well, I ... I am sorry for staring. Yes, I would love to play", I said.

"Great! So, we will play five hands, and the one who wins three gets to fuck the winner. In the ass. Agreed?", she asked.

"Okay", I said, my heart beat faster, an tingling ache spread in my crotch. She fetched the cards and dealt them out. At first, I found it hard to concentrate on the game. I was too nervous to think clearly. I lost the first hand. Erica smiled. "You will need to do better", she said.

That woke me up. Yes, I could not afford to loose, and I really wanted to see her naked. I won the second hand. She dealt the cards again. She won the third hand. It was now 2-1. "Ohh ... just a hand away from a fucking!", she laughed, as she dealt the cards for the fourth hand. I was getting really nervous. My heart beat fast, and my palms were sweating. I could hardly focus on the game, and her smiling and giggling made it even worse.

She won the fourth hand, winning the game 3-1. It was time for my fucking.

"Oh no, time to get naked!", she laughed. "Come on, take off your clothes while I get my strap-on", she said. My heart beat wildly. We were in her kitchen, the shades open and a clear view from the neighboring houses.

I slowly took off my clothes, my cock rising up in a hard and taunt erection as I pulled off my boxers. I felt ashamed of my excitement, but that made matters worse. My erection just got harder, my face feeling hot with shame.

"Whoa, big boy!", laughed Erica, as she walked in and saw me naked and erect. "You won't have much use for that!", she said, pointing to my cock. She was fully dressed, with a huge, thick red strap-on, belted on her waist, bouncing around as she walked towards me. "Come on, grab that chair and bend over, and spread your legs."

I bent over, shamefully aware of my naked ass facing her. I closed my eyes. She lubed the dildo, pushing it into me. The pain was unbearable as the dildo popped into my ass. I winced as it slid in, desperately wanting her to pull it out.

"I hope you are ready", she laughed, as she pushed the dildo deeper. Slowly at first, but picking up pace she started to fuck me. The feeling was intense, as she rhythmically pushed the dildo in and out. My insides were on fire, my crotch ached and my tummy tingled as she thrust harder and harder. Soon she was fucking me hard, her body slapping against my ass as she thrust deep into me. My cock jerked around as she fucked me, and I had to hold the chair tight to avoid falling down.

As my fucking continued, my breathing got shorter and faster, moaning as I felt an orgasm build. I was both ashamed and excited as I felt my cock strain to blow its load. Erica laughed, hearing me and seeing me arch my back and close my eyes as I got closer. She grabbed my shoulder and thrust harder and faster. I was delirious, all my feelings concentrated around my cock and balls. I could hold it no longer, and with a loud moan blew my load, my cock twitching as it spurted cum all over the chair and the floor.

Erica stopped for a moment. "I am not done yet", she said, "stay as you are". She pushed the dildo deep into my ass again, the rhythmically fucking me once more. My ass was now on fire, and I could feel each thrust, as it painfully slammed into my body. My cock, spent and limp, felt raw as it bounced around shamefully.

After what seemed like an hour she finally stopped.

"How was it, sweety?", she asked, smiling, as she pulled out the dildo. "You seem to enjoy a cock up your ass, don't you?"

I did not answer. I stood, hanging my head in shame, avoiding her eyes. My ass and back ached. "You can get dressed now", she said. I picked up my clothes.

"I better leave", I said, once dressed. "Yes, you better", she laughed. "And better luck next time!" I have not seen her since.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk