Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2024, 05:12 PM   #226
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

To the office? Tell us, do you have your own office or shared with someone? Or is it kind of open-space? We will definitely find a way how to use such information.

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:19 PM   #227
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
To the office? Tell us, do you have your own office or shared with someone? Or is it kind of open-space? We will definitely find a way how to use such information.
It is a shared open space, though bitch-in-heat will be in a meeting room with a few others, at least in the morning. But she has a busy day so she isn't sure if she'll be able check in here all that much...

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:39 PM   #228
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Honestly I can't keep track of everything you're supposed to do so feel free to tell me if it interfere with other tasks...
1. Take some formal skirt but maybe little bit shorter than you would choose normally.
2. Write "STUPID" and "WHORE" on your inner thighs, just below the crotch. It's not supposed to be seen, only you will know about it.
3. During the day you will go to every toilet cubicle there and spend 1 minute with tormenting your nipples. Pinch them, pull them, twist and flick and anything you can think of. Don't go easy on yourself. 60 seconds in each and every one.

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Female Slave Market
Old 03-14-2024, 01:20 AM   #229
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Honestly I can't keep track of everything you're supposed to do so feel free to tell me if it interfere with other tasks...
1. Take some formal skirt but maybe little bit shorter than you would choose normally.
2. Write "STUPID" and "WHORE" on your inner thighs, just below the crotch. It's not supposed to be seen, only you will know about it.
3. During the day you will go to every toilet cubicle there and spend 1 minute with tormenting your nipples. Pinch them, pull them, twist and flick and anything you can think of. Don't go easy on yourself. 60 seconds in each and every one.
bitch-in-heat has worn a formal blouse and skirt but has chosen a shorter skirt. She didn't want to be braless or pantyless at work so as an exception she has worn both today, bitch-in-heat hopes that is ok.

bitch-in-heat has written STUPID and WHORE on her inner thighs under her crotch, which is very humiliating!

bitch-in-heat is looking forward to doing the toilet nipple torment task, she has never done anything kinky in the office!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-14-2024, 01:33 AM   #230
r0ver
getDare Addict

As Desperate Slut is wearing underwear today, when she is doing the nipple pinching task in the toilets this should include having your knickers in your mouth.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 01:35 AM   #231
hassns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
bitch-in-heat is looking forward to doing the toilet nipple torment task, she has never done anything kinky in the office!
And are you wearing the thong I told you?

Also take a pen with you to the toilet and write "office slut" over your pussy

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 01:38 AM   #232
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
And are you wearing the thong I told you?

Also take a pen with you to the toilet and write "office slut" over your pussy
Yes, buttslut is wearing her trophy thong today.

She will write OFFICE SLUT over her pussy in the toilet at work.

My dirtycode
Old 03-14-2024, 01:39 AM   #233
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
As Desperate Slut is wearing underwear today, when she is doing the nipple pinching task in the toilets this should include having your knickers in your mouth.
Desperate Slut will do this. You all are sending her away to office super horny with all the tasks!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-14-2024, 01:39 AM   #234
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
You were faster than me but with the same thought.

Next time I would expect that you ask for exception from the rules in advance and not after you bend them with saying "hopes that is ok". I would allow you that either way but to remember for next time you are supposed to strip from both within 10 minutes after you leave the office. And not to take them on anymore for the rest of the day.

Female Slave Market
Old 03-14-2024, 08:28 AM   #235
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I think that - in order to get permission for another orgasm (and please take note that I don't necessarily refer to a satisfying one) - it's not fair that our little humiliation slut has to get permission for just one of her aliases...

I mean, DrippingHoles - at some point - may get my permission to cum, but what about Desperate Slut, bitch-in-heat, buttslut, Slut-for-use, and all the others? Shouldn't all of them demonstrate their willingness? (Or, if not all of them, at least a minimum like, say, 5?)

What do you think? (And no, I'm not asking to you, DrippingHoles...)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 08:45 AM   #236
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
I think that - in order to get permission for another orgasm (and please take note that I don't necessarily refer to a satisfying one) - it's not fair that our little humiliation slut has to get permission for just one of her aliases...

I mean, DrippingHoles - at some point - may get my permission to cum, but what about Desperate Slut, bitch-in-heat, buttslut, Slut-for-use, and all the others? Shouldn't all of them demonstrate their willingness? (Or, if not all of them, at least a minimum like, say, 5?)

I think that’s only fair that they get permission from everyone. Everyone may have something different that would make them give the desperate slut permission so everyone should be satisfied before the slut is

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:28 AM   #237
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post

By my count she has 8 aliases other than the one she signed up with.
Permission for 5 sounds like a reasonable number as that is just over half of her alter egos.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:36 AM   #238
hassns

I think it's okay if we handle it that way.
At 5 we have more than half, so it should be fair.

If someone wants to make her cum, they should write it in the task and if it gets 5 "thanks" from the main dom/mes then she can actually cum.
What do you think of this idea?

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to hassns for this post:
Old 03-14-2024, 10:36 AM   #239
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
I think it's okay if we handle it that way.
At 5 we have more than half, so it should be fair.

If someone wants to make her cum, they should write it in the task and if it gets 5 "thanks" from the main dom/mes then she can actually cum.
What do you think of this idea?
I think is settled then. At least 5 permissions to get to cum.

The only problem is that the platform doesn't allow an unlimited number of "thanks" each day, so you may find yourself wanting to add yours and being unable to. So I suggest is up to DrippingHoles (and all her fellow slu- I mean, aliases ) keeping count of the permissions she receive, updating the number in her posts.

I wonder how she will react upon reading all of this.

She will probably soak her panties, anyway, given how pathetic she is...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:39 AM   #240
yezsir
getDare Succubus

I wonder how the braindead sluts tasks at work have went. I bet that it’s excited to be smelling and tasting their running shoes later

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk