Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2023, 05:18 PM   #46
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
ohh sorry i didnt see it
then just go thru from stair XD?? will it work?
I guess I can do it yes, I have done a similar version for this thread already. Maybe I will try this during the day.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 05:21 PM   #47
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you so much for the very detailed dare, I will do this, tho I may reduce the point requirement a little bit, but I am going to try and do a variation of this.
OK, but if you do reduce the point count reduce the maximum points you can get per bench somewhat too, we want to keep you doing a large number of rolls.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 03:04 PM   #48
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

I've sent you a few via pm. They were somewhat long so I didn't want to clutter up this post. Here's one of them.

Movie Theater. These days, it's easy to buy tickets online and choose your seat. When you want to do this dare, wait until the last few minutes to buy your ticket for a movie with very few people and sit either in the way back by yourself or if you're more daring, way in the front 2nd or 3rd row. Not the first. Youll want to wear normal pants for this one. And a jacket over your clothes. Not a dress. Once the credits are over and the actual movie starts, open the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Simple, but daring. Take your pants and panties off and toss them over the seat in front of you. You'll be watching this movie bottomless. Your jacket must remain on the seat next to you at all times unless you are definitely going to be seen. Edging is optional unless two people kiss on screen. Then you must edge. Cumming is not allowed unless you are able to go to the restroom during the movie without retrieving your clothes. Be careful. Once you are at least an hour into the movie, you are free to retrieve your clothes at any time. Make sure you've got them back on before the end, theater staff don't wait for people to clear out before they start cleaning, you won't have a chance by then.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 12:36 PM   #49
ItsanArt

So I did a dare from PMs.
“ Grab your vibrator, head to whichever of the two has public bathrooms, go inside the men's (if possible), remove your clothes and find a place to hang/hide them. Head back to your car and drive to the other location (I'm assuming that the athletic fields and park are a manageable distance from each other). If it's the park, go into the middle of the playground and use the vibrator until you edge. Once you edge, walk naked back to where you left your clothes and use the vibrator again until you cum before you can take your clothes (putting them on if you want) before heading back home.”

So I my vibe (hitachi magic wand, the wireless one) and stuck that in my hoodie pocket and went out to the nearby recreation park(play ground and 4 baseball fields). It was late, just before 1 am and was around 60 degrees F, so a bit warmer night than usual for the winter. I drove to the park and the area was empty, with a car passing every now and then due to the small towns main intersection being right next to it. So this isn’t my town so I will say I was a bit more scared than usual because I’m not familiar with the area, and I walked slowly around the standalone building that held the restrooms. After about 5 minutes of looking around, I went into one of the restrooms(which is lucky cause this is a 24 hour park), and stood in there for a minute, listening. Then I stripped off my hoodie and sweats, though kept my shoes so that I can run, if need be. I hid my clothes in one of the stalls, and then peaked outside, where nothing seemed to have changed, a single car waited at the stop light, but then moved on. And so I snuck outside, eerily aware of my lack of clothing now as I now felt a light breeze everywhere. Every sound made me look around , and I was even more spooked because the park had multiple lights that would flicker due to being almost trashed, but still holding onto life. Here is where I altered the dare a little bit, and instead of driving to another park (it’s a small town I didn’t want to have to go find another place), I decided to walk the short distance to the playground. As instructed, I edged on the playground (which I hated doing and I’ll admit it frustrated me, I still suck at edging and always want to continue to finish). I then decided that instead of driving I would walk over to the baseball field, where I sat on one of the benches next to the field , this is where I finished my orgasm. The orgasm was not the best I’ll admit, but my senses were heightened cause I was getting a little cold, so my nipples were hard and I had goosebumps all over because the bench was metal and really cold. Pretty sure a car or two passed but I wasn’t really looking because the benches were turned away from the intersection.

Fetching my clothes was uneventful, and I was happy to redress.

I am still accepting dares here and do plan to revisit some of the dares already listed. I’ll be riding 7 hours on the road with my bf soon to get back to my home after the holidays, so I could always accept dares for that if people need guidance.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post:
Old 12-27-2023, 08:18 PM   #50
Just_a_subguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
So I did a dare from PMs.
“ Grab your vibrator, head to whichever of the two has public bathrooms, go inside the men's (if possible), remove your clothes and find a place to hang/hide them. Head back to your car and drive to the other location (I'm assuming that the athletic fields and park are a manageable distance from each other). If it's the park, go into the middle of the playground and use the vibrator until you edge. Once you edge, walk naked back to where you left your clothes and use the vibrator again until you cum before you can take your clothes (putting them on if you want) before heading back home.”

So I my vibe (hitachi magic wand, the wireless one) and stuck that in my hoodie pocket and went out to the nearby recreation park(play ground and 4 baseball fields). It was late, just before 1 am and was around 60 degrees F, so a bit warmer night than usual for the winter. I drove to the park and the area was empty, with a car passing every now and then due to the small towns main intersection being right next to it. So this isn’t my town so I will say I was a bit more scared than usual because I’m not familiar with the area, and I walked slowly around the standalone building that held the restrooms. After about 5 minutes of looking around, I went into one of the restrooms(which is lucky cause this is a 24 hour park), and stood in there for a minute, listening. Then I stripped off my hoodie and sweats, though kept my shoes so that I can run, if need be. I hid my clothes in one of the stalls, and then peaked outside, where nothing seemed to have changed, a single car waited at the stop light, but then moved on. And so I snuck outside, eerily aware of my lack of clothing now as I now felt a light breeze everywhere. Every sound made me look around , and I was even more spooked because the park had multiple lights that would flicker due to being almost trashed, but still holding onto life. Here is where I altered the dare a little bit, and instead of driving to another park (it’s a small town I didn’t want to have to go find another place), I decided to walk the short distance to the playground. As instructed, I edged on the playground (which I hated doing and I’ll admit it frustrated me, I still suck at edging and always want to continue to finish). I then decided that instead of driving I would walk over to the baseball field, where I sat on one of the benches next to the field , this is where I finished my orgasm. The orgasm was not the best I’ll admit, but my senses were heightened cause I was getting a little cold, so my nipples were hard and I had goosebumps all over because the bench was metal and really cold. Pretty sure a car or two passed but I wasn’t really looking because the benches were turned away from the intersection.

Fetching my clothes was uneventful, and I was happy to redress.

I am still accepting dares here and do plan to revisit some of the dares already listed. I’ll be riding 7 hours on the road with my bf soon to get back to my home after the holidays, so I could always accept dares for that if people need guidance.

That was a fun read, and a very daring thing to do. Sounds exciting though! Doing things like that is fun to think about

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 08:07 PM   #51
ItsanArt

Hello again
SO it’s finally getting warmer thank god, which means I can start doing stuff outside again at later times.
With this that means I’ll be accepting public dares again.
My favorite types of these are public predicaments, like where I am basically trapped naked in a situation, and my only way out is to go a distance naked, or such like that.
More creative dares (better than just the classic lock your stuff here and walk away) I will gladly start engaging with personally to see of all the dirty dares they come up with. After all, I enjoy helping people live out the dares they think up and want to try on someone.

Now so that I don’t leave you all empty handed with this update.
I recently did a fairly simple but very exciting dare. The rules were simple, find a roof that’s in clear vision of a busy road, and strip ontop of it and walk the perimeter.
I did such and obviously as I am on a building I got no reactions, but i think that is what makes it so different, I couldn’t even tell if I got seen, I just know that it was easy to do so.

Old 03-06-2024, 11:25 AM   #52
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I love your thread and I like the roof top dare you talked about, I was thinking it can be fun not to strip and leave the clothes there on the roof but maybe to walk the perimeter, strip item by item and throw each item out of the roof without looking, heels, dress.. one by one from different places on the roof and not looking till you are naked, then you have to go down to search for your clothes, but first you can put some nipple clamps with a chain and some bells..and handcuff yourself to make your predicament more exciting

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-06-2024, 12:35 PM   #53
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I love your thread and I like the roof top dare you talked about, I was thinking it can be fun not to strip and leave the clothes there on the roof but maybe to walk the perimeter, strip item by item and throw each item out of the roof without looking, heels, dress.. one by one from different places on the roof and not looking till you are naked, then you have to go down to search for your clothes, but first you can put some nipple clamps with a chain and some bells..and handcuff yourself to make your predicament more exciting
Exciting! I plan to try this tonight!
My usual rooftop is locked so I’ll have to try and find another one or like a parking deck but I def want to try tonight! Thank you for the dare.xo

Old 03-06-2024, 01:46 PM   #54
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome back! Hope you get to either of the ones I posted before. I might make more for you soon.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 01:10 AM   #55
flxary

Default Library

bring top skirt cloth bra panties and jacket with u
any clothing is fine

then go to the library

if there is 4 section of place its perfect

so in 1 section u undo 1 clothing whatever u choose then fold it and put it inside the book if possible
if its not possible maybe like skirt and cloth u fold it then put it under book
do this in every section and what left is only ur jacket (so you have nothing under jacket)

then go back to ur seat with a book (choose the place with no one around to be safe) edge 1x if possible if not possible just wait 10 mins

after that undress ur jacket and time to go back find your clothing and good luck

and if u dont have 4 section places
just do it in the corner of the library or places

hope u like this one
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 09:57 AM   #56
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I reported on this dare in PMs but I wanted to share it publicly as well.

So obviously I went to the college campus like I was telling you. I always enjoy doing dares here because I know it well and there’s guaranteed to be some people out and about no matter the time (it’s college after all).

So I show up and park on the east side of campus in a parking lot. The place I decided to do the roof dare was a 5 story parking deck, right next to one of the main lecture halls(I did streak through this building doing another on the spot dare right before this, but that’s for another time, but because of that I did know there were people inside). I walked to the parking deck and went to the top and started looking around seeing where I definitely could throw, and definitely couldn’t. For this dare I decided to wear a coat, a skirt, and some slip on boots (i was slightly too cold for just the dress). After looking around for a while (basically there was always a person in view walking around the campus, but they were spread out) and I think my horny getting the better of me, I decided I wanted to make it more challenging. I have done a dare in the past where I throw my clothes off this parking deck and then go naked and get them. That was quick, and right now, I wanted to be naked for longer, much longer. So I altered the dare slightly, I would throw my clothes over the side, not looking at where they would land. I would then handcuff my hands behind my back with my steel cuffs, with which the only key was in my car. From there I would have to go completely naked and unable to cover up(since my hands were stuck behind my back). After about 5 minutes of building up the courage, I started to strip. I closed my eyes and threw my boots over the side near the 2nd exit of the parking deck. I then walked some and threw my my coat near the exit of the main staircase (which I didn’t know at the time but it landed right next to the door :x ). Then I walked a bit farther and threw my final piece of clothing, my skirt over the side aimed torwards the main entrance to the parking deck.
Before I could think anymore, I snapped my handcuffs into place, locking my hands behind my back, and there I was, naked and cuffed, with a long walk back to my car(during the day the walk is not that long because you can cut through buildings, but at night they are locked unless they have classes so it’s actually decently far). After the first moment of fear, and the struggling to open the door to the stairwell (harder than I thought to open a door with your hands behind your back), I began moving through the campus. The second I left the parking deck I saw people across the large campus green that were walking torwards me, because I was standing by the parking garage the area was pretty lit up, so they could see me if they tried and would probably notice I was naked and take a second glance. I didn’t wait to find out, I speed walked to the side and decided I would go inbetween the various buildings on campus to get to the car.
This had one major advantage and a few disadvantages. The advantage was that because I was inbetween buildings, I would not get seen from someone unless they were on the same path I was.
The disadvantages though, were that because this was a paved path often used, that it was VERY well lit, and I was walking alongside buildings that still had classes (people doing late nights labs it looked like). I decided that I did not have any other choice and continued down this well lit path. I am going to be honest, it felt like streaking across a runway, it was so well lit, and the buildings formed like a narrow path that if someone came up, not only could I not hide, run, or cover myself, but it was like I was standing in a spotlight at all times, you could easily tell I was fully nude(I’m pale so I a naked me and spotlights make it very obvious). Nonetheless, I had to push on through my naked runway, and I will say I got jumpscared more than once when I walked past a window and saw that a class was still in session. I am sure a few people saw my naked back, but luckily the windows were above waist high. I admit that I speed walked this portion as the light made me extra nervous and my adrenaline was pumping. When I made it to the end of the runway, happen to see a man round the corner of another close by building, I didn’t want to go back down the runway so I decided to say screw it and just move to get out of the area with all the buildings close together. He definitely got a nice 5-10 second view of my ass before I made it around the corner to the large green before the parking lot. Now I only had one obstacle left and that was the first year dorms that were connected to the parking lot I parked in. Usually this wouldn’t be too bad but the entire first floor is basically floor-ceiling windows and well lit, so they can see all around them pretty well. There was a girl in my direct path to the car so I had to go the long way across the building, which made for a little scare as I had to go past the front entrance of the building, which inside of course had a nice group of 10 or so boys doing whatever college first year boys do at midnight.
I don’t think any saw me and so I got around the corner, and looked into the parking lot. I had to wait for a car to leave the parking lot, but then I was able to and get into my car, and unlock my handcuffs.. I then drove naked across campus to fetch my clothes, which was exciting but I don’t think anyone saw me.
After that, I was too horny to just stop, so I decided to do the hour long drive home naked… and I will admit I touched myself for most of the drive, god was it good and I was mess of when I finally got home.

The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post:
Old 03-07-2024, 10:20 AM   #57
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

a great report, and I loved the twist of closing the handcuffs key in your car.. I have to try myself this dare soon or later... the sooner the better..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-07-2024, 07:44 PM   #58
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
Hello again
SO it’s finally getting warmer thank god, which means I can start doing stuff outside again at later times.
With this that means I’ll be accepting public dares again.
My favorite types of these are public predicaments, like where I am basically trapped naked in a situation, and my only way out is to go a distance naked, or such like that.
More creative dares (better than just the classic lock your stuff here and walk away) I will gladly start engaging with personally to see of all the dirty dares they come up with. After all, I enjoy helping people live out the dares they think up and want to try on someone.

Now so that I don’t leave you all empty handed with this update.
I recently did a fairly simple but very exciting dare. The rules were simple, find a roof that’s in clear vision of a busy road, and strip ontop of it and walk the perimeter.
I did such and obviously as I am on a building I got no reactions, but i think that is what makes it so different, I couldn’t even tell if I got seen, I just know that it was easy to do so.
Campus

You'll need a padlock and key and a clear plastic rain poncho. The kind you'd get for like 99c. Preferably the actually clear kind, not the yellow clearish kind but take what you can get for cheap :P I'm sure it's obvious already that you'll be outside for at least part of this dare. Don't worry. You'll be streaking, not lingering long enough to really get cold. To setup, take the key with you to campus while school is in session. This dare is best done when school is out for break but really the timing is up to you. Hide the key whereever you like as long as it's indoors, well hidden so it won't disappear and close enough that you can run between buildings without freezing. When you've got a nice rainy/snowy day during break, head to campus with your padlock and poncho. If you have a bag or box you can lock for your clothes, you can bring that too, otherwise you'll be locking your clothes up directly. Head to a building next to where your key is hidden, strip naked and put on your poncho. Lock up your clothes to something in a relatively safe spot like a stairwell or the very end of a hallway. Once locked up, open the first spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pretty simple really. Edge yourself just once, then go get your key. A poncho in the rain acts just like a mosaic censor. Get your key quickly so you don't freeze and go back to your clothes. Once your back to your clothes with your key, take off the poncho and open the 2nd spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Take that key... and THROW IT. NOW! As far from you as you can get it. You didn't think you were done did you? That would be much too simple. Your task now is to head out the door you came in and back in the building through a different door. Knowing college buildings there's probably 4 or 5 different doors but if there somehow isn't, do one full lap around the building before going back in to find wherever your key landed. Hope you were paying attention. Once you've got your key back, you're free to get your clothes and get dressed again. That's it for this dare. But if this wasn't quite enough for you, you could try dare 3 from my pm as well.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:09 AM   #59
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Campus

You'll need a padlock and key and a clear plastic rain poncho. The kind you'd get for like 99c. Preferably the actually clear kind, not the yellow clearish kind but take what you can get for cheap :P I'm sure it's obvious already that you'll be outside for at least part of this dare. Don't worry. You'll be streaking, not lingering long enough to really get cold. To setup, take the key with you to campus while school is in session. This dare is best done when school is out for break but really the timing is up to you. Hide the key whereever you like as long as it's indoors, well hidden so it won't disappear and close enough that you can run between buildings without freezing. When you've got a nice rainy/snowy day during break, head to campus with your padlock and poncho. If you have a bag or box you can lock for your clothes, you can bring that too, otherwise you'll be locking your clothes up directly. Head to a building next to where your key is hidden, strip naked and put on your poncho. Lock up your clothes to something in a relatively safe spot like a stairwell or the very end of a hallway. Once locked up, open the first spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pretty simple really. Edge yourself just once, then go get your key. A poncho in the rain acts just like a mosaic censor. Get your key quickly so you don't freeze and go back to your clothes. Once your back to your clothes with your key, take off the poncho and open the 2nd spoiler.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Take that key... and THROW IT. NOW! As far from you as you can get it. You didn't think you were done did you? That would be much too simple. Your task now is to head out the door you came in and back in the building through a different door. Knowing college buildings there's probably 4 or 5 different doors but if there somehow isn't, do one full lap around the building before going back in to find wherever your key landed. Hope you were paying attention. Once you've got your key back, you're free to get your clothes and get dressed again. That's it for this dare. But if this wasn't quite enough for you, you could try dare 3 from my pm as well.
I have the rain poncho for this and have moved it into my car. When it rains I usually get in dare moods so this will probably turn out very useful.

Old 03-09-2024, 09:58 AM   #60
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I assume that, when at work, you're wearing a shirt and a skirt.

Next time you have a quiet day at work, take off your panties, put them on the desk in front of you, raise the hem of your shirt to bare your pussy and take your time to slowly edge yourself.

Unbotton your shirt, take off your bra, place it near the panties. Expose your tits, put clips or clothespins on your nipples, and edge again.

Take off your socks/thighs, and use them to blindfold yourself. Edge once more.

Now, put on your earphones, and - while playing a compilation of female orgasms at fair volume - you can finally masturbate to orgasm...

Feeling vulnerable enough?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public