Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #31
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
Describe yourself in:
1 Word.
1 Sentence.
1 Paragraph.
1_ I am : Curious.

2_ I am: adventurous, light hearted and funny.

3_ I am: Learning to live my life as I wish to and not how it is expected of me. I try to see the best in every person I meet and don't listen to other opinions but form my own on all things. I can be highly sarcastic and the thing I hate the most is hypocrites and people who believe they are better than others. My son is the most important thing in the world to me and the only person I would literally die for. Life has thrown me way too many curveballs and made me go through some things no person should ever have to experience, but it's made me a stronger person and allowed me to fight for what I want and believe. I'm actually very shy until you get to know me properly. I don't have much self confidence at the best of times but I'm working on it and learning to love myself. My family and friends will always come first.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #32
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Did the egg earn you corner time?

Also did you ask pupil about those edges or are you hoping he didn't notice your reply? I will gladly ask plenty of questions if he oks it just to make you suffer... I mean enjoy yourself
1_ No, he likes it when I'm a brat and playfully prank him. And I enjoy it very much too!

2_ Hoping he didn't see, who me?! I would never hope of such a thing, I'm always such a good girl after all! I did tell him, he approved it. (You both suck.)
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-05-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #33
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pupil View Post
Hilarious. Now, after so many failed attempts I'm pretty sure nobody on getDare would allow you to take them anywhere
And thank god.
Shhhhhhh.

Four attempts isn't "so many."

Hah!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #34
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Expected and cliché answer- Spend time with my son. He's three now and at the stage where he asks endless questions and is interested in everything and constantly makes me laugh with the stuff he comes out with. If I had one wish it would be to be able to spend more time with him than I currently can.

Not so expected_ I love nothing more than to curl up in bed with a book. I'd rather stay in and read than go on nights out or shopping etc. Most people are surprised of that because of my personality and the fact I get bored very quickly.
Awesome! That sounds like a really fun time.

Btw, I love your "Caged In" story, it is very good!

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:17 PM   #35
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Yay im glad he approved it!! So let the endless question game begin.

You mentioned you would like a sex machine have any type in mind? there is lots of different kinds after all.

What would you do if your kid found your dildo or vibes and brought it to you asking what this is?

How many edges can you do in a session before becoming to sensitive to continue?

How many edges can you do in a day?

Have you been put in denial recently by pupil?

If so how long has it been, if not do you miss denial?

Have you ever been to a bdsm type club or party where nudity was allowed, and if so please explain.

Have you reread back through your answers on some of the posts with say 10-20 questions and thought that is hard to read with the questions at top and answers at the bottom?

How many questions with edges do you think it would take before you start to get annoyed at me?

what is your preferred method for edging?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:33 PM   #36
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboys View Post
Awesome! That sounds like a really fun time.

Btw, I love your "Caged In" story, it is very good!
Thank you very much
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #37
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever peed yourself in a nightclub/bar?
If not, would you consider it?
Do you have an outfit you prefer to pee in?
Have you ever peed yourself because you couldn't be bothered to visit the toilet?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #38
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Yay im glad he approved it!! So let the endless question game begin.

You mentioned you would like a sex machine have any type in mind? there is lots of different kinds after all.

What would you do if your kid found your dildo or vibes and brought it to you asking what this is?

How many edges can you do in a session before becoming to sensitive to continue?

How many edges can you do in a day?

Have you been put in denial recently by pupil?

If so how long has it been, if not do you miss denial?

Have you ever been to a bdsm type club or party where nudity was allowed, and if so please explain.

Have you reread back through your answers on some of the posts with say 10-20 questions and thought that is hard to read with the questions at top and answers at the bottom?

How many questions with edges do you think it would take before you start to get annoyed at me?

what is your preferred method for edging?

1_ I really like the ones that are used in the public disgrace videos with Princess Donna, I'd love to have one like those. Also I noticed most of them allow for DP which is a favourite of mine.

2_ That actually happened once, I'd thrown one hastily in the corner of the room when someone dropped by unexpectedly and I forgot about it until the day after my son came to me with it in his hands asking "mummy what's this for?" I just told him "It's for grown ups, let me put it away."

3_ I've never purposefully continued until I became too sensitive to continue so I can't give an exact answer but the most I have done in one session is around sixty, all right after each other. I didn't stop because I was sensitive but because I was getting closer to going over into orgasm and didn't want to.

4_ Again the same as above- I've never set out to see what my limit is but the most I've reached so far is close to 200. I find it extremely easy to edge repeatedly after the first two or three and can then edge every thirty to sixty seconds or so, it's just the first couple that take a while for me to reach.

5_ Yes but...I accidentally came yesterday whilst edging. I didn't mean to nor expect to, I generally don't play with edges or coming when it's my time of month as I find it unhygienic. But yesterday I found a way around that and started to edge and ended up coming accidentally. I can generally do many more edges than I managed yesterday so the only conclusion I can reach is that it happened because I tend to become very more aroused and frustrated on my period, but as I don't recall ever edging throughout it I obviously wasn't aware I'd find it so difficult until after it happened.

6_ It would have been two weeks and three days today if I hadn't have came. (And yes, I did tell him almost immediately and I also ruined it, sigh.) I'm sick of denial! And expect the next session to last much longer because of yesterday, boo.

7_ No. I would love to go to one, however I have never been able to find any in or near to my area, the closest I have found is in London which is several hours away from me by car.

8_ Yes! And it makes my answers look messy too!

9_ Well, I just counted and unless I missed any it currently stands at 79 questions/edges. However, I found a loophole regarding them and any further edges (You know how I love those!) that being it was never stated I couldn't come throughout the edges hahaha. (Surprisingly, 1Pupil doesn't seem to agree to this loophole.)

I wouldn't get annoyed, I'd plot revenge instead. Somehow.

10_ Either my purple vibrator with the funny shaping or my hands. Recently I've discovered I can also edge just by having 1Pupil play with my nipples which I never anticipated. It's becoming a firm favourite.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #39
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Lol its for grownups let me put it away!! Best 1 liner ever. Also I agree with pupil that loophole isn't fair! Also to solve your messy question problem could just quote their post and answer below each question we would be able to tell what you wrote.

Now onto the questions because 79 isnt enough, and im such a good guy I will let you wait until that time of the month passes so they really build up :P

I like you love those public humiliation videos with princess Donna shes so cute, and so evil to those girls at the same time.

Do you have a favorite video of hers that you have seen?

If you was to star in one of those public humiliations where would you want it to be done at? Mean location like bar, park, restaurant, etc

In the talks she always asks them if they have any types of limits what ones would you put in place?

What word would you choose as your safe word?

Have you ever been fisted before because she loves to fist the girls in each hole?

What is the longest you have ever held an edge before?

Can you edge in any other interesting ways besides nipple stimulation?

Would you ever participate in amateur night at a strip club?

Im just a little bit of a switch(if the girl can make it sound fun enough to let her have the control for awhile but after a week im bored of it again) so I am curious what would that revenge consist of?

Since you had your loophole is it fair game to point out to people who haven't noticed yet that you are edging once per question asked?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #40
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Have you ever peed yourself in a nightclub/bar?
If not, would you consider it?
Do you have an outfit you prefer to pee in?
Have you ever peed yourself because you couldn't be bothered to visit the toilet?
1_ No. Although I did once wet myself on the way out of a bar.

2_ Yes.

3_ No. As long as it is an outfit that isn't going to get ruined I really couldn't care less about the outfit.

4_ No
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #41
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I love that you are posting again! Hmmm...

1. Bearing mind how much it messes with you, has any more music denial been inflicted upon you, or have you been safe from it?

2. What book are you currently reading?

3. I can't remember if I asked you this a while back, please forgive, but have you done any weapons training? If not, are there any you'd particularly like to learn about?

4. Are you currently on any fitness regime?

5. You've mentioned one of the Kink sites; are there any others that you enjoy? What are the reasons for this?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #42
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

1_ How do you feel about the fact that I'm loving shadow's idea?
2_ How many questions do you reckon there will be?
3_ Don't you think that these questions of mine are a bit unfair?
4_ If it wasn't "frosty", what would your nickname be?
5_ I know you aren't superstitious, did you ever use to be?
6_ No matter how bad it seems, you can always see a positive perspective to it. Do you agree? Why/why not?
7_ What do you think about gay couples, should they be allowed to adopt a child? Why/why not?
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #43
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Lol its for grownups let me put it away!! Best 1 liner ever. Also I agree with pupil that loophole isn't fair! Also to solve your messy question problem could just quote their post and answer below each question we would be able to tell what you wrote.

Oh. I forgot about that, oops. Hah, my mind went blank for a second! And that is totally a valid loophole! Hahaha

Now onto the questions because 79 isnt enough, and im such a good guy I will let you wait until that time of the month passes so they really build up :P

I think I may end up hating you. (On a sidenote, it's my birthday on Sunday and 1Pupil has so generously agreed to return the favour and be my slave for 24 hours with no limits as I did for him over Christmas. So I plan to start the edges Monday, so that I'm actually doing them all in one go instead of starting now and getting to come in-between on my birthday But once started on Monday, I will finish them as intended without my prior valid loophole.

I like you love those public humiliation videos with princess Donna shes so cute, and so evil to those girls at the same time.

I love Princess Donna! She's so good at what she does but you can see in the talks she genuinely cares.

Do you have a favorite video of hers that you have seen?

I don't think I can post the link, but one that immediately springs to mind is where she has a girl in stocks at a bar. I think the title is something like "Slut fisted and used at bar" or something similar. The girl is fisted (obviously), dp'ed, has drinks thrown over her from the crowd and generally humiliated.

If you was to star in one of those public humiliations where would you want it to be done at? Mean location like bar, park, restaurant, etc

Hmm. I think I'd go with the bar. There seems to be many more people involved when it's filmed in the location of a bar, and I've noticed they tend to be more brutal, too. Fun fact: I once researched how to appear in those videos!

In the talks she always asks them if they have any types of limits what ones would you put in place?

Scat, anything that would leave permanent marking and restraints/hoods etc that would restrict my face as I'd end up feeling claustrophobic.

What word would you choose as your safe word?

I'll be boring and go with what many use: Red. Simply because it's easy to remember in the middle of an extreme session.

Have you ever been fisted before because she loves to fist the girls in each hole?

No, but I have tried once with my ex, but it started to hurt too much. Whilst I wouldn't like to experience it continuously I would like to experience it once as it's supposed to feel amazing.

What is the longest you have ever held an edge before?

About ten seconds? I suck at holding edges!

Can you edge in any other interesting ways besides nipple stimulation?

Not that I've discovered, although I can get very close by verbal humiliation. But it has to stay at humiliation and not slip into degradation, that would be an instant turn off.

Would you ever participate in amateur night at a strip club?

Right now I wouldn't, but that's because I don't have much confidence about my body. if I was more confident about it I probably would.

Im just a little bit of a switch(if the girl can make it sound fun enough to let her have the control for awhile but after a week im bored of it again) so I am curious what would that revenge consist of?

Does that mean I can come up with a task for you to complete in order to have my revenge? .

Since you had your loophole is it fair game to point out to people who haven't noticed yet that you are edging once per question asked?

Hah! That's completely fair game. (I must be insane.)
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-06-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #44
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
I love that you are posting again! Hmmm...

1. Bearing mind how much it messes with you, has any more music denial been inflicted upon you, or have you been safe from it?

I've been safe from it for a very long time, in fact I can't even remember the last time I lost music. Although I'm not allowed it on Tuesday thanks to the rolls I got on Shadow's dare. And when 1Pupil sees this question and answer it will probably remind him how much I hate it.

2. What book are you currently reading?

Beautiful Creatures Book 2. My cousin pestered me to read them and I didn't think I would like it but they're pretty good. It's about a girl who is 'claimed' on her 16th birthday, she will either become a good caster or a dark (evil) caster, she learns she can make her own choice but if she chooses to become a light caster all the dark casters in her family will die and vice versa. Ethan, the mortal boy she has fallen in love with is searching for a way for casters and mortals to be together, because so far it has never been possible and the mortal has ended up dying.

3. I can't remember if I asked you this a while back, please forgive, but have you done any weapons training? If not, are there any you'd particularly like to learn about?

I've never done any weapons training, just simple martial arts. I'd like to start tae kwondo and/or kickboxing sometime soon and I'd also like to eventually go back to karate and finish what I started learning.

4. Are you currently on any fitness regime?

Not really. 1Pupil constantly asks/tells me to work out, eat more/healthier etc but I tend to procrastinate and before you know it, it's the end of the day and I'm too tired, oops. I would like to get back to working out daily again however, I always felt so much better when I was working out every day. It's just that it's been so long since I was in a routine with it that I struggle starting up the routine again. I'm perfectly fine once started, it's getting started.

5. You've mentioned one of the Kink sites; are there any others that you enjoy? What are the reasons for this?
I like Public Disgrace/Public Humiliation, Bound gangbangs and some of the more...extreme...sites. Probably because I imagine myself in the girl's place and it's such a turn on and most of them include several of my loves and likes so it's easy to fantasize.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #45
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pupil View Post
1_ How do you feel about the fact that I'm loving shadow's idea?

I think you suck, Sir.

2_ How many questions do you reckon there will be?

If you and Shadow keep mentioning the edges related to the questions, I think it could go on forever...time to gag you both, lmao.

3_ Don't you think that these questions of mine are a bit unfair?

This was a completely pointless question only thrown in to add another edge!

4_ If it wasn't "frosty", what would your nickname be?

Erm. I'm not very good at creating screen names, the name "Frosty" was actually given to me by someone else and it sort of stuck with my friends. I'd probably go with a character from a movie or book I enjoy. Fun fact #2 : I once used the screen name "ImStupid" in a chat room several years ago. Mostly to prove that fact wrong when people believed it.

5_ I know you aren't superstitious, did you ever use to be?

No. I've never been superstitious, in fact I'm the type of person who will deliberately walk under ladders and in front of a black cat on purpose. Although I always salute a magpie, more out of habit than anything else.

6_ No matter how bad it seems, you can always see a positive perspective to it. Do you agree? Why/why not?

I think it depends on the person and the circumstances surrounding said person. For example: Eight months ago I was in a bad place emotionally and I couldn't see anything positive about anything. Not only couldn't I see it, but I didn't want to either. Now that I'm getting back to myself again I can see the positive in even the most negative of things. I want to see the positive in the things and actively seek them out. So I think it depends on what sort of person someone is, and if they wish to see the positive things in life to begin with.

7_ What do you think about gay couples, should they be allowed to adopt a child? Why/why not?
Of course they should be allowed, Sir. A person's sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with if they are fit to raise a child. You could have a hetrosexual couple that are incredibly selfish and don't give a shit about their child and drag the kid up instead of raising it properly, whilst you could have a gay couple that genuinely love their child and are some of the best parents you could ever find.

I will never understand the mentality of those people that think gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt a kid, or get married etc. They're nothing more than bigots, prejudiced and uninformed. If everyone is happy and the gay couple is caring for and meeting the child's needs then what's the problem? : Nothing, there isn't one.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk