Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Sport 8ball A game of pool

So a while back Topgear asked me to make a dare based on a game of pool and I thought the idea was quite interesting so I started working on it. Now that I've completed this special dare I want to share it with you all, so that you can join in on the fun as well.

The point of the whole game is simple, win a game of Pool. However this time there're some supplementary rules, which will make the game much harder. Now I've divided this up in little sections, the prime rule and basic rules make up the fundamental part of the game, the additional rules are there to increase the difficulty and the punishments are there for the loser.

This game can be played in many ways, it's possible to play one on one but also in teams of two and play two on two. It's possible to play it online or in real life (I made full public, semi-public and non-public versions). Variations can be made to change the game to your likes and limits.

Prime rule:
No sexual related activities are allowed unless instructed by other rules.

Basic rules:
For every ball the other player pockets you'll have to perform a task.

Every color has 3 options a.) full public, b.) semi-public and c.) non-public; when playing online you should normally pick a.), but you can chose to also use b.) anb c.), just make sure that you've picked which a, b, and c's you're gonna use for each color beforehand.

yellow -
a/b/c.) From now one you can't use the toilet anymore, also every turn drink a full glass, this can simply be water, but may also be soda, beer, etc. Be carefull with beer and alcoholic drinks since they increase the need to pee much more than other beverages.

blue -
a.) Edge 3 times, to achieve the last one you may only use one finger of your non dominant hand. When it's the other player's turn edge once.

b.) Go to a semi-public place like the toilet and edge 7 times, now every 3 rounds go to the toilets again and do another edge

c.) Drink 2 shots, drink 1 more every time it's the other's turn.

red -
a.) Get your ass brigth red . Spank both ass cheeks 20 times each (or let someone else do it for you) and make sure there're brigth red at the end. After each turn spank each cheek another 8 times.

b.) Let the other player slap you in the face, no pulling away. For the rest of the game they have another 3 free slaps.

c.) Eat the hottest pepper available, waiting a minute before drinking any fluids.

purple -
a.) M: if female underwear (panties and bra) is present put it on and wear it for the rest of the game, if not just go commando.
V: Take off your underwear and wear your panties as a corsage. (if a male player is commando because of this give him your underwear)

b.) Go commando for the rest of the game, you may however take off your underwear at a semi-public place.

c.) Take off your socks. (I know this one is boring )

orange -
a/b/c.) Do 15 starjumps, 10 situps and 10 air punches, right now. Before every round do another 10 starjumps.

green -
a/b/c.) Follow one command of the other player for every ball you're behind, if you're no balls behind than it's still 1 command.

brown -
a.) Get a stranger to give you a wedgie, afterwards tie it into a permanent wedgie using a string or belt, wear it for the rest of the game.

b.) Go to a semi-public place and get your self in a permanent wedgie for the rest of the game.

c.) Do the cinnamon challenge

Additional rules:
To set the difficulty do the following,
Very easy, add none
Easy, both pick 2, then use a random number generator to select 2.
Medium, both pick 4, then use a random number generator to select 4.
Hard, both pick 5, then use a random number generator to select 6.
Very Hard, include all optionals, then use a random number generator to select 8.
Extreme, just include all the optionals.
  • Drink an extra shot or glass every round, no using the toilet directly from the start.
  • Wear a crotch rope if female, tie up your balls if you're male.
  • Choose an animal you like (preferable your favorite), when it's not your turn always imitate that animal (so no talking, only barking, etc), stay on all four if needed.
  • Cover your nipples in Icy Hot/Vicks/Bengay/Similar before starting the game.
  • Cover your genitals in toothpaste.
  • Put 10 ice cubes in your underwear before starting.
  • Wear a buttplug during the whole game.
  • Tie your ankles together before starting the game and keep them that way until you finish the game.
  • Cum in your underwear before starting the game, do no change it until finishing the game.
  • Wear duct tape as underwear.
  • You may try to make the other player cum, yes physical contact is allowed, if they cum they instantly lose.

Punishments:
So this is what happens when you lose.
First if you're not out in public go out.
Now depending on how much balls you had left take off the following clothes.
1 ball, take off your underwear.
2 balls, take off underwear and all form of shirts, sweater, etc.
3 balls, take off all but your socks and shoes and if you have it a coat.
4 balls, take off all but a coat if you have it.
5 balls, strip completely nude.
6 balls, add 30 extra seconds to the following.
7 balls, add 70 extra seconds to the following.

Now give your clothes to the winner(s), close your eyes and count to 50 seconds. The winner may go hide in that time frame, however he may not leave the confines of the building. When you find the winner you get your clothes back but in return you'll have to fulfill one of their wishes (as long as it's reasonable and actually doable).

If you play it online and the winner isn't nearby, hold all your clothes in your arms and start spinning around rapidly. As soon as you start to get dizzy throw your clothes outwards and do 10 more spins so you're really dizzy. Then open your eyes and go pick up your clothes, ask the winner for a dare and then you may put your clothes back on.

Additional punishment can be that the loser becomes the winners slave for a certain time period or has to do a certain dare. Always decide these kind of this before hand.

Last edited by Nwbie; 12-14-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 12-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Oh yeah btw reports would be awesome

Good luck to you all and have fun playing
Old 12-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
Seillance
getDare Sweetheart

Great dare! Would love to have someone to play with

Likes: pain, forced exercises, military training, predicament, light cbt.
Dislikes: shaving, cum eating, ice, cold showers, cbt, semi-public, pictures
Hard limits: crossdressing, public, consuming pee, poo, something dirty, anal
Seillance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default A game of pool

Love this dare especially since the dares/tasks/punishments can easily be changed to fit peoples' circumstances/preferences. The only improvements I would suggest would be to add a punishment for someone sinking the eight ball (if eight ball pool is the game) and instead of a flat 50 seconds to hide with the clothing make it scale based on how many balls are left (say twenty seconds per ball left on the table).

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:15 AM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Thanks for the comment guys.

Sinking the eight ball is the same as losing the game, so they are already punished (adding a punishment for the white ball seemed to harsh).

I didn't make the time depend on the amount of balls left since it already gets harder since you lose more and more clothes already, I'll add it in a small variation though .
Old 12-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Oh btw I would love to read a report
Old 12-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #7
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

That's a really interesting game, sadly in Britain we only tend to use yellow and red balls.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by messysissy View Post
That's a really interesting game, sadly in Britain we only tend to use yellow and red balls.
Bring a marker and ask the barman/owner if you may mark the balls and write the numbers from 1 to 15 on the balls.

where
1 and 9: yellow
2 and 10: blue
3 and 11: red
4 and 12: purple
5 and 13: orange
6 and 14: green
7 and 15: brown
8 - black

Last edited by Nwbie; 12-18-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #9
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Default What a dare!

I talked my friend into playing a game of pool with me. I told him about the dare, but he did not want to do it, so we decided that I will obey the laws of the dare, and he would just play normally. So I made 3 balls before he made any. He made the purple ball, so I decided to wear the female panties as a corsage. He thought this was quite funny. Then I ended up making 2 more balls, and he made the brown ball. So I went gave my self a permanent wedgie, right there in front of him. I hoped this game would end soon, because it had to stay in until the end of the game. Of course before the game I decided to tie my balls up, so this didn't feel too good. It quite hurt at times, especially when I was up to shoot. Then I made one more ball, but quickly after that he made the red ball. So I spanked each of my butt cheeks 20 times, so my ass was bright red. I then had to spank my ass another 8 times after each turn. But luckily within the next ten minutes I made my last ball. So all I had left was the 8 ball, which I was happy with because my ass hurt. To my relief I made the 8 ball, I was very nervous because I almost scratched, and we were done.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Thanks for the report

also saw a little typo in the main post

For purple, M is for males and V is for females (should have been an F, V is from "vrouw", Dutch word for female).

Would love to read more reports.

Keep in mind you can play this as online version as well, using an online multiplayer platform with eight ball and then using Skype as communication means.

I won't join online myself, but if you want you ask other people here to play with you.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #11
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Has anybody else already tried this, maybe online?
Old 11-19-2015, 03:09 PM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Bumping this for people to see and possible enjoy it as well

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, pool, public, semi public