Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-15-2024, 11:47 AM   #31
Sander_Kik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
This might be your most believable Blue story yet! I could just about imagine her writing this.
I couldn’t agree more. Almost seems it actually happened.

Semi-public (like a forest), bondage, edging, being naked, JOI, orgasm control

Dislikes:
Extreme pain, total public, family, friends, pics&vids

Sander_kik isn't my kik username actually.
PM me for kik, always open for dares
Sander_Kik is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sander_Kik for this post:
Old 04-15-2024, 12:53 PM   #32
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Thanks bananabob and Sander_Kikq

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
This might be your most believable Blue story yet! I could just about imagine her writing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander_Kik View Post
I couldn’t agree more. Almost seems it actually happened.
Thank you, bananabob and Sander_kik. I try to capture a little of SilverBlue's spirit.

As winter is rapidly approaching, Blue will have to hold off on any open water naked swimming adventures until the warm summer nights returns. However Blue seems to run quite hot, very hot and naked!

I've suggested this as a Christmas dare. Perhaps SantaBlue will reward us all for being naughtly girls and boys
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:22 PM   #33
SilverBlue

Information Sylvie Blue strikes again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
Thank you, bananabob and Sander_kik. I try to capture a little of SilverBlue's spirit.

As winter is rapidly approaching, Blue will have to hold off on any open water naked swimming adventures until the warm summer nights returns. However Blue seems to run quite hot, very hot and naked!

I've suggested this as a Christmas dare. Perhaps SantaBlue will reward us all for being naughtly girls and boys
I'm much bolder and confident in your stories Lionsan, but I appreciate that people think I'd actually do this. Oriental Bay can be very busy, especially in summer so timing on a dare like this is crucial! ... and I am a meticulous planner (except when I'm an opportunist).

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 04-15-2024 at 09:25 PM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 04-17-2024, 02:19 AM   #34
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Seizes Opportunity for Nude Swim

Blue Seizes Opportunity for Nude Swim
It's a beautiful, sunny Wednesday, a perfect day to go out and enjoy the weather. I find my way down to Oriental Bay beach. As it's a weekday, only a few groups of university students are at the beach too, just hanging out and sunbathing. There are also few people out walking or cycling along the pavement on the sea wall by the road above the beach.

I lay on the beach wearing a brand new micro bikini near a group of guys with a ball sitting in a circle. Laying my towel down on the sand, I adjust the fabric of my microkini which is just two tiny triangular pieces for the top and a thin strip of material for the bottom, held together by clear plastic strings and hoop links. It covers the bare minimum to be "legal" but no more than that. I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement wearing something that leaves so little to the imagination in such an open, public place.

My inner voice is whispering, "Oh my god, oh my god, this is sooo degrading," as I try to ignore the group of 7-8 guys who are now kicking their ball nearby. With my sunglasses on, I turn my head away from them but my eyes look in their direction. They seem to be taking cheeky glances over at me repeatedly and barely playing with the ball as they move slightly closer to where I'm sunbathing. They are failing badly at hiding their attention, and I think I'll play along by pretending not to notice them while subtly giving them more of a show.

I shut my eyes and picture in my head the group of boys moving in to surround me on the beach, then taking turns to fuck me. Uhh, damn I feel my pussy getting extremely wet and begin to worry it's showing through the thin fabric of my thin micro bikini bottoms.

I decide to take a dip in the sea, the water will hide my own wetness and it's a hot day so why the heck not? I Stand up, call out to the group of guys who are openly admiring my barely covered body in this tacky micro bikini.

"Could you please keep an eye on my things while I go for a quick dip in the harbour?" They eagerly agree to watch my belongings while I go for a swim.

As I approach the water's edge, I sense the group's eyes watching me as I run towards the sea with my bare butt exposed, the clear plastic ties are nearly invisible making me appear virtually naked from behind. A naughty thought crosses my mind as I swim waist-deep into the water.

"What if I just remove my micro bikini right in the sea?"

Feeling daring and excited, I submerge myself under the waves and slip undone the ties of my tiny swimwear, leaving me completely naked.

Swimming out to a distant pontoon (about 100m out to sea), I throw my micro bikini onto the pontoon and pull myself up out of the water naked. Looking back towards the shore, I see the group of guys on the beach all looking back towards me. My face instantly flushes red with embarrassment and excitement. I lay naked on my stomach and close my eyes enjoying the warmth of the sun on my body, waiting to see if anyone will venture out to join me on the pontoon.

Around 10 minutes or so passes and I'm feeling so aroused, I roll over onto my back and begin edging myself, enjoying the sun's warmth on my naked body as I grow wetter and more aroused, finally giving in to an orgasm. After a couple of moments my twitching pussy finally settles back down from the orgasm.

I stand up and give a good show of my naked body to anyone who may be watching from the distant shore before slowly tying on my tiny microkini again and driving into the water. I didn't tie it tight enough, I can feel my bikini top shifting as I swim, exposing part of my nipples.

As I exit the water, I readjust my bikini top again and walk confidently towards the group of guys. As I passed I smiled and said "Thanks" but they just stood there with their mouths open. I was slightly surprised and disappointed that they didn't approach me even after speaking to them. What does a modern girl have to do to get some action nowadays? I guess my fantasy of being surrounded by them, as they take turns fucking me, will remain a fantasy.

With a shrug, I roll up my towel and wave goodbye to the guys as I head back to my car.

Recalling my naughty adventure left me feeling very horny, so once parked outside my apartment, I edge myself through my damp bikini before messaging Master that his slut urgently needs a good fucking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Thank you SilverBlue for all your help)

Last edited by Lionsan; 04-17-2024 at 02:26 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionsan for this post:
Old 04-27-2024, 02:04 PM   #35
SilverBlue

Pencil Public Blue-Job [slut training]

Blue-Job aka early slut training

This 'short story' takes places before the events in the other stories in this thread.

Master, had raised the subject of public sex or public exposure with Sylvie Blue a few times. However, after the events that took place that night at the uni’s library, Sylvie had become a little more apprehensive about doing any public dares, at least for a while.

“I’m going to make a proper slut out of you, but you’ll have to be more willing to push your limits Sylvie.” he’d told her, like he was a coach giving a pep-talk for field hockey try-outs.

So ANZAC Day rolled around, which just so happened to be a lovely sunny day. Sylvie suggested going to the Botanical Gardens to see the tulips, they had just been planted in the flower garden. Master had agreed, so they took a nice walk together through the Botanical Gardens.

After walking through the gardens, the couple found a nice secluded spot. Master unfastened his pants and encouraged Sylvie to give him a public blow job while they had some privacy. After a few short minutes, Master began to whisper something.

“Hey Syl..Sylv, Sylvie.” He tapped at her shoulder. Sylvie lifted her head up from her master’s crotch.
“What is it Master?” wiping the mix of saliva and precum from her lips.
He gestured with his finger to her to look off into the distance, her head turned to see a couple in their 50s walking toward their little secluded spot on the magpie lawn.
“Oh my god,” she said, quickly sitting upright “have they... did they... see us?”
“I think they did, but they’re acting like they didn’t.” he chuckled, and her face went a new shade of red as she cleared her throat and tried to look prim and proper.
“Maybe we should ask them to join us eh?” taunting her even further.
Sylvie and her Master sat silently still, watching the couple walked by. Once they had disappeared down the path, they both burst out with laughter.
“Oh my god, that was awkward as fuck!” she said to him, jabbing his ribs with her elbow.
“Hahaha, I know, I’m sure they saw us, that’s why they kept their distance when they walked past!” Master said, with a smug smirk across his face.

Master wasn't phased at all, in fact he was extremely amused by her embarrassment at being caught giving him oral!

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 04-27-2024, 02:58 PM   #36
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Thank you Blue, a lovely story, Sylvie will make a wonderful slut

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, enforced nudity, exhib, sliverblue, sub female, sunbathing, swingers