Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2018, 04:12 PM   #1
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male Requesting dares 21 m sissy/DL

Hi there I’m looking for anyone to give me orders or dares for the public pool next Monday. I will be using the male change room, sauna, and pool.
I’d like you to send me for clothes from the thrift store or for diapers. I’m not a supper passable sissy but I love the thrill of humiliation.

My experiences:
I have done lots of dress up before. I love panties all woman’s clothing I love the shop it’s a thrill. I’ve done outdoor public dares before like in forests and such but I wanna take a step into a public place like the pool. I’d prefer to wear like tights or jeans or something like that not extreme into the building. As for what to do next you can decide. I have done diaper dares in public hidden public before like peeing and changing I love that thrill too.

Likes: diapers, piss, xdressing, panties, humiliation, adrenaline.
Dislikes: scar, body writing, pain, family, blood, permanent
Hard limit: blackmail, illegal, shaving (other than face), exposure (fully)

Toys: no toys don’t really love them. I can go possibly purchase them when you send me to the store.

I will reply here or too all pms

21 male sissy/DL
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

How about, wear male clothes into the sauna. Bring a bag with you that has a sissy outfit in there, along with at least one diaper. Strip and then diaper yourself, followed by your sissy outfit. Makeup too if you're daring enough.

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jamin0731 for this post:
Old 11-30-2018, 04:36 PM   #3
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male Thank you might need you to make some changes tho

I will not be able to go into sauna clothed need to be changed in change room. As well as same thing cannot wear clothes outside of change room. Willing to wear a panties, tights, jeans maybe a top in change room but for outside there needs to be swim suit and I guess or diaper

Thanks!!!
Old 11-30-2018, 04:39 PM   #4
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, then you must wear male clothes to the changing room, change into your sissy clotes for at least 5 minutes, after time is up, diaper yourself on a bench or something where people could see you diapering. Put a pair of panties over the diaper and then your swimsuit over both of these. Makeup is required, and you can't leave until your diaper is peed in at least twice.

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jamin0731 for this post:
Old 11-30-2018, 04:42 PM   #5
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male Amazing I’ll give it my best

Might be a few days as I don’t know if I’ll get the chance for a bit.

Thanks I appreciate the dare still taking more will reply at all
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jonbon_13 for this post:
Old 12-02-2018, 11:41 AM   #6
scipio

Send a message via Yahoo to scipio

I think you should wear panties going to the pool and that you should change out of them in the changing room. Make sure they are the last piece of clothing you take off. Dont rush. take your time removing each piece of clothing and putting them away into your bag. Make sure to fold your shirt and pants properly before putting them away in tge bag wouldnt want them to get wrinkled.

The panties dont have to be obviously feminine you can always go for a plain cotton pair in a dark colour if you like. Just depends how daring you feel

Have lots of g-strings,panties,garters,bras,thongs
as well as stockings,dresses,skirts and most other clothes.

There's a woods near my house where I can do public crossdressing dares.

Loves:crossdressing,bondage ,femdom,spanking,wedgies,humiliation

Okay:anal

Limits:extreme-pain,Long dares (anything over 3 hours)
scipio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to scipio for this post:
Old 12-02-2018, 02:00 PM   #7
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male Thank you everyone

So I went yesterday. I wore my female jeans into the pool paid to get in went to the Schaefer room change got down to just my cheeky panties. Walked around the change room. Then changed into my diaper just a pull up. Managed to wet it then changed into my female swimsuit bottoms and went into the sauna. I didn’t use the pool.

I’m going back on Monday so tomorrow. Would love more dares and risky orders I loved feeling like a sissy girl I LOVED FEELING LIKE I DIDNT HAVE MANHOOD.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, pool, public, sissy