Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
Tied&Tortured

Default Best Extreme Online Exposure Dice Dare

I know "best" is a bold claim, but here is why I think it is the best: we will be able to see the exposed people. Links aren't allowed, but I've created a KIK group (#nakedonline), where we can post links to those who are revealed!

The goal of this dice dare is to share the links to the exposed photos with the person being exposed (so they can see their photos and feel the humiliation), but also with the community. This keeps everyone from lying!

In case you don't know how these work, if you're interested in playing you must say, "I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online." Then the person who posts below you will roll FOR YOU. You complete the photos according to their rolls and send them the photos. They post the photos and share the link in the KIK group and everyone is happy!

So without further delay, I present to you, the extreme dice dare.

First let's find out how many photos you'll be taking:
1 - 8 photos
2 - 3 photos
3 - 4 photos
4 - 5 photos
5 - 10 photos
6 - 3 photos

Obviously you'll be naked, but do you have to do something special to your body for the photos?:
1 - Write "GetDare" on your stomach
2 - Write your GetDare username on your stomach
3 - No additional prep
4 - No additional prep
5 - Write your email address on your stomach
6 - No additional prep

Will you have to show your face? (Only applies if the poses rolled for you calls for face to be shown. Only several do.):
1-2 - No
3-4 - Yes
5-6 - No

What poses will you be in for the photos? [Two Dice] (Roll for each photo you are required to take):
2 - On all fours, ass facing camera
3 - On all fours, ass facing camera, cheeks spread apart and showing your hole.
4 - Full frontal nude (face shown if required, not necessary otherwise)
5 - Full rear nude
6 - Females: Close-up pussy spread shot. Males: close-up penis shot.
7 - Close-up asshole shot
8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis.
9 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.
10 - Ass shot (cheeks not spread)
11 - On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])
12 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you):
1 - First and Last name
2 - Email address
3 - First name, Last name, and email address
4 - City, First name, Last name, and email address
5 - Email address
6 - Nothing (you're lucky)

How many websites will the photos be posted at?:
1 - 1
2 - 3
3 - 4
4 - 6
5 - 6
6 - 5

Where are the photos going to be posted by the person below you? (Roll according to the number of the last roll):
1 - KinkTalk album
2 - xHamster album
3 - Tumblr of rollers choice
4 - imagefap album
5 - Rollers choice website (must tell person they are exposing their choice)
6 - KinkTalk album or xHamster album (rollers choice)

How long will the photos stay on the website?:
1 - Forever
2 - Forever
3 - 1 month
4 - 3 months
5 - 5 days
6 - 6 months

Once you have the photos sent to you from the person above you, post them to the appropriate websites and then share the link in the KIK group!

I'll go first I suppose

I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

Edit*: Fixed an error in the "websites" roll part.

Last edited by Tied&Tortured; 08-18-2015 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Fixed two errors with the "where will they be posted" part and clarified the "face showing" rule.
Tied&Tortured is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Tied&Tortured for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk