Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #16
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Dont worry, the dares are coming. I just figured switching up the story's setting would be a touch better since I didn't post in it for so long. I forgot what i was planning for this stoy anyways so it's all new!

Part 4: Boy dares

"I'll ask first I guess," Ben volunteered. He thought for a moment and then asked an unexpected question. "So what are the limits?"
"Nothing too gay like kissing eachother," I said.
"Masturbating?" He asked, getting a feel for the game.
"That's ok." Tyler said.
"And how about where? Just bathroom or outdoors too?" He asked.
"Let's keep it inside for now until we get bored." I said.
"How about dares only?" Riley suddenly asked and we agreed.
"Ok then!" Ben exclaimed, choosing his first victim carefully. "Riley, easy or hard dare?"
"I'll just have easy," he said.
"Ok, take a shower fully clothed until your clothes are soaked." So Riley jumped up and into the nearest shower, not bothering to use a curtain. He turned on the water and began to soak his jeans and shirt. After a minute of this he emerged as if he had jumped into the lake. His clothes were a lot tighter now and darker but he looked excited to be playing.
"Ok, what kind of dare do you want kyle?" He asked.
"Any is fine," I told him, not too worried.
"Ok then, pour shampoo down your underwear and rub it all in." So I got up, grabbing my own shampoo bottle and stuck it down into my briefs, releasing a fair amount over my cock. I ribbed it in through my pants to avoid too much mess on my hands. The group was satisfied with my job and I sat back down in the circle.
"Ok then tyler, how about you?" I asked.
"I'm fine with whatever," Tyler said, not too worried.
"Strip down to your boxres for the rest of the game." I told him. He was already standing and undressing before I was finished. In record time Tyler was down to some very loose white boxers with a small tent creeping up in them too.
"Ready for a dare ben?" Tyler asked.
"Give me your best!"
"Ok, I got a good one," Tyler said, all of us expecting something different. "Strip down to your underwear and stay that way. But, you have to pee your underwear and we get to pee on your underwear too."
I was surprised by how creative the dare was. Ben began to strip and pee himself while the rest of us pulled out our cocks. None of us had went to the bathroom all night and unleashed our yellow downpour over ben as he lied down for us. We we done and Ben's orange boxer-briefs were drenched and smelled too.
"I'm not going easy on you guys anymore!" Ben said, ready to begin the next round. "Kyle, ready for my good one?"
"Whatever you got," I said, not scared.
"Strip naked and have your hands hand-cuffed behind your back!" Ben exclaimed.
"Wait a sec..." I began but all three of them were already on me. Even if I didn't want to i'd be doing this dare. I began to wonder what they could do to me in such a valnerable position. It would be the toughest dare i've done since I played with my brother, and that time didn't turn out too well.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #17
LosingBet

Sorry for the short part, more will come asap

Part 5: Caught

I was naked now, hands cuffed behind my backs and kneeling to my friends who were passing my clothes around and taunting me.

"Ok, fun dare, lets get back to the game." I said, trying to stop this dare. I liked to be in charge and not at the mercy of others.

"No way Kyle, we're having fun." Riley said, looking to the others. "What now?"

"We'll let him go back to how he was if he completes a task," Ben said. Then he began to think with the others. Suddenly, Ben took Tyler and Riley to the other side of the bathroom as they began to wisper idea. Obviously I would have no say in my task. They came back from their discussion and stared down at me again. "You have to go into my brother's cabin, take the boxers he's wearing with just your teeth and come back in here."

I was shocked, obviously Ben was using a similar dare as one when my brother got caught doing it to me. It wasn't funny and I was mad but I had to do this dare so I got up, trotting out of the room and into the cold night. My peinis shrunk slowly as I went over to George's cabin. I don't know why George insisted that he needed his own cabin but atleast for the dare he was alone. I turned by back to the door and used my hands to open it, all the while my dick and naked body could be clearly seen in the moonlight.

The door creaked open and I sneaked in, quietly shutting the door behind me. I stood there for a moment while my eyes adjusted to the pitch black cabin. Then I saw George, Ben's brother. He was a big 16 year-old. He played football and always played pranks on me and Ben when I slept over. The worst and most recent being when he shaved both ben and mine's legs and pubes when we started growing hair. I couldn't imagine what he'd do to me if he caught me so valnerable stripping him in his his sleep.

I knelt down next to his bed while he snored deeply. His covers were already thrown back and he had a tent in his boxers. I began to get to work, slowly pulling down his boxers with my teeth. Once I got them over his dick it sprang up in my face but I continued to work slowly, trying not to be noticed by the sleeping jock. I had them around his anlkes and began to pull them off as easily as possible. Success! I had them in my mouth, like a dog, but it was over. I began to sneak out slowly as I did when i entered.

"Where the hell do you think you're going Kyle?" George asked calmly. How long had he been awake? I stopped dead in my tracks, unsure what to do. Then i knew, i had to run. I leaped for the door, turning my back to it so my hands could open it but a massive arm grabbed onto me and threw me to the ground.

"I'm sorry George, it was a dare from your brother!" I told him, trying to get up, the boxers falling out of my moth as I spoke.

"Whatever, you never had to listen to him." George spoke as he turned on a small light. George was definatley a massive kid. He had a huge chest and big abs. His arms were big too and most of his body tanned. His penis was probably 7" long and very wide. He snickered at my skinny body and shrivled penis and at the fact I was handcuffed an valnerable. George walked over to his bed, pulling up his duffle from under it. He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans, not bothering with underwear or a shirt, then turned back to me holding a roll of tape.

He picked me up and let me stand using just one arm. Then he broke my handcuffs with ease and for a split second I thought I was free. Then he grabbed one of my arms very hard, I felt like my wrist would break. He taped both my arms above my head to the bedposts of a bunk bed. I felt more exposed as ever now.

"You stay here. If you move then you're going to be in a lot more trouble." Then George left, leaving me alone in the cabin. I didn't know where he was going but it was probably to get things to do pranks to me with. That was his favorite thing to do afterall. So I waited, anticipating the worst.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #18
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Awesome, Pleae continue

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #19
applebooty
Account Banned

Ooh nice. I wonder what George might have the others do. Great story.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #20
LosingBet

Part 6: George has fun

Waiting for an angry teenager with a history of embarrassing kids to come back from who knows where was both scary and thrilling. After I calmed down from the bondage I started to like being so exposed to the world. It was weird but I was actually looking forward to whatever George was planning, you could easily tell by my growing erection.

Only a few minutes ago Kyle had set off to finish his dare as the others waited for his return.

"He'll be slow," Ben said.

"Hey... look at that!" Riley said, looking out the bathroom door. A dim light turned on in George's room. All three of them looked at eachother in a panic.

"Stupid Kyle, it was an easy dare! He'll probably rat us out too." Ben rose, throwing on a shirt before running back to his cabin. Riley and Tyler followed behind closely after grabbing their own stuff. They entered quickly, slamming the door behind them and turning off all lights. Sadly, the cabins had no locks so they weren't very safe if George decided to show up but maybe he'd figure they were asleep.

A sound filled the silent cabin, footsteps. They were loud and fast, getting louder. The boys lied down in their beds, trying to look like they were in a deep sleep. The footsteps stopped and just when Ben thought whoever it was outside was gone the door flung open and the main lights blazed to life! A shirtless George was standing in the door of their cabin, starring at Ben.

"I don't know what kind of damn game you're playing Ben," He began. "But here's some advice. Next time, leave me out of it. You do that and you live. However, i'm not going to be done with your friend for awhile. He needs to learn when to and when not to take a dare!"

With that George grabbed Kyle's bag which was laying on the only empty bed. He glared at all of them once, holding their gaze for a moment before going to the next boy. Then he began to leave.

"Wait!" Riley exclaimed. Ben held his breath, if Riley had just been quiet they would have been safe. "You can't do anything to Kyle, just let him go with a warning or something!"

"Nobody gives me orders." George stated coldly, not bothering to even turn around.

"Just let him go," Riley said.

"That's it!" George yelled, leaping at Riley's bed. His huge arms grasped Riley in one arm and Riley's bag in the other with Kyle's. "You're coming too." With that, George stormed out of the room, Riley silently struggling in his arms.

I heard someone coming. The footsteps were uneven and I heard an occasional yelp. I wondered for a moment if it was an injured fox perhaps but then George kicked his door open, throwing Riley and two bags to the floor.

"Why are you here Riley?" I asked. He looked up at me scared, seeing the situation I was in.

"Both of you have made me very angry," George stated simply. "If both of you please me tonight by embarrassing yourselves or doing things for me then you're off the hook."

The rules sounded fair enough to me. Riley still looked scared of course, but we both nodded and agreed to George's rules.

"Ok then, strip naked Riley." George stated in his first comand of the night. I watched as riley pulled off his half dried clothes, down to his black boxer-briefs and then finally fully naked. He was semi-erect as I was and appeared to be very cold. "Very good, now begin by sucking Kyle's dick while in a handstand."

The command was slightly shocking as both Riley and I looked towards one another. It shocked me that George wanted us to do this. But Riley began to get up into a handstand in front of me as I waited for the dare to commence.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #21
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom
Thumbs up Wow!

This story is really cool! Good job!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #22
LosingBet

Planning maybe 1 or 2 parts with George and then going back to the group of guys and girls. Maybe even a game similar to this with all girls. Idk yet i'm writing it as I go!

Keep commenting please!

Old 09-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #23
fatman1011

Great story i liked it so much

Last edited by Marc; 09-08-2008 at 11:04 PM. Reason: removed quote of story... (Why!)
fatman1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #24
coolio5

you are one of my favorite writers on this site, in fact your last story was my favorite of all. cant wait to see how this one turns out
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #25
LosingBet

Part 7: The week ahead.

Riley began, barely being able to stand on his hands high enough to suck my cock but when he got there He kept having to bite me to not fall over backward. I thought I would be getting pleasured but instead I was getting bitten with his butt and balls just bellow my face. George laughed through the whole event as my erection grew with Riley's sucking. I didn't know if George would stop us becore my climax, only time would tell.

Suddenly I felt warm water spraying wildly over me. George was kneeling on the top bunk above me, his dick sticking out of his jeans as he peed all over the both of us. Now I knew how Ben had felt. The warm sensation was boss gross but oddly good. I could feel Riley begin to suck harder, trying to end the bad situation he was in as I could only imagine how much blood was rushing to his head. Then I felt myself start throbbing faster and stronger, I knew it was coming.

Then I felt the first spray of relief from my cock. The second it left my penis and went into Riley's mouth he fell back onto the floor. I continued to ejaculate all over him as he laid there recovering from the rush to his head.
George was beside me again, looking down on us both. He seemed fairly pleased.

"Nice job," he said, satisfied.

"Well we better go and get to bed now." I stated, trying to move a little.

"Not so fast," George said. "You thought one task and you'd be done? No way! I'll untie you though. How about that?"

George quickly pulled the tape from my arms and I was free. For a moment I thought about running but that wouldn't do any good. George would just hunt me down again and besides he had all my stuff. I waited for his next command.

"Next, both of you can follow me to the bathroom." George said, grabbing both of our bags and leaving the room. We both followed quickly back to the place where this whole thing started. I covered my withering cock from the cold breeze, afraid someone might be watching again like before. But once we were inside we were safe, he set down our bags on a bench near the showers, looking at us. "Ok, now you two have to shave eachother bare from the neck down."

He threw us a pack with everything we needed and pointed into a shower where we'd be doing the task. I was dissapointed, my hair was just back to normal levels from my last shaving. But we both got to work with rubbing the cream over eachother's bodies and then carefully shaving eachother starting with the pubes. We were silent for the task as George watched us like a hawk.

This was the first time i'd ever seen Riley's penis so close. It was about the same size as mine but it was still weird to be holding your friend's cock while shaving their body. We worked together to shave eachother completely. It took a long time for us both to finish but we were bare when it was all over, quickly rinsing off in the shower. George gave the final inspection and then nodded once, quickly he turned his back to us again and picked up both of our bags as he rummaged through them.

"I think that's good for tonight, but don't worry. You'll be doing more for me this week." He said, not bothering to look up at us.

"Come on, this is enough George!" I pleaded.

"No, now listen good." When he gave the command we were both silent. "Everyday i'll be playing a fun game with you. The winner of that game gets to pick the game for the next day or say no game at all. Of course, you wont just be playing games; you'll also have tasks for the day too."

The rules were simple enough for me and the way George said it it sounded fun! A chance at freedom but also perhaps a way to get back at George if he was playing too.

"Now, about the tasks," He said, pulling articles of clothing from our bags. "Here are some rules. Kyle, you can no longer wear any underwear except the boxers you tried to steal from me. Riley, you'll be wearing Kyle's briefs all week now. Every night i'll be deciding your outfits for the next day. Neither of you can wear belts and you btoh have to sag your pants. Understood?"

"Yes." We both said immediatley, then I got to thinking a little more.

"How about the same can apply for you?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"We get to pick your outfit every night too George." I said

"Sure I guess. Lets decide back to my cabin." Once again Riley and I walked to the cabin butt naked, covering our dignity. We were safe inside and immediatley began to rifle through George's duffle bag of clothes to see what we could make him wear. Then we decided as George showed us our outfits.

For George it was a jockstrap he had brought, a football jersey and some tight sweatpants from my bag. We also told him he had to tuck in the jersey and show off the beldge of his jockstrap through his pants. For me it was just a simple t-shirt with George's boxers and his very large sweatpants. I feared if I got an erection it would be very public. Riley was wearing a pair of green briefs, some basketball shorts and a hoodie.

Once everything was decided for the next day Riley and I decided to sleep in George's cabin after he promised he wouldn't do anything to us in the night. I didn't want to face Ben and Tyler yet who refused to do anything to stop George. However, it was actually looking to be like a good trip for dares and fun. All that was missing was Mickayla joining me in all the daring fun.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #26
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to hormoneguy
Talking terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great story so far! Keep up the amazing work
hormoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:29 AM   #27
coolio5

cant wait for more
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #28
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

great keep going
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #29
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Awesome, Continue please (rated 5 stars aswell)

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #30
LosingBet

Part 8: Time to Begin Again

I woke up before Riley or George and went to the bathroom to get ready. There was nobody inside so I quickly showered and got dressed into my designated outfit. It felt weird to be in such strange clothes. I also feared if I got a boner it would be too obvious. Then I heard some people walk in, none other than Tyler and Ben.
"Hey," Ben said quietly as he saw me.
"Hi." I responded politely back. But with that I began to leave, I was finished in the bathroom anyways.
"Are we still playing again with the group today?" Tyler asked as I passed him. A smile crept across my face as I looked to Tyler, I could see the shivers crawl down his spine as my smile was not pleasant but mischevous.
"Of course, right after breakfast if the girls are up for it." And with that statement I took my leave as they prepared for the day.
About a half hour later the entire group gathered around a fire pit for breakfast. Most everyone brought their own food and it was over quickly. Riley and George were dressed in their outfits just as I was. Soon enough George, Ben's mom and the little kids all left to do their own thing.
"Where are we playing today?" Mickayla asked. I couldn't help but be happy at the sudden question, she was as excited as I was.
"Well why don't you pick?" I asked her in return. She thought for a few moments and responded.
"Deeper into the woods, not by the water." And so we all got up and went for our "hike". Mickayla led the way, trying to find a spot far away from the cabins, hidden and open. It wasn't long before we found a good spot, a place with several bushes in the cente surrounded by tall thick trees. We sat on the grass and small plants in a circle. I knew we were all anticipating a very good game this time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk