Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet
Default The Adventures of Kyle [Fiction]

Ok, I've decided to start posting again. I'm quite excited about this story and have some good ideas. But I need you guys to help out on this story too. It's going to be in first person but just remember it's all fiction.

Chapter One: Camp

Part One: The adventure begins.

I was very excited for the upcoming trip. A summer camp for kids about an hour away rents cabins during june before their own camp starts. My best friend's parents had rented a few for all of his friends (including me of course). There were about 6 people I knew and then friends of his other siblings. But for all of us kids there was only his mom there to keep an eye on us. So I planned and discussed it with all my friends, we were going to play truth or dare, a lot too.
It's been a few years since my brother had his final game between his friends. Now i'm 13 and am much more ready for a game with people of my own age. Nick was gone at college now luckily and I rarely see him anymore.
"Ben's here Kyle!" My mother called from downstairs. Ben was my best friend and his mom was the one who planned the entire trip. She was driving just us and Ben's younger sister and older brother up to the camp while the others had to get their own rides. I dropped my dufflebag in the trunk of her van and we were off.
Ben and I were both quiet on the way up. he was an interesting character, taller than me with brown hair and green eyes. He and I were both quite muscular but matched in strength. I suspect however that he's bi-sexual. Although, it would be too awkward to ask. Ben's sister is only 10 and his brother is 16. It was a quiet car ride but soon enough we were there.
The camp was very large with 30 cabins total, 15 for girls and 15 for guys. It sat on several acres of woods with a large lake in the center. There were several other areas full of camp activities for the campers when they came. Sadly the owners of the camp didn't allow renters to use them. But luckily there were two large bathrooms for each gender with running water, showers and toilets.
All together, it was set to be a great weekend.
Ben and I got to our cabin which we'd be sharing with some of our other friends. Soon enough Tyler and Riley showed up. Both of them were other good friends and our only roomates of the trip. After all of us claimed our beds we decided to tour the camp. After walking past the lake and into the woods we found Alexis, Tiff, Mickayla, Sarah and Kelly returning from their walk. All of the friends were back together at last. They got into a frenzy of swaping early summer stories with eachother and then I decided to change the conversation.
"So, what about our little game?" I asked
"Oh yeah, totally!" Mickayla busted out. I really liked Mickayla actually but hid my feelings. She was a lot more popular than me and I had no idea about her feelings; it was best to just keep them to myself to avoid embarrassment.
"Well maybe tonight then?" Riley asked, who seemed to be looking forward to it then. Most everyone agreed, until...
"I dont know about this guys..." Sarah spoke up.
"It'll be great. Dont worry." Ben assured her and it was decided. The game would be that night.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
LosingBet

Moving on cause I know beginnings are never interesting! lol

Part 2: Let the games Begin.

I waited with Ben for the others to arrive. It had been getting cooler outside so I decided to change into jeans and a hoodie. Nobody else was there yet but Ben and I waited silently, anticipating. Ben was the only one i'd ever told about my previous game and it had shocked him. He didn't know truth or dare could be played to do such sexual things. But I knew I had corrupted him, I sort of regretted it but not really.
The others quickly arrived as a group. We all walked down to a rocky beach on the far side of the lake, nobody would find us there.
"So who wants to go first?" I asked, shifting my eyes around the group. They were silent. "Ok... Mickayla, truth or dare?"
"Truth," she said to my dissapointment. I was looking forward to seeing her athletic body stripped down to nothing.
"Have you ever seen a guy naked?" I asked, starting the game off harder than others had expected.
"Nope." She sort of half grinned as she said it, and I returned the gesture. "Ok then, Sarah. Truth or dare?"
"Truth," she said and nobody was surprised. She not only was the most reluctant player but she wasn't very good looking in my opinion. She was bigger than the other girls and had some bad acne. But I'm not one to judge I guess, if I said anything I would be in for a world of pain.
"Ok. how far have you gone with a boy?"
"Just kissing, thats all." Sarah said, and she moved on quickly. "Ben, truth or dare?"
"Dare." Ben was excited.
"I...I dont know a dare!" Sarah obviously had no idea of the kind of game I was trying to force.
"I'll do anything, just say it!" Ben was obviously leading her in the same direction.
"I'll just pass," Sarah stated weakly and there was silence for a moment.
"Ok... I'll just move on then." Ben said, dissapointed. "Tiff, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Ok, do you shave your pubic hair?" Ben asked eagerly.
"Yes I do," she said, half laughing. "Ok, Riley. Truth or dare?"
"Dare me!"
"Go pee into the lake!" Tiff laughed afterwards as Riley got up. It was definatley a dare that started things in the right direction. I heard the unzipping of Riley's shorts as he turned from the group to hide his privates. Soon all of us heard the yellow stream striking the calm lake. The sound seemed loud and went on for a long time until Riley had finished his buisness and returned to the group.
"We that was fun," Riley said jokingly. "Ok. Kelly, truth or dare?"
"I'll go with truth," she sounded almost bored.
"What color are your panties?" Riley asked. She thought for a moment and slightly pulled down the waist of her jeans revealing the edge of blue boy-briefs
"They're blue." She said and then moved the game along. "Kyle, truth or dare?"
"Dare," I told her, ready for anything.
"Pull down your pants for 20 seconds and show us your boxers," Kelly told him. I quickly pulled them down to reveal my red briefs. Several people in the past had tried to have me switch to a more common pair of underwear but I loved the look of briefs on my skinny legs. They made my package look bigger too. "Or your briefs I quess." Kelly snickered as he revealed them. Sarah turned away as the other girls gawked until I ended the show.
"Well, anyways." I moved the game along. "Tyler, truth or dare?"
"Dare me Kyle!"
"Open the fly of your pants and have your dick stick out, still covered by your underwear." It was a good dare that I had come up with. Tyler pulled out some white fabric that was shaped like a penis. I could tell he was wearing boxers because his cock was nearly burtsing through the buttons of his fly. As his boner grew that only became more likely.
"Well, Alexis, truth or dare?" He asked as his dare was complete.
"Dare."
"Go dip your breasts in the lake." Tyler said slyly. Alexis was wearing a white T-shirt and I knew what a dip in the lake would do. When alexis returned a firery red bra was revealed under her shirt and her boobs looked bigger than ever.
"Well, lets continue then shall we?" She asked, smirking at the gawking boys.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
ILOVEDARES

great as we have come to expect of you LosingBet
ILOVEDARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #4
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Wouldn't it have been better to Finish one of the other numerous stories before starting a new one.

Just saying nothing more annoying than an unfinished story.

Last edited by Trystaan; 07-07-2008 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Can't spell
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
LosingBet

Uhhhhhh, not sure what you mean.
I've only had one story before this and I did finish it. Although it was a bit of a weak ending. Atleast I brought some closure.
So I did finish my stories and I just have one right now.
I'll have part 3 up soon enough. I'd like more comments to see how this story is doing though. Any suggestions would help.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #6
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

So far I've seen 3. 1 with a finish which obviously wasn't thought through. One which you never finished and This one.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #7
LosingBet

I've only written one other story here. You must be confusing me with another author. Someone did do a very similar story to mine (because they built off of one of my ideas) but that wasn't my story.
So I dont know what 3rd story you're thinking about

Old 07-09-2008, 10:00 AM   #8
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Dude I'm so sorry. I was thinking of whoever did that other story. I feel really bad now.

Soz man.

I look forward to reading this one however.

xTrYsTaNx
Old 08-30-2008, 04:40 AM   #9
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

on and on i wait still it hasnt come please
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:46 AM   #10
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

good start dude keep it up and it could shape into a realy good story.

so keep going thumbs up

viva
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
fun-dave

bring on the next part this is gud its realistic its not over the top it something that does happen!

dnt go over the top please this is good! as your other storys have been

fun-dave xx

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:54 PM   #12
LosingBet

I've been considering posting a new part. Maybe tomorrow if I remember!

Old 09-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #13
LosingBet

Part 3: How to Play the Game

"Maybe we should go back now," Sarah stated suddenly after Alexis' dare.
"Dont be such a baby!" Ben suddenly blurted out, obviously getting sucked into the game.
"Well, if we do stop now then we can think of better dares and truths for later or tomorrow." said Tiff
"Fine, we'll head back for now," I agreed. "But I get to decide when and where we play next!"
The others quickly agreed and we all began walking back to the cabins where Ben's mom and the rest of his family, minus his older brother, were starting a bonfire. It was actually perfect timing, you never know if they'd have gone looking for us. Everyone gathered around as the fire started, sending light into parts of the dark campground. Everyone sat around for a couple hours, telling stories and casually chatting.
"Well, I think i'm going to go in for the night," Ben's mom stated. "That means all the 10 year olds too. The rest of you can stay up a bit longer." And so she walked away, leaving just me, my friends.
"So," Mickayla began. "Are we going to start playing again?"
"Nah, not tonight." I told her to the surprise of the group. "I figure tomorrow will be better." And so we all said our goodnights and went off to our cabins. I figured with a whole night of thinking about the game on the horizon that some of the other players would get a bit more creative. Playing mind games was so fun.
So the four of us went to the bathroom, getting ready for a night of sleep when Ben suddenly spoke up.
"Why dont we just play a game now?" He asked.
"I told you, I get to decide the next time we all play." It was a simple answer.
"No," he responded. "I mean just the four of us right here and now."
"It might be fun," Tyler stated.
"As long as we dont have any really gay dares like kissing." Riley added.
"Fine, lets do it, who wants to go first?" I asked and a whole different game was on now.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #14
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

good story but that last post dint have much in it. which was dispointing but hopefully it will pick back up. keep it up
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #15
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I'm glad you've started writing again!

Yay!

This is a good story, and I like at how you're pacing. You're not letting everything happen imediately, you're having us wait for it, building up anticipation!

Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk