Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
yours_truly

Default Disgusting, Public Toilet Dare

so since i was in another state recently i thought i'd try something i'd never done before. a public diaper/toilet dare. i went to a populated area with a pack of diapers and stood inside of a gas station restroom. (it was basically a small unattached building, with just stalls for either male or female use.) whenever someone came in i told them that i would give them a dollar if they shit or pissed in one of the diapers and then gave it to me. when they did this, i would have to find a way to wear the diaper. i would tape on the diapers in front of them, as i was handed each one. one i wore like a diaper. the rest i taped around my chest, stomach, and back, like a diaper corset. after being there for an hour and a half or so, i had 7 diapers on. some were pissed in, most were shit in, and a 2 were filled with diarhea. i put my shirt over it and drove back to my hotel, not removing it until i had gotten back to my room and made a few phone calls. it was the most disgusting and exhilerating thing that i'd ever experienced.
yours_truly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #2
Nevets007

Nuclear

Tie hands be hind your back drop a key
Or a floating object in a public toilet
Then get it out with your mouth h
Nevets007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk