Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #31
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I just noticed I never commented on this!

I liked the first few the best, and the Grant chapter was pretty great.

So sorry I never commented on your story Nudity! I should know better

Great work bro
Old 11-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #32
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Glad you guys are enjoying them! I'm planning on writing more (hopefully have another story posted by tonight!)
Thanks for reading!
Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #33
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

I put myself off from reading this due to the title but I eventually read it all and it was great, post more, I love these kind of threeads!

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #34
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky View Post
I put myself off from reading this due to the title but I eventually read it all and it was great, post more, I love these kind of threeads!
Hah! Same here ! But as soon as I started to read it, I loved it. Great writing! Keep up the good work & post SOON!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:32 PM   #35
Connor xX

Just a questoon, and im not trying to insult uut are u SURE your straight?

Are u a straight boy seducer or do u seduce straight boys? XP
Connor xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #36
iheartbriefs

These stories are fantastic. I can't help but get hard and cum in my pjs!
iheartbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #37
aubrella

Any chance these come back? They were so cute :3
aubrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #38
pm90

Color Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubrella View Post
Any chance these come back? They were so cute :3
SECONDED! These are really great, Nudity, and we would love to hear more about your adventures, please!

I am a maker. A creator. A craftsman. A Jack-of-All-Trades, apprentice of many; master of none.

I live my life the way I want. I've tried it other ways, but it just doesn't work.

Live your life the way you want, not the way you think you should want. It's cliche, but it really is the truth.

Clear Skies,
~pm

The Red Rover Project: A getDare Sci-Fi

Dratini, my very own pet dragon worm. Jealous?
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:19 AM   #39
boyslave89

Really enjoying it dude! Keep writing please!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #40
d0rf47

Send a message via ICQ to d0rf47 Send a message via Yahoo to d0rf47

awesome stories, and really well written. cant wait for the next!
[of unknown origin]

Likes: crossdressing, anal, oral, humiliation, submission, toys
will do: mild cbt, denial,
wont: atm, scat , blood,
d0rf47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Part VI: Drew

Well, here it is ladies and gents. The way overdue Chapter 6 of my in process book. This time it happens last year (and a little of this year) with my friend from swim. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

VI.
NAME: Drew
SIZE: 6 inches
PUBES: Shaved

The next adventure takes place during my junior year. It was swim season, and after a particularly long practice we had races at the end to get used to relay starts. He paired JV guys and Varsity swimmers so that we were practicing as one single team. I was behind Drew, the object of many nighttime fantasies. The only time that I had seen anything interesting of his was back in middle school.
"Hey guys, check me out!" the younger Drew said as we walked back to the locker room after P.E. class. He then proceeded to shake his ass at us and it was really starting to bounce.
"Let me take care of that!" Grant said, reaching forward and yanking down his speedo. My heart stopped; I was about to get to see his ass for real after weeks of dreaming about it. The black fabric slid down his still wet legs with ease, slowly revealing...another speedo. Drew started to laugh, and Grant pulled down the speedo so he could barely walk. "Hey that's not fair!" Grant said indignantly.
"Why not? Were you hoping to see something gay boy?" Drew taunted.
"No, I mean, NO! I'm not gay, I was just having a laugh." Grant said, a little too quickly. Drew didn't notice, but I did.
"All right then, a little treat for you." Drew said, and just as we turned the corner into the locker room, he pulled down the back of his other speedo, exposing his beautiful ass. We walked in and he left his speedo down until he got to his locker, grabbed his uniform and walked to the stall to change.
"Hey man, put that away! Stop being so gay!" the guys jeered as they changed.
"What do you mean? This is the straightest I've ever been!" Drew retorted with a laugh, and then went into the stall and closed the door.
I was jolted away from my memories by the sound of water splashing. Drew had just dived in to swim his 50 yard sprint, and I was next on the block. I climbed up, and as he returned back to the starting line, I prepared to dive. Before he touched the wall, I caught a glimpse of his ass crack and had to control myself. I knew that after this 50 we could both change back into clothes and he was one of the few who did not deck change.
He touched the wall and I dove into the water. I swam my 50 sprint. It was the fastest that I had ever swum, and Coach was really proud of me.
"Well done, dude. That was a nice 50." Drew slapped my back as he praised my time. He picked up the kick boards and began to put them away back in the closet. The freshman dove back into the pool to put the lane lines away, and I saw the other guys from swim team were starting to deck change. I walked back to the on deck mini locker room, where I changed when I was excited. On my way past, I caught a glimpse of Jace's cock, but that was nothing new. I went in and took the stall, and began to change. The door to the locker room opened, and I looked out through the door crack to see Drew walking in.
"Hey who's in the stall?" he asked, slightly adjusting his crotch without realizing it, turning me on even more.
"Scott." I told him.
"Oh OK, cool. Hey dude, give me a warning before you come out. I don't want you to walk out on me in the buff."
"Yeah, sure, 'cause that'd be bad." I lied. He didn't notice.
This was too much to pass up. I had already finished changing, but wanted to see how he changed. I looked out through the door crack and got a lovely view of him. He looked back at the door, and then just threw down his speedo, exposing his cock to the afternoon air. I let out an involuntary gasp, which I don't think he heard. He then got his towel out of his bag, and dried his cock really well. He then bent over, unknowingly showing his ass to me, and got his pants. He then surprised me by pulling on his pants without putting on underwear. Drew went commando after swim practice! As soon as his pants were on, he rubbed his crotch for a little.
"Hey Drew, I'm leaving now. Cover up or something." I hollered to him.
"It's all good. Come on out." Drew told me, drying off his upper body. I walked out of the locker room, grabbed my bag, and went home.
That night, after finishing my homework, I logged on to Facebook and noticed that I had a new message in my inbox. It was from Drew. 'Get on chat when you get this message.'
What else could I do? I opened chat, and there he was. He asked for my phone number so we could text. I gave it to him, and he logged off. I then checked my phone and received a text asking what was up. Wanting to see if I could push him further, I asked him the age old question.
'Truth or dare?' I texted him.
'Truth' came the reply.
We went back and forth for awhile asking each other questions about basic stuff (and we both lied through our teeth about some things) until I finally asked a tougher question.
'Um, what kind of underwear do you wear everyday?'
'Special underwear that you would never believe'
'What are they?' No answer to that. I didn't text him again, thinking that the game was over, until I got a text late that night before I fell asleep.
'I dare you to change where you did today again tomorrow, bring your phone'
'K, see u tomorrow'
I wondered why he wanted me to bring my phone as I slowly started to drift off to sleep. Before I could fall asleep, though, a picture of Drew's soft cock came into my head, and I jacked off, cumming everywhere, all over my tummy. I rubbed it off with some old underwear, and fell asleep, content but curious.
The next day went by exceedingly slowly. I only saw Drew once, and he acknowledged me, but we didn't talk or anything. Swim practice was a little easier than yesterday, since we had a meet the next day. Again, we practiced relay starts, and Drew and I went to the mini locker room to change. I took the stall again, phone in hand, waiting for something to happen. Then it hit me. I told him last night that I had a camera phone. I turned on the video camera, and held it up to the crack.
"Hey warn me when you're coming out, OK?" Drew asked.
"Yeah, sure man." I answered, watching events unfold on my camera phone. He lowered his speedo, once more exposing his cock, but it looked a little bit firmer today. He dried it off really well, and then stroked it a few times, smiling to himself. He then put his pants on, again going commando, and left. I stopped the video, and noticed that I had a text.
'Didn't think u were into that. Show anyone what u did and you'll pay'
'I won't don't worry. Why'd u let me do that?'
'Just wanted to see what you'd do'
I went home a little confused, but overall happy. I now had something to jack off to as many times as I wanted. I did my homework, jacked off, ate dinner, jacked off, and then got ready to bed, jacked off, then fell asleep. That video got played many times that day.
The next day was the meet, against our big rival. We got out of class early, and proceeded to the pool deck. Most of the guys started to deck change, but Drew headed for the locker room. I followed, wanting to see why he refused to deck change. Once inside, he gestured for me to take the stall, which I did, and went straight to the crack to watch him. He checked the door, and dropped his pants, exposing his special underwear he'd told me about. It was his Speedo. He wore it as regular underwear. He turned to the crack, winked at me, and went out on deck to warm up. I checked my phone after I changed and got back to my bag. There was a text waiting for me.
'Meet me in the mini locker room after the meet, once everyone has gone'
I was excited, but my body didn't show it. I dove into the pool and warmed up. The meet went well, and we ended up winning. I helped Coach get everything in order, and just as he was leaving I went back to the mini locker room. Drew followed me. I took the stall, and went to the crack.
“Warn me when you come out, OK?” He told me, his voice a little shaky.
“All right.” I had no intention of doing any such thing. We were alone in the locker room. Drew walked over and locked the door, before turning his back to me, and lowered his Speedo. I couldn’t take it any more. I opened the door, ran over to him, reached around and started to stroke his cock. To my great surprise, it was incredibly hard.
“About time.” He breathed. “I was worried I had misjudged you.”
“Nope, I was just too scared.” I told him.
“I dare you to make me feel awesome.”
“With pleasure.”
I turned him around, dropped to my knees, took a breath, and he shoved his cock down my throat. I hadn’t noticed before, but he had no pubes. I popped his cock out of my mouth.
“Why no pubes? You had some yesterday.”
“I knew you were watching. I decided to give you a treat, and shaved them all off. My balls are shaved too. It was also to reduce my time in the meet today.”
“Bullshit.” I said, and swallowed him again. I managed to get him deep inside my throat, and my nose was rubbing against his now bare pubic region. Drew moaned loudly, and then pulled all the way out.
“Suck my balls, boy.” He told me, forcing my head under his crotch, in between his legs. I got both of them into my mouth, and sucked and licked for my life. I reached up and jacked him off while licking the underside of his balls. It drove him crazy. “Stop, right now!” he told me.
“Um, OK.” I said, a little disappointed.
“No, you were great! I was about to cum and didn’t want to yet.”
“I dare you to suck my cock.”
“Thought you’d never ask.”
He knelt down on the floor, lowered my bulging Speedo, grabbed my cock, and shoved it deep into his throat. It felt great. He was a great cocksucker, and quickly brought me close.
“Stop, I don’t want to cum yet.” I told him.
“Too bad.” He said, and went back to work on my cock. I then found out just how big his mouth was. He opened up even more and got my balls in his mouth as well as all of my cock. He sucked and licked everywhere, and soon I exploded, screaming out in pleasure. My cum shot down his throat, and after swallowing one spurt, he spat me out and I came all over his naked body.
“Finish me off, boy.” He told me. I knelt back down, and sucked and licked as much as I could. I reached under and began to fondle his balls with my left hand, and started to probe his ass with my right. “That’s it, keep going, you got it, boy.” He rubbed my hair and my head, and began to face fuck me.
“Fuck, yes!” He moaned, and I felt his balls tense up. He exploded fast and hot, and forced me to swallow his cum. His cum was so hot I almost burned my tongue on it. It tasted like chlorine and sugar, a smell and taste that I will never forget.
“Thanks.” He told me, and pulled on his pants. As he was leaving, he threw his Speedo back and it landed on my cock, which had re-inflated by this point. There was a note tucked in it.
‘Be nice to do this again some time’
I smiled to myself, thinking of how great it would be, and then jacked off while inhaling his Speedo.
Nothing else happened with Drew that year, but the following year we were both in the same Math class. He sat right in front of me, and one day he leaned over to pick up his pencil, and I could see that he still wore a Speedo for underwear. The teacher gave us a break from our two hour class, and Drew and I went to the bathroom. This bathroom had no dividers between the urinals, and he took the one next to me. He pulled out his cock, and immediately grabbed mine. I grabbed his and we jacked each other off for a few seconds, and then he pulled me into the stall and locked the door. He sat me down on the toilet, and shoved his cock in my mouth. He face fucked me hard and fast, while reaching down and jacking off my cock. We came at the same time, him down my throat, and me over his bare legs. He made me lick my cum off his legs, and then we kissed each other’s cocks, before leaving to go back to class.
All I can see is, I’m excited for swim team this year…

Live like you were dying

Old 01-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #42
immaeatu

im sos orry for not posting b4!!!!!
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!!! omg its so hot!

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #43
d0rf47

Send a message via ICQ to d0rf47 Send a message via Yahoo to d0rf47

is there more to come?
[of unknown origin]

Likes: crossdressing, anal, oral, humiliation, submission, toys
will do: mild cbt, denial,
wont: atm, scat , blood,
d0rf47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #44
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

There is a lot more to come (and cum lol) but not today. Hopefully I will get to write at least once a week (hopefully more) and post them as soon as they're written and proofread.
I have plans down for a lot more (like 20 more chapters) and will hopefully get them all on here, and if people like them enough maybe see about a book...
Thank you so much for reading and commenting everyone!

Live like you were dying

Old 01-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #45
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Awesome story and post! Gotta love 'em!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk