Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #16
Jock Slave 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
I have given a variation of this as a punishment before which has the advantage that it doesn't need days of preparation.
All you need is a bunch of cotton balls and a hospital breathing mask (or maybe one of the breathing masks for DIY, they have a more rigid shape).
Take the cotton balls and stuff some of them inside your underpants, make sure some ride up right into your buttcrack. Put some more cotton balls under your arms and fix them there with tape or ace bandages.
Then go to the gym and work out for an hour or take a good long jog. Make sure you work up a good sweat.
Now all you need to do is take out the cotton balls, put them inside the breathing mask and you're done. Wear the mask while doing cornertime or during (self-)bondage.
Obviously make sure you can still breathe.
Love the idea! I really love smell and stink its just the best

18 Years Old, Gay and Male!

Likes: Pee, pants and boxers, stink, hairy armpits, bears, muscle, speedos, punishments, pain nipple play, piss play such as drinking etc, cum play, ass play, BDSM, S&M, ball busting, spanking, PAINNNN, being a dog and more!!

Limits: Pets, family, friends, animals, getting caught and pissing on/in clothes
Jock Slave 18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk