Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2015, 09:23 PM   #1
Dare_R12

Default Xc camp

So I recently came across my old story the sleepover and didn't finish it. So I decided to revamp it and keep a similar plot only rework the characters and setting since my writing has changed so much.

This story is based on party fiction and partly events from real life. Sorry for the boredom of the first chapter just trying to establish the characters and the tone.

Chapter 1

From the first day of practice something seemed different. It was the summer going into my Junior year of High School. I've been on the cross country team at my school since I was in Middle School but something about this first summer training practice seemed different. We sat in our schools track area as the coach passed out camp information. Camp. That was always fun, even if you were a freshmen. Sure there was hazing and mean but fitting nicknames but everyone ended up leaving great friends. We played more cards and hardcore board games then we did running.

Our camp was set up in four different countries (10 person tents). Each with a senior team caption in one and the rest an even number of all the other grades.

"Camp is going to be awesome this year, these incoming freshmen are really good." David said as we went on our long run.

"Well yeah their middle school team was #1 in the state last year." I replied.

"Country too I think." Martin laughed. "Of course by the time they are really good and seniors we will be gone."

The freshmen all were pretty interesting for freshmen. They all seemed really close. There was Mitchel, he was pretty cocky but he was the fastest. There was Nate, who did more 800's in track but jesus christ he was built like a full grown senior. Then there was James, the same as Michael with speed only actually modest about it. Apparently he is really smart too, he is dating this very attractive freshmen girl. There were a few others but those were the ones assigned to my tent. We lost 3 seniors last year so we got 3 new freshmen.

"....right Nolan." Martin said.

"I'm sorry what?" I said.

"Something seems odd about the freshmen right."

"I don't know" I replied, "They all just seem... unusually close."

Camp was going to be interesting with them this year...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview of Chapter 2

"All packed?" The coach said as we loaded the vans.

"Yeah." everyone replied as we hopped into the cars for a three hour drive. I rode with Martin and David in David's jeep. We needed to take a small detour before we got to camp...
Dare_R12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare_R12 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk