Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
Cro girl

Smile 22/f looking for dares for the weekend

hey guys

so, i have been here before, a few years ago looking for dares, which was kinda fun.
haven't really been back here since then and i'm married now and have a kid, but i remembered this site recently and i will be alone for the Weekend, so i thought i'd ask for a few dares to Keep me entertained.

my Name is Laura and i'm from Germany, so i'm sorry if my spelling isn't always perfect

soo... idk if you're interested give me a few dares, my likes and Limits should still be in my signature i hope and i guess they haven't really changed since last time

i'll be able to do dares from friday to sunday and i will Report after every dare of Course.

umm... i guess that's it.

byyeeee
toys: vibrator
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:49 PM   #2
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Laura,
Since you want your life controlled, here are some rules for your weekend:
1) You will not wear any underwear.
2) You will always be naked at home (have a towel at the door for the unexpected postman).
3) you will eat all your meals from a plate or dog feeding dish on the floor.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:51 AM   #3
Cro girl

Smile

yes sir, i will get undressed as soon as my husband leaves
thank you very much
Old 02-22-2018, 01:43 PM   #4
fitredhead

Hmm, seems like you should edge once for each of your 22 years as well, over the course of the weekend. Enjoy.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:51 AM   #5
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Since your family is gone, make sure they like what they see, when they come back. You will clean your Bathroom. You will wear nothing but your highest heels. You will not use any cleaning rag or similar. You will only use your breast or hair to clean.

When you are finished you will look at yourself in the mirror and say to your mirrored image what a dirty whore you are. Think about what you have done for a few minutes.

Then kneel down infront of a mirror and look at your naked self. You will play with your pussy for 20 minutes. Do not stop. I don't care how much you cum during this dare. But i want a full report and a clean bathroom.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #6
Cro girl

@fitredhead
thank you, i will Combine your dare with another one that was given me in private, saying i had to edge in every room of my Apartment. so i already edged 6 times, plus 2 times during another dare i did today where i had to Flash 5 People in public, so i did it 8 times today, meaning i will have to do it 14 times more until sunday night

@malesub19
yes sir, i will do my best
i'll start with the dare tomorrow morning after i get out of bed
it's already evening here in Germany now and i'm home, but as i was told i am naked right now and will eat my dinner from a plate off the Floor.
if you have any more dares for me to do today or something for the rest of the Weekend, feel free to dare me
Old 02-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How did the flashing go?

Is bodywriting a limit?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:00 PM   #8
Cro girl

well i went groceries Shopping and was dared to go outside with a wedgie and my thong showing, so i did that, which was kinda uncomfortable but it aroused me because i had my panties pulled up above the waist of my leggins and i wore a short top so everytime i bend down People could see my thong
after that i went home, took my thong off and went Shopping in the City without any pantys
i went to the Dressing room in one store and edged there once while the curtain wasn't fully closed.
i bought a short Dress there and put it on.
continued my Shopping, paused on a bench and sat with open legs so i could Flash People pretty easily.
then i waited and saw an older guy checking me out, so i kinda looked away and spread my legs a bit more so my Dress would ride up
i stayed like that for like 2 minutes and then left
i went on the escalator and bent over a bit because there were 3 Boys behind me who where like 14 or 15 years old, and gave them a good view of my butt and (maybe) pussy, i'm not sure how much they saw but i could definetely hear them whisper and laugh
after that and bought a few top and a pair of socks, took them and accidently dropped the socks as i passed a guy in his mid 40s.
asked him if he could pick them up for me and gave him a good look under my Dress.
i could see him stop for a Moment as he looked up and smiled.
after that i said thank you and left pretty quick.
i went back to my car, put the clothes in there and bend over again while a Young woman in her mid 20s passed me and made sure that my Dress went up all the way to have my butt completely exposed and stayed like that for a good 20 seconds while pretending not to notice and to pack my stuff in my car. after that. i sat in the car, played with my pussy once more while sitting on te Driver seat and then drove home

oh and no, bodywriting is not a limit
Old 02-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #9
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

When you go out to flash tomorrow you are to wear something that will allow your tits to show. Find an older man sitting on a bench near you and casually strike up a conversation. During the conversation you need to ask him if he likes your tits.

Optional, let him touch your tits.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:23 PM   #10
Cro girl

yes sir, i will try my best
Old 02-23-2018, 03:01 PM   #11
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra or a corsette (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt (also jeans, shoes etc) and go for a quick walk or shopping tour (15-20 min). If it is too visible or cold , you can additionally also wear a jacket.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
Cro girl

i'll try your dare, but i don't know if i'll be able to tie my tits because they are really small..
and i dont have rope, only tape or scarfs / pantyhose
Old 02-23-2018, 11:39 PM   #13
johank
getDare Sweetheart

I think tape would work to, but I think you will find some type of rope if you search a little
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:08 AM   #14
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares

For being humilated you will get some rules now:

Take a pair of used panties from your husband and put it into your mouth. You will hold them in for one hour.

After this get all your shoes and lick them clean - including soles and inside the shoe. During this dare you will be kneeling naked on something hard.

When finished get paper and write the following line 100 times: handwritten, no mistakes
I am a filthy bitch and loves to be humilated. Please dont let my husband know what a slut i am. I should be punished for this.

When finished get up, you will wear a pair of jeans and sneaker and a jacket. Nothing else - dressed like this go to the next supermarket and buy a cucumber and fresh ginger.

Back at home strip naked and start fucking the cucumber hard for 30 mins. You are not allowed to come.

After peeling off the ginger you will pull it in your ass, take the cucumber deepthroat in your mouth and go to a corner in one of your rooms. Hands behind your head and up to your toes. You will stay there in timeout for 2 hours - falling out cucumber or ginger, not stay i position will be reported to me via PM and punished.

After cornertime you will peel cucumber, kneel down and eat it. Everytime before eating a new bit of it you will put it back in your fuck hole.

I expect a very detailled report of all of this dares here or PM or kik (skalvenhalter79).
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:21 AM   #15
Cro girl

@johank
yes okay i will tr it with tape and if it doesn't work i will look for some rope

@Sklavenhalter
yes sir, i will do your dare today and will Report back as soon as i'm done
thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk