Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #1
cloudwatcher

Default alone for a week! 21/f

i'm dog sitting for a week, staying at their house alone with their dog, & i'm in need of some creative dares!

they can't involve the dog. some of her toys, like plastic bones, are fair game because i'm super limited in what i have available here. in addition to the toys, i've got my hairbrush & toothbrush, 4 rubber bands- 2 big & 2 small, access to a very open porch that i'd be willing to use once it gets darkish, and windows that open at the head of the bed i'm using. it's cold outside, so do what you will with the last two things.

i don't want to use too much of the owner's stuff in this house but if you give me a good dare i might make an exception!

not a lot of options, i know, but i'm hoping you guys will think of some fun things for me to do this week!! thanks in advance!!
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 02-25-2017 at 05:26 PM.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:21 PM   #2
grona
Baby Member

Well, depending if you are in an area thats kinda far from home, I have always been a fan of the classic of ordering food and showing your stuff when the delivery person comes. Its great fun when you know you will never see the person again and they have no idea where you really live, I have tried it at hotels a couple times. If its cold outside you can get a nice hot shower and be all steamy when you open the door

If you want an direct dare, lol, I dare you to order some food and spend the time you are waiting getting yourself all worked by masturbating, but dont allow yourself to cum, then answer the door in a towel and drop it, or if you are feeling really brave dont bother with the towel at all. You can even bring the dog into it by pretending it caused you to drop it, or have to rush outside naked to catch it.

If you want some other ideas PM me
grona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:41 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Keep all curtains (or blinders or whatever) of the house closed about 2/3rds of the way. All ways be naked when and walking around the house.

When outside, unless told otherwise by somebody else, follow all my commando rules. You'll find them in my signature.

Make sure you got the shower ready at all times, as a backup in case the owners come in unexpectedly.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:15 AM   #4
Grey777

When it has gone dark you will go out on the porch naked and you will edge. You will use any suitable veggie/fruit to edge with. You can cum after you have edged 5 times. Your fingers, your hammer or remote cannot go in your pussy or ass.

On the second and fourth edge you will slap your big tits and nipples with the bristle side. Im sure i do not need to tell you to hit your tits as hard as you can cope with.

If you think someone is coming and you have to run inside. You will go back outside until you complete the task.

You will take photos for anyone that asks for them.
Grey777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:29 AM   #5
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

When its dark and about 11pm do a short walk with the dog outside naked (as long as you dare/the temperature allows) ❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:47 AM   #6
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Look at the dates guys.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:55 PM   #7
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Still dare you to do it ❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements