Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2018, 04:35 AM   #1
messygerman

Default Messy Swimsuit Dares for 21/f and 22/m

Hey guys,

My girlfriend and I are looking for messy swimsuit dares like putting food in it, pee yourself in it or put it in a bin and fill the bin with x, then wear it!

The dares can take place in our flat or in a semi-public place. We will either do it together, against each other or alone

Thank you already, of course you will get reports from either of us

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Ways to punish me: full public, pee, body writing, wedgie

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood
messygerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:35 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Get a bag of garbage from past week (hopefully with extra rotting stuff) and take it with you to the bathtub. Plug the bathtub so the garbage won't get into the drain. Get into the bathtub wearing only your swimsuit and sit across from each other, probably with your legs on each other's lap because of limited space. Open up the bag of garbage and scatter it in the bathtub: on you, your legs, swimsuits and besides you. Now the two of you will take turns and pick something from all the garbage to put in the other's swimsuit. Note: only the other person may put the garbage in your swimsuit; you may not assist.

You can see it more like a game than a dare if you have a goal, something to win. For instance, after both your swimsuits are filled up with garbage, continue spending the day (together) wearing your swimsuits (and more clothing if you want). The one who wears the garbage-filled swimsuit the longest will be the winner. The loser will have to be punished, for example by sleeping in the garbage bathtub that night. The next morning, s/he must also clean up the bathtub and only after that, s/he may change into clean clothing.

I hope this game made sense.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:14 PM   #3
bubba51
gD king

Put on one of her swimsuits and cum in it then pee while wearing it. Anytime you have to cum or pee for the day it should be in her swimsuit that you’re wearing. I would like a report

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:44 AM   #4
messygerman

Quote:
Get a bag of garbage from past week (hopefully with extra rotting stuff) and take it with you to the bathtub. Plug the bathtub so the garbage won't get into the drain. Get into the bathtub wearing only your swimsuit and sit across from each other, probably with your legs on each other's lap because of limited space. Open up the bag of garbage and scatter it in the bathtub: on you, your legs, swimsuits and besides you. Now the two of you will take turns and pick something from all the garbage to put in the other's swimsuit. Note: only the other person may put the garbage in your swimsuit; you may not assist.
So we started off wearing a black swimsuit on me and a nice blue one on her.

The garbage is about 4 days old. We emptied it over us, without looking what was in there. It was more than disgusting. Paper towels, egg shells, old bread, half sausage and the worst: a bag of rotten oranges.

As a gentleman I let her go first: she took the already mushy oranges and quick put it in the front of my suit - yuck yuck yuck.

I grabbed the bread and let it fall down her back - not so exciting I guess. She took some used paper towels and gave it to my front. Next I used an open bottle of vinegar and put it in the front of her swimsuit - she didn't really liked it I guess.

Then there was some kind of a challenge: she trapped the egg shells and they went down my back...it was so smelly, so disgusting and after all it hurt a lot...so I quit...I took off the swimsuit, she was the winner and kept it on for another 10 minutes - respect

The deal was, that the loser has to ask for a swimsuit punishment here:so please guys, punish me!

The swimsuits are clean again now

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Old 02-24-2018, 10:25 AM   #5
bubba51
gD king

Wear her swimsuit to bed for a week

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:59 PM   #6
outofmymind

Get together into a shower, tub, or pool make sure both of you are completely wet. Then using only your mouths (no hands) take off each others swimsuit and have them put it on you.

LIKES: humiliation, hidden public, semi public risk, bladder control, spanking

PUNISHMENTS: writing lines, cold showers

LIMITS: poo, unsanitary surfaces, public, photos
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #7
iainecgunge

Get a bunch of bananas and share them peeled inside your swimsuits, you could slip on more clothes and go for a walk which should mush the fruit nicely. Or stay in and work out to a fitness video, keep your energy levels up by adding honey or syrup or even custard into the swimsuits. Messy play doesn't have to be a gross out contest, enjoy the sweet stickiness!
iainecgunge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post
Hey guys,

My girlfriend and I are looking for messy swimsuit dares like putting food in it, pee yourself in it or put it in a bin and fill the bin with x, then wear it!

The dares can take place in our flat or in a semi-public place. We will either do it together, against each other or alone

Thank you already, of course you will get reports from either of us
Make the swimsuits lockable. Keys to both of them go into a keysafe or similar. So for whatever time (e.g. a weekend) you pick then if you pee or mess yourselves you just have to endure it. You can do it together (keys to both in same keysafe) or against each other (separate keysafes - you each control the other's)
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:58 AM   #9
messygerman

Quote:
Put on one of her swimsuits and cum in it then pee while wearing it. Anytime you have to cum or pee for the day it should be in her swimsuit that you’re wearing. I would like a report
What a nasty dare. I started of cumming in it. It was quite difficult to do so with all he fabric there. After I came I had 10 minutes until I needed to pee. First it was a nice warm feeling but it quickly started to become cold and stinky. The whole day I cumed 4 times in it and peed about 6 times. It was a nasty feeling the whole day. Thanks for the dare

Old 02-25-2018, 08:34 AM   #10
BondageBelle

For her: Have her put on her swimsuit, then cum and piss inside of it while she's wearing it. Have her keep it on til she cums twice and/or pees in it herself.

For you: Go pee first. Take two peeled bananas and put them on either side of your penis inside your swimsuit. Cover with three tablespoons of honey. Keep it on overnight or until you've cum five times.
BondageBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:11 PM   #11
messygerman

Quote:
Wear her swimsuit to bed for a week
Just finished the week. Her swimsuits are a little bit too small for me, so therefor I slept in a wedgie for a whole week. But it was more comfortable then I thought I guess.

Quote:
Get together into a shower, tub, or pool make sure both of you are completely wet. Then using only your mouths (no hands) take off each others swimsuit and have them put it on you.
Wow, this dare was sexy as fuck. Feeling the wet swimsuit against the skin is a sensational feeling every time. It was not easy to undress her, but it was so nice being next to her warm and nice body, eventough the swimsuit was cold after a while. She did extremely well undressing me (I wonder where she got the skills) and it was nice to feel here teeth. Dressing each other was a different story. We took about 5 minutes each and had to fight, but hey we have been to the naked private area after all i actually like the feeling to dress in her used swimsuit.

We both want to thank you guys for all the dares, and we hope that you like our reports. Keep them coming guys

Advertisements
Kink Talk