Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2018, 01:43 AM   #16
Cro girl

@fitredhead
i finished your dare and edged 22 times in total
i already had 8 after my Shopping trip and the other dare where i had to do it in every room
in the evening i had to pleasure myself with a cucumber and edged 2 times that way
after that i had to repeat the edging in every room but this time at night, where i was also in the Basement which was kinda scary

next i had to rub my pussy 75 times, which i did and i edged once again
i then had to edge in front of a window facing the street while having my lights turned on. this one was really risky, but it was at midnight and i was pretty sure that my neighbors wouldn't be up because they are pretty old
after that i had to crawl to the bathroom (i'm only allowed to crawl on all fours btw), lick the seat of my toilet twice and stick the toilet brush handle inside my butt
then i had to rub my wet pussy on my pillow and hump it until i edged once more.

today i just finished malesub19's dare, put on my highest heels and began cleaning the bathroom with my Body and hair. i got my hair wet and put cleaning stuff in my hair (like Soap for the bathroom foors, sry don't know how to say it in english) i cleaned the Floors, the sink, the shower, the mirror and the toilet with my hair and used my boobs, Hands and butt to dry it up
after this my hair was a freaking mess and i went to my bedroom, knelt in frnt of my mirror and started playing with myself, while looking into my reflection and telling myself i was a dirty whore.
i rubbed my pussy for 20 minutes, but i paused a few times here and there because i am not allowed to cum this Weekend.
but i edged 4 times during this which brings my total up to 23 times.

i just took a shower and am going to eat something now (off the Floor like i was told) and after that i will head into the City to complete a few dares.
i will Report back when i'm done
toys: vibrator
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cro girl for this post:
Old 02-24-2018, 06:48 AM   #17
Cro girl

so i just finished a few dares right now

@johank
i trief tying my tits with shoelaces but i couldn't do it, either i'm too stupid or my tits are just too small for that, i'm sorry

@Sklavenhalter
i did what you wanted me to, so i started with putting a pair of my husbands Boxers in my mouth and then started my writing Task, after that i collected my shoes which are only 5 pairs so i guess it could have been a lot worse, i got my high heels, my 2 pairs of Sneakers, my boots and my Slippers and started licking them clean
my heels were already pretty clean and so were one pair of my Sneakers.
my boots and my other Sneakers were a Little bit dirtier and stinkier, so that wasn't as pleasant, but i licked all the dirt of my soles and licked the sides, the tops and the insides of my boots and Sneakers.
my Slippers were the worst because they are like very fluffy hair-like so that was a weird Feeling, and they also don't smell that awesome^^
but i did it

after that i got dressed in a short Dress and jacket without underwear and went into the City, i had another dare in which i was supposed to Flash a few People so first i had to go to a shoe store and ask a Clerk to help me put on shoes, so he would look up under my Dress while helping me and would see my pussy.
i noticed how he took a really Long time putting on my shoes and how he was pretty red in the face and smiled at me the whole time.

after that i had to go to a different store and try on a few sets of clothing.
this time i was also supposed to ask someone to help me and because i was there pretty early there weren that many People, so the salesman had time for me.
i was dared to leave the Dressing room 3 times, once topless, once bottomless and once completely naked, to as him to bring me a different size.
lucky for me i picked a saleman who has just started working there and was pretty Young (18-20 years old) so i didn't have to worry that much abot him telling on me

so i went into the Dressing room, took off my Dress and tried on a cute skirt.
i opened the curtain and asked him how it looked and he was just staring at me with his eyes wide open, was stuttering a bit and then told me it looked really nice on me.
i casually said thanks, or at least i tried but i could see myself in the mirror and saw that my face was red af

i did it once again wearing only a top and then once again opened the curtain completely naked handing him a Dress and asking him to bring me a different size

after that i got dressed and left the store immediately

my last stop was supposed to be a Lingerie store in which i was supposed to try on a bra in the middle of the store, but i didn't dare to do it because it would have been too public and especially because i would have to get undressed all the way bc i just had a Dress on

so i didn't do this part.

next i tried tzzzr's dare and went to the park to see if there was some older guy sitting alone on a bench and after Walking a bit through the "forest" (there is a footpath for People to ride their bikes or walk their Dogs which is surrounded by trees and bushes) and after a while i found someone sitting there with his dog.
so i went up to him, sat down and started a conervsation, taking about his dog and the weather
he actually asked me about my Dress because it is a pretty slutty one (black, tight and short with the upper part being seethrough) and i told him that i was invited to a Party later and if he liked it.
he said it Looks really hot and i asked him what he thinks about my tits.

he looked at me for a Moment and looked left or right to see if anyone was near us, then he told me they look great and smiled at me
i said thanks and started pulling it down a bit so my tits would Show and asked him if he wanted to touch them really quick.
he didn't hestitate at all and put his (FREAKING COLD) Hand down my Dress and fondled my right tit
i let him do it for a few seconds but then i backed up because he didn't seem like he would have stopped anytime soon.
i apoligized and told him i had to go and he wanted to follow me, but i told him i didn't have time and left pretty quick.

finally i went to my car, drove back and made a last stop at the grocery store to buy ginger (i already have a cucumber at home)

i tried the ginger stuff but HOLY FUCK nooonoononono
i don't like that
sorryyy but it burns a lot

so i just tried deepthroating the cucumber and Standing on the Corner on my toes.
but i couldn't stay that way for two hours, only like 40 minutes... sorry

i will check my Messages now to see if i got any more dares to do right now, tonight i will be out clubbing for a dare and maybe visit a few other places too.
my Report for These dares will be up tomorrow morning or late this night.

and btw, i do all my public dares in the neighbor City to avoid running into People that know me, so sorry if i took a Little longer to finish the dares
Old 02-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #18
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great job! I know you weren't to anxious about letting him touch your tits. Did you enjoy talking to him about your body?
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:35 PM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro girl View Post
hey guys

so, i have been here before, a few years ago looking for dares, which was kinda fun.
haven't really been back here since then and i'm married now and have a kid, but i remembered this site recently and i will be alone for the Weekend, so i thought i'd ask for a few dares to Keep me entertained.

my Name is Laura and i'm from Germany, so i'm sorry if my spelling isn't always perfect

soo... idk if you're interested give me a few dares, my likes and Limits should still be in my signature i hope and i guess they haven't really changed since last time

i'll be able to do dares from friday to sunday and i will Report after every dare of Course.

umm... i guess that's it.

byyeeee
Every night, 3 a.m. you stand naked facing out of the window with curtains open and lights on. For 15 mins. Any passerby at that hour gets a good look at you.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:14 AM   #20
Cro girl

hey guys,

so yesterday i completed a few Little dares, but the biggest longest and most extreme / risky one was yesterday night whilel going out, so i'll tell you about this dare, cause the others were mostly about edging

for this day i had to go out clubbing, wearing my short tight black Dress, with heels and nothing under it.
i took my jacket, went to the Train Station and drove to the next City
i went to the Club and started by just Walking around a bit and sitting at the bar.
it was my first (and probably) only time being alone at the Club.
the rules i had to follow were, that i was not allowed to pee, i should always be honest to People and not lie and i was not allowed to refuse any Drinks.
my dares involved flashing 15 People, dancing with my Dress hiked up, making out with a Girl and i was also toldl to as 3 random People to give me dares.

i went to the dacnefloor and just started dancing
this went on for a few minutes, then i remebered what i was told and slowly started pulling my Dress up so that my pussy and ass were visible
i was told not to pull it down unless someone tells me that my Dress rode up, so i stayed that way and kept dancing.
i was pretty much counting on someone telling me pretty soon, but the only People that seemed to notice were a few guys behind me, that came on to me and started touching and rubbing my butt
at ths Point i was really nervous because i got really wet but i didn't want them to think that i wanted to get fucked
i asked them what they were doing, hoping they would tell me about my Dress but they only said they enjoyed the Show and wanted to check it out
they kept groping me so i told them to please stop
they were hestitant but they removed their Hands from my ass, but still stayed Close to me and danced with me, one of them stood in front of me now while the oher had his dick basically rubbing against my naked ass while dancing

to my luck the guy behind me had a girlfriend who saw us and pulled him away from me while telling me that i am a slut and that i should pull down my f***ing Dress
so i did it and apologized to her
i then left the Dance Floor and another guy followed me, asking me if i wanted something to drink
i accepted and we went to a free table in the Corner.
my dare also included that i had to edge every time someone buys me a drink and i was also told to ask the Person if they wanted to watch.
but i was too sober at that Point and didn't dare to do it, so i just rubbed my pussy while sitting there and talking to him
we chatted for a bit and he seemed really into me, even though i told him that i was married
he ended up buying me another drink and i once again played with myself under the table
i asked him what he thought about my tits because i was told to let strangers rate my body and he said they look really nice
but i didn't Flash him there
after some time we exchanged numbers and he left, so i went back to the Dancefloor
again, dancing, having my Dress ride up, flirting with a few guys, getting touched, but this time a guy told me pretty quick about my Dress Situation
i thanked him and apologized and he asked me to get a drink
we went into a more secluded area and i asked him if he was much of me and he told me that my butt and pretty much my pussy were compleely visible
i got quite red but i asked him if he liked it and he said yes
by this time i already had 3 Drinks down and i got braver so i told him that he can touch my butt if he wants, kinda as a reward
he didn't wait 2 seconds and his Hand went straight unter my Dress
he asked me if i always go clubbing without underwear and i told him that it was a dare
he seemed very interested and asked me if i had any other dares, so i told him and he wanted me to Play with myself in front of him because he did buy me a drink
so i lifted up my Dress a bit and started rubbing my pussy for him
a few other guys passed our way and looked, so i was basically doig it in front of six guys now
after i was done i quicky walked away and up the stairs to the second Floor
i walked by the bar and some guy spoke to me and asked me to join him and get a drink
he was an older guy and seemed kinda creepy but i had to accept any drink so i said yes
he told me i was really sexy and i thanked him, i spread mmy legs a bit so my Dress would ride up again to the Point where he could see my pussy
i slowly started rubbing my clit again while making sure nobody else was watching
the guy saw this as an Invitation and started to grab my pussy, but i told him that he was just allowed to watch
he then told me to follow him and we went upstairs and out to the roof terrace
it was cold as hell so nobody else was out there and we went around a Corner at thi Point i was already pretty drunk but i was a bit scared because this guy gave me a really creepy vibe
he told me to take my Dress off so he could have a better view but i told him i was wanted to Play with my pussy
he asked why and i told him it was a dare, so he told me that he dared me to get naked right now
i was supposed to take 3 dares from strangers anyway and i thought he looked creepy, but not really strong and if he came to Close to me i would just kick him in the balls
so i got undressed and but my Dress on a chair
i coontinued playing with myself while he watched and i asked him to rate my tits and pussy like i was told
he told me that my tits are pretty tiny but nevertheless i was a hot Little slut.
i got a bit angry about that comment but didn't say anything and played with myself until i edged.
i then got dressed, he lit up a cigarette and i left with him slapping my ass while i passed him

i don't know how many People exactly have seen my pussy and ass that night but i thought i'd must have flashed them to a least 15 People so i went to find a Girl now to make out with
i never had any experience with other Girls so i wasn't sure how to do it
i just went to the Dancefloor and tried to Dance with a few Girls but they all turned away from me
after a few minutes i went to the bar again where one Girl was waiting for a drink
i came up to her and said hi and started flirting with her, but she told me rigt away that she wasnt into this and had a boyfried
i told her i just had to make out with another Girl and it was for a dare and she told me she'd kiss me if i paid for her drink
i agreed, paid the drink and we kissed for about 5 seconds
i thanked her and asked if she could give me another dare
she dared me to Flash my butt to a Group of guys sitting in a booth and i did it
the guys seemed to enjoy it and the Girl didn't notice i was naked under my Dress
she left and one of the guys stood up from the booth and came my way
he asked me if he could buy me a drink and if i wanted to sit with them
i agreed and started playing with my self again while waiting for the drink
he really enjoyed this and i asked him if he thought i had a pretty pussy to which he repied "hell yes"
we got to the booth and i sat down, introducing myself to the Boys
they told me i had a nice ass and i said thanks
we talked a bit and i asked them to rate my Body
one of them told me that they had to get a better look, so i took off my dress
the Boys cheered (hey were all younger than me) and told me i was really hot
after that i put my Dress back on pretty uick and asked them if they had a dare for me, but nothing too sexual cause i was married
they told me they wanted to make Pictures but i refused saying i dont want anyone to see nude pics of me and that it would be too risky because i dont want These pics to land on the Internet or be send around with WhatsApp
but one of the guys said he had an instant camera and they said they just wanted one Picture of my ass and leave it there in the Club
i agreed, we went int the men's bathroom after they made sure it was empty and i quickly pulled up my Dress and bend over a bit, so they could take the Picture
they did it and handed me the Picture
you really could only see my legs and ass and i agreed that it was okay

we talked for a bit after that and i went back to the Dancefloor but nothing Special happened there and i think his Report has been Long enough already.

the guys told me i didn't have to leave the Picture anywhere if i was uncomfortable with it so i put it in my purse
after i left the Club i went back to the Train Station, passing a School on my way, i was pretty drunk right now and i kinda felt naughty, so i took the Picture out f my purse and placed it on one of the benches, putting a Stone on top of it so it wouldn't fly away
i then continued my way to the Train Station
during the ride was alone, so i took of my Dress and rode the Train in the nude for ike 10 minutes

by that Point i was pretty drunk and pretty tired, so i called a cab, drove home and went right to sleep
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cro girl for this post:
Old 02-25-2018, 02:17 AM   #21
Cro girl

@tzzzr
thank you
yes i kinda did, it was embarrassing for me, but it also made me feel very excited

@Greatcornbow
well it is already 10am now and it's sunday so my husband will be home in like 8 or nine hours, i won't be alone anymore at 3am and i'll have to go to work tomorrow so i won't stay up that Long, but i will try do to it next Weekend
Old 02-26-2018, 04:13 AM   #22
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
so i just finished a few dares right now

@johank
i trief tying my tits with shoelaces but i couldn't do it, either i'm too stupid or my tits are just too small for that, i'm sorry

@Sklavenhalter
i did what you wanted me to, so i started with putting a pair of my husbands Boxers in my mouth and then started my writing Task, after that i collected my shoes which are only 5 pairs so i guess it could have been a lot worse, i got my high heels, my 2 pairs of Sneakers, my boots and my Slippers and started licking them clean
my heels were already pretty clean and so were one pair of my Sneakers.
my boots and my other Sneakers were a Little bit dirtier and stinkier, so that wasn't as pleasant, but i licked all the dirt of my soles and licked the sides, the tops and the insides of my boots and Sneakers.
my Slippers were the worst because they are like very fluffy hair-like so that was a weird Feeling, and they also don't smell that awesome^^
but i did it

after that i got dressed in a short Dress and jacket without underwear and went into the City, i had another dare in which i was supposed to Flash a few People so first i had to go to a shoe store and ask a Clerk to help me put on shoes, so he would look up under my Dress while helping me and would see my pussy.
i noticed how he took a really Long time putting on my shoes and how he was pretty red in the face and smiled at me the whole time.

after that i had to go to a different store and try on a few sets of clothing.
this time i was also supposed to ask someone to help me and because i was there pretty early there weren that many People, so the salesman had time for me.
i was dared to leave the Dressing room 3 times, once topless, once bottomless and once completely naked, to as him to bring me a different size.
lucky for me i picked a saleman who has just started working there and was pretty Young (18-20 years old) so i didn't have to worry that much abot him telling on me

so i went into the Dressing room, took off my Dress and tried on a cute skirt.
i opened the curtain and asked him how it looked and he was just staring at me with his eyes wide open, was stuttering a bit and then told me it looked really nice on me.
i casually said thanks, or at least i tried but i could see myself in the mirror and saw that my face was red af

i did it once again wearing only a top and then once again opened the curtain completely naked handing him a Dress and asking him to bring me a different size

after that i got dressed and left the store immediately

my last stop was supposed to be a Lingerie store in which i was supposed to try on a bra in the middle of the store, but i didn't dare to do it because it would have been too public and especially because i would have to get undressed all the way bc i just had a Dress on

so i didn't do this part.

next i tried tzzzr's dare and went to the park to see if there was some older guy sitting alone on a bench and after Walking a bit through the "forest" (there is a footpath for People to ride their bikes or walk their Dogs which is surrounded by trees and bushes) and after a while i found someone sitting there with his dog.
so i went up to him, sat down and started a conervsation, taking about his dog and the weather
he actually asked me about my Dress because it is a pretty slutty one (black, tight and short with the upper part being seethrough) and i told him that i was invited to a Party later and if he liked it.
he said it Looks really hot and i asked him what he thinks about my tits.

he looked at me for a Moment and looked left or right to see if anyone was near us, then he told me they look great and smiled at me
i said thanks and started pulling it down a bit so my tits would Show and asked him if he wanted to touch them really quick.
he didn't hestitate at all and put his (FREAKING COLD) Hand down my Dress and fondled my right tit
i let him do it for a few seconds but then i backed up because he didn't seem like he would have stopped anytime soon.
i apoligized and told him i had to go and he wanted to follow me, but i told him i didn't have time and left pretty quick.

finally i went to my car, drove back and made a last stop at the grocery store to buy ginger (i already have a cucumber at home)

i tried the ginger stuff but HOLY FUCK nooonoononono
i don't like that
sorryyy but it burns a lot

so i just tried deepthroating the cucumber and Standing on the Corner on my toes.
but i couldn't stay that way for two hours, only like 40 minutes... sorry

i will check my Messages now to see if i got any more dares to do right now, tonight i will be out clubbing for a dare and maybe visit a few other places too.
my Report for These dares will be up tomorrow morning or late this night.

and btw, i do all my public dares in the neighbor City to avoid running into People that know me, so sorry if i took a Little longer to finish the dares

Hi! Thnx for trying. I have a different dare to you. Find big apple, pear, egg plant etc and wear it in your pussy at work. It must be at least that big, that you feel a little bit strange to walk normally.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:18 PM   #23
Cro girl

i'm not sure if i can fit an apple in my pussy, can i try it with a big banana?
Old 02-26-2018, 01:23 PM   #24
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I know it isn’t mine, but I saw you like edging so I thought I would recommend this one and see how you do. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205864 Looking forward to seeing if you last to the end. If you wanted to make it riskier you can try doing it somewhere like a washroom, but it takes awhile so you may not have time.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:16 AM   #25
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i'm not sure if i can fit an apple in my pussy, can i try it with a big banana?

I Think banana is ok also:P
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:39 AM   #26
Cro girl

@JohnHartham
thank you
it looks pretty interesting, i will try it when i have a few hours to myself

@johank
okay cool, thanks
i'll try it tomorrow
Old 02-27-2018, 05:01 PM   #27
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
@tzzzr
thank you
yes i kinda did, it was embarrassing for me, but it also made me feel very excited

@Greatcornbow
well it is already 10am now and it's sunday so my husband will be home in like 8 or nine hours, i won't be alone anymore at 3am and i'll have to go to work tomorrow so i won't stay up that Long, but i will try do to it next Weekend
Best wishes. Let us know how it goes.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:10 PM   #28
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@JohnHartham
thank you
it looks pretty interesting, i will try it when i have a few hours to myself

@johank
okay cool, thanks
i'll try it tomorrow
Looking forward to it, hope you enjoy yourself
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:40 PM   #29
Cro girl

hey guys

so i did johanks dare today,
i played with my pussy a bit this morning until i was pretty wet and then pushed a big banana inside me
i dont wear any panties but i Chose to put on a pair of Jeans, just to Play safe
it was pretty arousing Walking around like that, i was constantly horny, but i also had a few difficulties to walk, but i just told me colleagues that i slipped and fell this morning, so they wouldn't give me weird Looks

i acutually Kind of forgot i had something in my pussy after a few hours, but of Course, i got reminded, everytime i had to walk anywhere^^

after i got home i went to the bathroom and took the banana out of my pussy and cleaned it
aaand masturbated^^

i really enjoyed this dare, thank you johank
Old 03-08-2018, 06:41 AM   #30
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Everything going well?
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist