Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #16
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I once went to a forrest (nighttime) and left a car key in a spot. Then got in my car and drove for about 1.5 miles and parked my car ( still in the forest) .
Got out out of the car, stripped naked ( just shoes on ) and placed my clothes in the trunk. Locked the car and put the key als in the trunk before closing it.

So naked, in the forrest and the only way was walking to get the other key and walk back to the car again.

When summer is back i might do this again some day :-)
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:39 PM   #17
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
I once went to a forrest (nighttime) and left a car key in a spot. Then got in my car and drove for about 1.5 miles and parked my car ( still in the forest) .
Got out out of the car, stripped naked ( just shoes on ) and placed my clothes in the trunk. Locked the car and put the key als in the trunk before closing it.

So naked, in the forrest and the only way was walking to get the other key and walk back to the car again.

When summer is back i might do this again some day :-)
That sounds pretty wild

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:05 PM   #18
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Here is one self dare I've done when I was feeling brave.

My house has a back yard with a privacy fence and a gate on one side going into the front yard at the driveway.

I'll go into the back yard and lock the door behind me. I'll have a key to the back door in my pants pocket. I'll strip. Its not too bad when in the privacy of your back yard. I then go to the side of the back yard without the gate and toss my clothes over into the front yard. The only way to get my clothes back and get back in the house is to go out the gate, across the front of the house and grab my clothes.

I've done this once without the outside lights on and once with them on. I don't think I was seen either time but it gave me a rush trying to get up the nerve to make the dash for my clothes.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:38 PM   #19
JAZ

Wow, the Five Locks dare by Scrap, and the key-locked-in-the-car dare by Gitano, are really interesting. I have never tried anything like either of those, but they both sound like a rush. You are seriously committed once you've closed the car door! February, however, is not the time to try them. I'll have to keep them in mind. Thanks for the suggestions.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:24 AM   #20
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

I never did anything like this but i would like to be brave enough... But still not comfortable enough with risky nude-dares. But i always thinking about some ideas that might push me a little

One dare i did just a few hours ago was at least a little bit in that direction: I was at a public pool where people usualy shower with their bathingsuit (about 95% do so). When i was in a cubical i didn't get into my swimmingpants and just put a towel around my waist. So when i reached the showers i had now choice than showering naked.
I were be able to leave at any time. But as soon i was under the shower and somebody entered i was seen.

I know that's far away from the dares you're asking for - but that's the way i'm working on it^^

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:07 AM   #21
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

I was dared to walk across a school playing field in just underpants, then
double-dared to walk back naked.
My clothes were left on one side with 2 friends, and I walked back with the
darer carrying my underpants so I couldn't put anything back on until I was
back across to my friends.
It was evening and getting dark, I think only the 3 people I was with saw me.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:48 AM   #22
gbdare

I've done various locked out naked dares in the past, usually when staying at hotels or vacation condos. That moment when I step outside naked (and usually with a throbbing erection from the excitement) and the locked door clicks shut leaving me with no option but to go retrieve my hidden key (and hope it's still there!) has always been an incredible rush! As far as I know, I was never seen, despite being exposed for sometimes up to 15 minutes at a time when someone could walk out of their room/condo at any time. As much as I loved those experiences, with cameras everywhere these days and the potential legal consequences of getting caught, I've "retired" from doing really risky dares like that.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:06 PM   #23
Maleslut92

Trophy

I have two experiences that I have done -- one fully nude and one almost nude.

FIRST: I dared myself (and followed through) to lock myself out of my cruise cabin once wearing only a pair of men's thong underwear. I did this without a hidden key so I had to interact with someone to get back in. Although it wasn't fully nude, it was still a major rush because of the forced interaction. This one I had a good excuse that I worked up and though it was a humiliating situation I had no real risk of legal consequences.

SECOND: I was dared by another GD person on KIK to drive and destroy clothes along the way at his instructions. I ended up completed naked driving and had to get back home and into my suburban home and had no backup clothes. This one had pretty low risk of actually getting seen, but a high risk of legal consequences if caught. I don't normally do dares like this without at least a pair of shorts in the back seat or something in case of getting stopped, etc.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:03 PM   #24
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

No, I have never had to do such a dare. I like being naked though, but I'm not an exhibitionist.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 04:58 AM   #25
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever done a nude dare which meant you had to complete it before being able to get dressed, what I mean is that you are away from your clothes while doing the dare.

So have you done this yourself?
Yes many times .
Summer is great for this as I spend a lot of time nude outdoors. I leave home naked ,drive out of town , park up and go for a walk before getting back in the car and driving home .
I have left my clothes at home many times on a dare as well.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:42 PM   #26
Damaris

I have a few times, but not that extreme. Mostly just leaving my clothes to meet my Master naked, then go for a walk before I can get dressed again. Once I had to go for a walk, and after every part I had to hand over an item of clothing. Finally, I ended up naked, and had to walk the entire way back like that.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:25 AM   #27
cwmatman

By far the the most daring one I've done is one I did with someone over Kik with someone I met on here. If it had been present all at once, I'd probably thought it was outside my limits, but it was escalated in baby steps after I'd complied with previous dares.

We'd had a strip game and I'd lost. He asked how brave I was feeling, and it turns out horny can stand in for brave in a pinch.

The first step was to go stand outside my front door.

Having done that, I was allowed to go get my shoes but also my house key, and come back outside.

Then I was to lock the door and walk halfway from my door to the street. It was a full moon but also about 2 in the morning, so neighbors could in theory see me but it was a pretty good bet none would be out.

The next step was to close my eyes, spin around three times, and toss my keys away from me. As it turns out, they landed in the bushes next door, but fortunately that house was vacant.

I'd thought I could then go get the keys but next he had me walk 20 steps in the opposite direction, which put me in the middle of my driveway.

I had described my neighborhood to him earlier. I live on a cul de sac, and the end of the street has a gate leading to a trail through a forested area. This was where being horny led me to take dares I wouldn't normally.

First, I went to the end of the street past the gate. That was probably the most risky part. I did notice a half open garage door with a light behind it, but no one to see me.

Then I went down the trail, which went down a hill through a narrow forested corridor between groups of houses, to a creek. At this point, I actually happened to get messaged by someone else from GetDare, since I'd posted earlier in the evening on the "get excited" thread. So I had to get hard standing out in the woods and send a pic before getting back to my first darer.

Since it was getting late, I was told to go back to the end of my street, then to sprint, not sneak back to my house. It turns out the neighbor whose garage door was partly open before now had it fully open and was in it. I think he glimpsed me but didn't get a good look.

I got back to my house and frantically searched for my key, finally finding it up against the empty house next door. I was nervous about my neighbor down the street coming to check and would have gone directly inside, but my darer had one more thing in store. He had me walk slowly out to the street and then slowly back to my front door before letting me let myself in. Luckily the neighbor didn't come look and couldn't see me from his garage.

The overall walk was about a quarter mile.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:50 PM   #28
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
That sounds pretty wild
Well as i said it was at night. Dark ( just moonlight ) and as far as i know nobody has seen me. But yes every noise you here makes your heart beat faster :-)
Old 02-26-2018, 01:53 PM   #29
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZ View Post
Wow, the Five Locks dare by Scrap, and the key-locked-in-the-car dare by Gitano, are really interesting. I have never tried anything like either of those, but they both sound like a rush. You are seriously committed once you've closed the car door! February, however, is not the time to try them. I'll have to keep them in mind. Thanks for the suggestions.
Haha indeed way to cold to repeat is at the moment. I will do it again when it’s warmer again.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:53 AM   #30
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underpants View Post
I was dared to walk across a school playing field in just underpants, then
double-dared to walk back naked.
My clothes were left on one side with 2 friends, and I walked back with the
darer carrying my underpants so I couldn't put anything back on until I was
back across to my friends.
It was evening and getting dark, I think only the 3 people I was with saw me.
Nice, that's my kind of dare

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk