Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #91
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXIII)

From that point onward, Ben and Evan decided to allow their relationship to develop at its own pace. After all, they had only become boyfriends a week ago. There had been no need to rush directly to intercourse. They would find a middle ground between a platonic friendship and a sexual partnership. Regardless of how attracted they were to one another, they would allow their personal connection to grow and mature before further succumbing to physical temptation.

On Sunday evening, Evan took Ben out to an upscale restaurant for their first real date. The dining was fine; the service, superior; the food, flavorsome; and the final bill, expensive. They tried to avoid acting overly lovey-dovey in public, lest others might deduce that they were secretly boyfriends. After all, their courtship and orientation were still not open knowledge. Nevertheless, neither boy could prevent himself from smiling uncontrollably every time he looked at the other. Each boy truly was love-struck.

As the two laughed over dinner, the confusion Ben had felt after their sexual encounter faded. His regret was replaced by acceptance. What had happened had happened. It did not take being tied down and pounded by Evan's cock for Ben to know he was in love. All it took was a smirk across the table. What the two had now at this moment was special.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #92
shogan977

Love it absolutely love it
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #93
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Awww.. XXXII reminds me of myself, and feelings I have felt before.

Oh, how I love this story <3
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #94
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXIV)

Ben and Evan walked hand in hand down the empty dorm hall as they returned from their slower-placed, yet nonetheless romantic and enjoyable, date night. Ben squeezed Evan's hand as he opened the door.

"I had a great time tonight," said Ben once they were inside the room.

Evan agreed cheerfully, "So did I."

The two shared a quick hug and kiss before preparing for bed. Ben slept in a pair of gym shorts, whereas Evan slept only in his boxer briefs. Evan gave Ben a playful push onto the bed and climbed in after him. Ben felt a sense of contentment as he lay in bed, nestled safely under Evan's arm. They cuddled peacefully, each at ease in the other's presence. Ben looked into Evan's eyes lovingly and wished him good night before falling asleep.

As Ben slept, Evan remained awake, listening to his boyfriend breathing and wondering what he was dreaming. Evan held Ben close, gently kissing the top of his sleeping head. With their bodies pressed together, he could feel Ben's heart beating. Lost in the sweet surrender of the moment, Evan smiled. He was glad they were together. He wanted to stay like this forever.

Eventually, Evan closed his eyes and dozed off as well.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #95
shogan977

LOVE IT keep it goin plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #96
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXV)

"I invited Evan and Ben to play poker again this weekend," stated Logan, as he and James waited for the next level of the video game they were playing to load.

"You really think Ben wants to see us again?" James speculated, "I expect he might feel a little too disgraced after what you made him do last time."

"Don't worry," assured Logan, "They'll be there."

"What makes you so sure? You made that kid suck Evan's dick last time. Why did you do that to him anyway?"

"They may not admit it, but they both liked it. They may have acted uncomfortable, but haven't you noticed the way they're always together lately? Believe me. They both wanted it."

"Are you assuming they're gay just because they spend time together?" James questioned, "They're roommates. We hang out together a lot too."

"Just wait until our poker night then if you don't believe me. I can prove it to you."

"Just how do you intend to do that?"

"You'll see," Logan answered impishly, "Invite a girl. We can make it a couples' night. It will be like a triple date."

James did not know what Logan was scheming, but he was certain it could not be good. He worried it might cost them their friendship with Evan. Regardless, he would follow along with Logan's machinations, curious to find out what would happen.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:34 PM   #97
Koty920

I've been following this story for a while, but I've decided to comment on it now. You're doing a great job as a writer, you take your time to develop actions, and I can't find anything wrong with how you write.

One thing I wanted to mention... I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but chapter 34 had a lot of references to Aerosmith's "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing."

Quote:
As Ben slept, Evan remained awake, listening to his boyfriend breathing(I could stay awake just to hear you breathing...) and wondering what he was dreaming. (and I'm wondering what you're dreaming) Evan held Ben close, gently kissing the top of his sleeping head. With their bodies pressed together, he could feel Ben's heart beating. (Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating) Lost in the sweet surrender of the moment (I could spend my life in this sweet surrender ), Evan smiled. He was glad they were together. He wanted to stay like this forever. (And thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever).
It's still a GREAT chapter. Whether you did or didn't mean to, I think its actually a great song, especially for these two characters.

Anyways, I just felt the urge to say something. You're a FANTASTIC writer and I love the fact that you update every couple days. Keep it going!

I officially LOVE you, Dylan!

This webpage is printed on 100% recycled electrons.
Koty920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #98
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koty920 View Post
One thing I wanted to mention... I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but chapter 34 had a lot of references to Aerosmith's "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing."
Yep. The paraphrases from Aerosmith were intentional. I was hoping someone would notice.

Thanks for the kind comments.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #99
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXVI)

"I thought we agreed that we weren't going to try that again," contested Ben, having just been informed that Logan and James had invited them to play yet another game of poker.

"I know," Evan responded, "However, I'm not sure we have much choice."

"Why's that?" asked Ben, "Tell them we can't make it."

"I tried that, but I think Logan may have deduced that we're together. Do you want him sharing those suspicions with the rest of the world?"

Ben protested hysterically, "So, we're just going to let him blackmail us into showing up so they can make us do who knows what this time?"

Trying to calm Ben, Evan answered, "If things get out of hand, we can leave, but I think we should at least show up."

Reluctantly, Ben had agreed. Thus, they now found themselves arriving at James and Logan's place for another weekend poker night. To the surprise of Ben and Evan, there were two new additions around the card table tonight. It seemed James and Logan had both brought a date. Evan recognized one of the girls. Her name was Julia, and he thought he might have had a couple classes with her before. Ben was not acquainted with either of them.

"Hi, guys! We have a little extra company tonight. I'd like you to meet Layla and Julia," Logan pointed at each girl as he introduced them while Ben and Evan seated themselves, "Girls, this is Evan and Ben."

Neither Ben nor Evan could predict how the evening would end.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:10 AM   #100
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXVII)

"I thought we could turn this poker night into a couples' night," Logan continued mischievously, "Might make things a little more interesting."

"How's that work?" questioned Julia, "There are only two of us girls."

"Six people," replied Logan matter-of-factly, "Three couples."

"Spin the bottle!" suggested Layla eagerly, "Me and Julia can pick our boys that way."

"What happens to the leftover guys?" asked Evan.

"I guess that will be between the two of them," winked Logan.

James retrieved an empty bottle from the kitchen and handed it to Layla, who placed the bottle in the middle of the table and gave it a good spin. The bottle came to rest with its neck pointing toward James.

"So what now?" asked James, "I get a kiss or something?"

"How about seven minutes in heaven?" suggested Layla as she nodded playfully toward the bedrooms down the hall.

James was of course quite willing to follow Layla down the hall to his empty bedroom, closing the door behind them. Afterward, Julia took the bottle and spun it herself. This time the bottled selected Evan. Logan was uneasy. These pairings were not the ones he had intended. He had hoped to call Evan and Ben out as a couple. How could he make his plans work now?

"This might take more than seven minutes," Julia smiled as she and Evan headed down the hall and entered the other unoccupied bedroom.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #101
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXVIII)

Now that they were alone, Julia gave Evan a flirtatious smile, "What do you want to do now, big boy?"

Evan grinned nervously as Julia wrapped her arms around him. Evan was torn. He had a boyfriend now, but he also found the girl in front of him to be quite alluring. He shouldn't be doing this. He did not want to betray Ben; however, Evan could not help feeling tempted by the enticing kiss Julia planted on his cheek. Her suggestive nod toward the bed was all it took for Evan to become lost in the moment.

Before Evan realized what was happening, he and Julia had moved to the bed, each tugging at the other's shirt. Evan stared into Julia's seductive eyes before their lips locked in an unrestrained kiss. Evan had not made out with a girl since he had broken up with his last girlfriend. He found the experience of being with a girl again tantalizing, even if the only attraction between them was purely physical. As Julia's lips pressed against Evan's neck, his hands slid around her back, carefully unclasping her bra. As it dropped onto the bed, he admired her exposed breasts. Meanwhile, Julia ran her hands up and down Evan's legs, teasing knowingly at his waistband. As his hand ran along Julia's chest, the raging erection inside Evan's pants longed for freedom. Evan gasped as Julia's hand grabbed his cock, gripping him tightly through his jeans. How could he have forgotten how much he needed the touch of a girl's skin?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #102
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XXXIX)

With the two couples paired together, Logan was left alone with Ben. Things had not worked out at all as Logan had hoped. With Evan no longer even in the same room, the opportunity to humiliate Evan and Ben in front of the others was lost. Nonetheless, he intended to make the most of the situation.

"Looked like you were doing a pretty good job with Evan the other night," Logan said, approaching Ben and pushing him down onto his knees, "Want to try that on my dick now?"

Logan was feeling horny. As long as there was a mouth wrapped around his cock, why did it really matter whether the mouth belonged to a boy or a girl?

"Open wide," Logan smirked, unzipping his pants and pushing his erect member forcefully against Ben's lips.

Ben gawked apprehensively at the exposed cock, his mouth clinched tightly closed. Could this really be happening? Ben felt Logan yank on his chin, prying his mouth open to insert his cock. Logan grabbed the back of Ben's head, pulling his hair and forcing his mouth to bobble back and forth. Disgusted, Ben screamed out for help.

Hearing Ben's alarmed cries, James, Layla, Evan, and Julia hurried to see what was wrong, all four struggling to rearrange their disheveled clothes as they entered the room. Each of them was stunned to find Logan imposing himself upon an obviously unwilling Ben.

"What's going on?" shouted Evan, pushing Logan away from his distressed boyfriend.

"He had no problem pleasuring you last time," contested Logan, "Just thought he might share some of that with me."

Ben remained helplessly on the floor as Evan and Logan argued. James and the girls could do nothing but watch in shock, not quite sure what all this was about.

"What's wrong with you?" Evan continued to chastise Logan as he held out a hand to help Ben stand back up.

"Sorry, man, I didn't realize you were so protective of your boyfriend," Logan spit back venomously.

"Why don't we all take a breath for a minute?" suggested James, trying to calm the situation and get Evan out of Logan's face before their fight became physical.

"No problem," said Evan, anger still echoing from his words, "Ben and I are leaving now anyway."
Old 08-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #103
shogan977

love the conflicts hope ya keep it goin
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #104
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome! It is really good so far.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #105
gayboi25

Wow!! Love it! Although, if I were Evan, I think I would have decked Logan! And probably given him a taste of his own medicine.

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan