Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #46
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Fourteen ~

~ Chapter Fourteen ~

Before Alex said anything else, Michael interrupted him.

- "Im going to use my 1 chance to avoid a dare this time as i think this is too hard for me at the moment."

Completely forgotten about that rule Alex looked a bit shocked but kept going.

- "Well since the rule sais you have to get two thruth's instead normally, i still think you should get a dare since you lost the game, but i guess you can get one thruth and one a bit easier dare, but remember you can't use this safe card again."
- "I know." Michael answered knowing the chance of him winning the other dare was next to impossible.
- "Ok then!" Alex kept going.
- "I'm going to start with your truth question then."
- "Have you ever inserted anything in your ass before?"

Thinking of the following dare Michael started to realise what was coming before answering his question.

- "Only a finger to see what it was like" He answered.
- "I see well for your dare then you will get the chance to join Kate as she already has a buttplug inside her and Ruby will get to insert yours aswell."

His guess was correct, seeing the buttplug it looked pretty big compared to a finger than he had tested by himself, so wondering how it would feel to have it inside his ass was not something he wanted to know.

Ruby was relieved that she had came out on the easy end this time as she didn't have to give the blow job to Michael so she lubed up the buttplug with a smile and walked over to Michael. Michael then bent forward feeling kind of awkward sitting in that position to have a girl insert something in him but atleast it had to be less embarrasing than to fail his other dare.

The feeling was intense as the plug entered, feeling a new kind of sensation he had never experienced before, he couln't call it good but not bad either. Trying to sit back down was not the most comfortable thing to do with a plug inside of him.

Michael was in a bad spot now, every time he got in 5th or 6th place now he would have to do a dare and he could not get any chips anymore as he had lost the game, all he could do was to hope that the rest would follow soon and avoid doing too many dares, every dare from now on he had to do no matter what.

Alex took the cards and dealt for round 27, not too happy that Michael dodged his first dare from him but atleast he could do what he wanted if he got a second chance.

Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Seven's
Dean (0 chips) : High Card Ten
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Three
Michael (lost) : Two pairs of Eight and Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : Full house

Dean quickly realised that his hand was the clear loser of this round making him the second player to lose the game, he also noticed that it was Ruby who would give him his hard dare for losing. Lucie came fifth this round and decided pretty easy to take her T-shirt off. Ruby helped her take it off revealing her white bra covering her breasts, again she revealed her naked bottom half to the rest of the groups amusement while she waited her time on the table.

- "So what is my truth then?" Lucie asked Ruby.
- "I have decided to involve you in Dean's dare so you wont have to do a truth for now." Ruby answered with the biggest smile on her face.

Now Dean's turn was up and he tried his best to not seem nervous but in his head he clearly was, mostly for his upcoming dare. He closed his eyes waiting for Ruby to pull his boxers off, and before he knew it they where off revealing his non shaved private parts and to Ruby's dissapointment he did not have a boner so he seemed alot smaller than Michael was when he lost.

- "I think we have to do something about this!" she said to Dean
- "I dont think it will be a problem for you to get hard again with my dare for you."

Dean kept imagining what she could plan for him involving Lucie, then Ruby started to tell him the dare.

- "For your dare i want Lucie to...
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #47
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Aww great new chapter can't wait for more

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #48
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Fifteen ~

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

- "For your dare i want Lucie to sit on your face while she gives you a handjob for a minuite." Ruby continued while noticing Lucies confused face across the table.
- "Dean, you will not get to touch or do anything to Lucie while she sits on you and if you end up cumming before the time is up you have to do a punishment."

Lucie and Dean quickly looked at eachother before Dean turned his attention to Ruby.

- "Why does she have to sit on my face? and what is the punishment for losing if i may ask?"
- "Well since you apparently need something to turn you hard again i thought you would enjoy the sight of Lucies pussy and the no touching part also applies to you losing, so if you do anything with her or cum before the minuite is over you have to go outside in the snow and wash yourself clean again and get hard again before you are allowed back in to the house."

Just the thought of going outside naked at a time like this was probably not something he would enjoy, it had been snowing for a while now and the temperature was way below the freezing point at this time of the day. Hopefully he could think about the punishment through his dare and make it without having to go outside.

- "Time to start then." Ruby said and pointed for Dean to lay down on the table.

He layed down and was already getting hard before the dare started. Lucie slowly climbed up and sat down over his face revealing her pussy to Dean close up, he could clearly see that she was still a bit wet after having had the vibrating egg in her for so long in her previous dare.

- "Start the timer!" Ruby said.

Dean felt Lucie's hand softly around his dick and she started to slowly stroke him, he could tell that she most likely enjoyed this quite a bit as it started dripping on to his face from her pussy. The urge to give her a lick and taste her became almost unbearable for him but he had to resist, also it did not take long before his attention changed trying to avoid cumming.

No more than 20 seconds in and Lucie already started to increase the speed and had a harder grip around him. Lucie was also getting more turned on by this having Dean's heavy breathing focused on her pussy and this only made her increase the intensity of her part.

30 seconds in and Dean felt it building up too fast, she was not slowing down at all and not able to avoid the outcome he shot his load straight up hitting Lucie's hands and his own stomach, Lucie was quite surprised it was over already as she was really getting into it, dripping all over deans face she slowly stood back up taking a few deep breaths before stepping down.

- "So Dean how was it?" Ruby asked.

Trying to catch his breath he couldn't get a word out.

- "Lucie i see he spilled some on you." Ruby said to her

Not really realising that she had gotten it on her hands she just looked back at Ruby.

- "Well since he has to clean it up outside why don't you wipe it on him somewhere he will have a harder time washing it off, like his back for example."

Dean could not believe what he was hearing, this girl who started out so shy had all these crazy ideas and thoughts in her head. Lucie just did as Ruby said and wiped her hands on his back and now he would have to do a proper snow bathing to get rid of everything.

- "Don't worry Dean, i'm sure you will get heated up quickly once you get back inside." Ruby said with a laugh.

They all walked over to the back door leading to the garden, luckily for Dean it had no vision from any other houses in the neighbourhood and it was also dark outside aswell but he could not do much about the freezing weather outside. Without hesitating too much he jumped into the snow laying down to wash his back, trying to hold back his screams to avoid any unnecesary attention while the rest just stood and laughed at the door. Wiping away every drop on cum with the snow he rushed back to the door trying to get in.

- "Haven't you forgotten something?" Asked Ruby.

Dean just looked at her while he kept shaking with his entire body before he realised that he also had to get hard again before he was allowed back in. Not having much choice he started to stroke his dick as fast as he could and trying to picture the image he had of Lucie just a few minuites ago when she sat on top of him. It didn't take too long and after about a half minuite he was hard again and they allowed Dean back in and he quickly rushed towards the fireplace trying to get warmed up again.

They all agreed to give him a few minuites before continuing with the game. Everyone started to calm down with the laughter and once Dean started to get warmed up again they sat back down at the table getting ready for the next round.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #49
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the new chapters! There good.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #50
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great new chapter

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk