Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #16
Luffy90

I will probably post my next part on Monday, i got some stuff i need to take care of with my job before i'm done with it for good, so its taking up alot of time. But after sunday i should have more than enough time to keep posting updates to the story.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #17
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy90 View Post
I will probably post my next part on Monday, i got some stuff i need to take care of with my job before i'm done with it for good, so its taking up alot of time. But after sunday i should have more than enough time to keep posting updates to the story.
Ok, thanks for the info!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #18
redtiger

Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy90 View Post
I eagerly await your next installment.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Six ~

I found some time to write, it might not be the best but i'm trying ^^

I do notice as i write this story that it can be a bit too ¨simple¨ i guess but i'm gonna try my best to keep it interesting and improve the quality as my time schedule improves towards christmas times and i get more writing experience. As i said this is the first story of any kind that i write and i appreciate all the comments i have gotten this far. If you have any criticism i would love that to and suggestions to the story, or how i can make things better is always welcome aswell. So please feel free to send PM's

Here is my next part abit ahead of schedule, still trying to also get one more out on monday as i said earlier

~ Chapter Six ~

The results for round 12 was:

Kate (1 chip) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : Flush
Alex (0 Chips) : High card Ace
Dean (0 chips) : High card Jack
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Seven and Nine
Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Queen

Realising his loss Dean decided to remove his shoes and socks without really thinking much about it, Alex stepped up to the table after Dean was done and removed his shoes aswell. Feeling a bit annoyed that she didn't get to give any truth or dare this round Ruby asked for her chip and started shuffling the cards to deal for round 13:

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Two
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Jacks
Dean (0 chips) : 3x Queens
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ace and Six
Michael (0 chips) : High card Ten
Kate (1 chip) : Straight

Michael ended up losing and decided to remove two more clothes instead of taking a dare, he walked up to the table thinking Kate wasn't interested in stripping him this time either.

- Do you want me to get another chip or would you allow me to remove two of your clothes? Kate said.
- It would be in everyones best interest if you didn't get a chip. he answered.
- Well i'll do it if you let me choose wich two items to remove.

Thinking through it he didn't think he had very much to lose on this so he decided to go along with it.
Kate walked up to the table and first pulled off his white sweater, then before he knew it she pulled down his grey sweatpants aswell, leaving him only in his white T-shirt, socks and boxers.

- Nice tent you have there handsome. Kate said while laughing.

Michael quickly looked down to see that his boner had awakened, starting to walk down he got stopped pretty quickly.

- Where do you think you are going? you haven't been up here for 30 seconds yet.

Embarrased and completely red in the face, Michael walked back up to the table showing himself to the girls enjoyment. He shouldn't have let her decide. After his time was up he hurried back to his seat and quickly replaced his dick to make it not stick out anymore. Ruby finished fifth this time and threw away her last chip once again.

- For your truth Ruby, i want to know if you are shaved on your private parts?
- I haven't completely shaved it, but i have it trimmed pretty short. Ruby answered.

Kate was more surprised over how easy Ruby had answered the question rather than what she answered, she didn't hesitate at all. it looked like Ruby had gotten used to the game and a few drinks probably helped her through it aswell. Not wanting to delay the game Kate dealt the cards for round 14:

Kate (1 chip) : High card King
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Three
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of ace
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Six
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Queen and Six
Michael (0 chips) : High card Ace

- fuck! Michael said loudly.
- Well you didn't lose this time atleast. Kate said who had finished last instead of him.
- Lucie, would you like to take my panties off? Kate continued.

Michael's boner quikly rose back up and none of the players could believe they heard right.

- What did you say Kate? Lucie asked quite surprised.
- Well it's not like any of you can see anything yet as i still have my skirt on and Lucie wont get her chip either.
- I would love to. Lucie finished and asked Kate to step up to the table.

Lucie walked over to Kate and placed her hands on her knees, slowly leading them up under her skirt to reach her panties.
She took a grip on each sides and pulled them down, Kate lifted one foot at a time and stepped out of them. Michael quickly realised that his Boner was rock hard and pumping fast, feeling like it would burst at any time. It was now his time to go up to the table again, This time removing his socks. All he could think of while standing on the table was wondering what it looked like under Kate's skirt now.

Kate also kept her 1 chip now since her panties cost 2 chips and Lucie dealth the cards for round 15:

Lucie (0 chips) : 3x Seven's
Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Queens
Kate (1 chip) : Two pairs of Eight and Jack's
Ruby (0 chips) : High card Ten
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Four's
Dean (0 chips) : 4x Three's
Old 12-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #20
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love it! Keep it up!
Old 12-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #21
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Seven ~

~ Chapter Seven ~

After the girls had won four rounds in a row, Dean finally had a good enough hand to win the round. Ending up in last place was Ruby, she was the only one who still hadn't lost any clothes and decided on removing two pairs. Dean ofcourse would not let this chance go to waste and decided on taking them off for her.

- So Ruby, i bet you feel quite warm with all those clothes on, so what can i help you with taking off?
- I'd like you to first take my white coat off and then pull off my boots.

Dean walked over to Ruby who just climbed up on the table and unbuttoned her coat. When he came to the boots, she had to sit down and Dean got a little look at her panties under her skirt when she sat down. Ruby didn't notice him looking but he could see that they where white. He was getting turned on wishing he could take those off instead. After having removed her boots she stood up and after her time on the table sat back down. Alex came in fifth place and decided on removing his socks.

Dean picked up the cards and dealt for round 16:

Dean (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten and Three
Lucie (0 chips) : 3x Seven's
Michael (0 chips) : Full House
Kate (1 chip) : High card Jack
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Three's
Alex (0 Chips) : High card Ace

Round 16 revealed Kate as the loser and she threw away her last chip and decided on taking off her boots. Alex who came in fifth chose to take off his grey sweater. Michael who won the round grabbed the winning chip knowing that it could save him from complete nudity if he lost the next round.

- Can we take a break soon? Ruby asked.

Everyone agreed that a break was needed to go to the toilet and to relax for a few minuites after playing for what had now been a few hours.

They decided on a 10 minuite break and nobody could take back on any clothing they had lost. Ruby and Kate ran to the toilet while the four others just stretched their legs abit and relaxed, except from Michael still trying to hide the bulk in his boxers.

- So Lucie, what do you think of the game so far? Dean said.
- Well it's been fun this far, i brought something to add to the game later on aswell.
- What did you bring? he asked curiously.
- You will have to wait and see, but i'm pretty sure it will spice it up a bit.

Giving Dean a little wink with her eye she left for the bathroom hearing Ruby and Kate coming back in. Alex left for the kitchen to grab some more ice and other goodies to have at the table.

Before the break time was over, Michael ran to the bathroom as Lucie finished up and the rest sat back down.

- Is everyone ready to keep on playing now? Lucie said as Michael entered back into the room.
- Yeah! Everyone said almost simultaniously
- Ready to be the first one to lose Michael? Kate quickly added as Michael was dealing for round 17.
- I might not be in the lead at the moment but don't get to exhited yet Kate. He answered with a taunting smile.

Results for round 17 was:

Michael (1 chip) : Pair of Eight
Kate (0 chips) : 3x Sevens
Ruby (0 chips) : High Card Nine
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Kings
Dean (0 chips) : Straight
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Three

Dean pulled off yet a strong hand winning the round with a straight. Ruby got a cold chill down her spine as she realised she had lost again. In only a few rounds she had gone from being in the best position to becoming the first girl who maybe had to show her bra or panties, but she decided to only take off her pair of socks and then take her second payment with a dare. The second loser was Lucie who had a pair of three and decided on taking off her brown boots.

After both of the girls had taken off their pieces of clothing it was time for a new dare to be given. Dean first took in his winning chip while thinking of what dare to give, not wanting to make it too easy or too daring so early he had to take a minuite to decide.

- Ok Ruby, your dare is...
Old 12-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #22
daremaster 1
getDare God

What will rubies dare be!?!? Wont know till next time
Old 12-07-2011, 03:49 AM   #23
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Cant wait for the rest of story
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #24
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Eight ~

This is what clothes the players currently have left after 17 rounds, in case anyone is having a hard time keeping track.

Michael: T-shirt and a pair of boxers.
Alex: T-shirt, jeans and a pair of boxers.
Ruby: Top, skirt, panties and a bra.
Dean: T-shirt, hoodie, jeans and a pair of boxers.
Kate: Top, skirt and a bra.
Lucie: T-shirt, jeans, socks, panties and a bra.

Now back to the story:

~ Chapter Eight ~

- Ok Ruby, your dare is if you get in fifth or sixth place within the next three rounds (round 18-20) you must take off whatever piece of underwear you reveal after you take a piece of clothing off, meaning if you lose your skirt you must also take off your panties and the same goes for your top. If you luck out and don't lose any of those rounds you must put two ice cubes inside your pussy.

Ruby seemed pretty shocked at Dean for coming up with such a dare, it could turn out really bad for her if she lost a round now.

- Really? Can he make a dare that may force me to take off more clothes than i would have? Ruby asked.
- I think it should be allowed as it doesn't make you take them off unless you lose, so you can avoid having to take them off. Lucie answered.
- Do i atleast get the chips for the underwear if i lose one of these rounds?

Discussing this abit in the group they decided that the fair decision would be to allow Ruby to get the two chips if she happened to lose a piece of underwear this way.

- Fine! Ruby said with a grumpy voice.
- But don't expect any easy dares from me from now on! She continued.

With a big smile on his face hoping Ruby would lose this round, Dean dealt the cards for round 18.

Dean (1 chip) : Pair of Ten
Lucie (0 chips) : Full House
Michael (1 chip) : High Card Jack
Kate (0 chips) : High Card Ace
Ruby (0 chips) : Two Pairs of King's and Four's
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Seven

Taking a deep breath Ruby saw that she was safe atleast for this round. Michael on the other hand had lost again, already being in the worst position with the least clothes on. Kate ended in fifth place and decided on taking off her socks.
When Kate was done taking off her item it was Michael's turn, Walking up to the table Lucie said:

- Would you let me have the honor of taking it off for you?
- Fine, atleast you won't get a chip then.
- I'm sure i'll be fine, i still have the most clothes on in here.

Lucie had the biggest smile on her face, this game had gone in her favor for a while, not having answered a single truth, only done one easy dare and still having five pieces of clothes on, she was now full of confidence.

As Lucie came up to Michael she started teasing Michael to try to make his cock grow bigger again, slowly pulling his T-shirt off, he was now left in only his grey boxers wich by now had a nice tent growing inside them. While standing on display the girls could see his almost fully naked body. He had a slight tan, considering it was winter times. He had a pretty normal sized body but not alot of muscles. The girls seemed to enjoy the sight they had infront of them. Getting a little more confident, Michael gave a little pose before leaving the table giving a laugh to the rest of the group.

Lucie picked the cards up and started dealing for round 19.

Lucie (0 chips) : Two Pairs of Eight's and Ace's
Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Flush
Ruby (0 chips) : 4x Queens
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Five
Dean (1 chip) : High Card King

Ruby jumped with happiness as she realised she had won this round giving her only one round left to survive for her dare, also giving her a chip. She decided to take the chip before even thinking of who had to strip anything since then she was safe to not end up naked next round if she would happen to lose it. Alex ended up in fifth place, deciding to take off his T-shirt revealing his firm upper body, he didn't look very muscular but had the shapes and right size to look good, he stepped off the table leaving Dean, who lost this round free to decide what he wanted to take off. He threw away his last chip and went up and dragged off his black hoodie.

Continuing with round 20, Ruby was nervous as she dealt out the cards. Would she end up part naked or would she have to be punished with the ice cubes.

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Five
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Seven
Dean (0 chips) : Flush
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Aces
Michael (0 chips) : 3x Three's
Kate (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten's and Queen's

Looking at the results Ruby did not believe she had infact lost the round. What would she decide to do now?
Old 12-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #25
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter!!! I like it like always.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #26
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Chapter Nine ~

Ruby had lost this round making her have to do the dare of stripping a piece of underwear in addition to the clothing she decided to take off, luckily she had one chip left, meaning she didn't have to strip completely naked yet. Now the decision she had to make was between her top/bra or skirt/panties.

As the winner Dean could not hold back his exitement, he was gonna get the chance to take off a piece of underwear of the girl he fancied the most. Eagerly awaiting her decision, Alex decided to go first as he ended up in fifth place. Not really having much of a choice he went with taking off his blue jeans which would leave him in the same position as Michael with only his boxers left.

Climbing up on the table he slowly slid down his jeans revealing a pair of black boxers which also revealed his growing erection as he kept thinking on what Ruby was about to do in a short time from now. After getting his pants off and his time was up he stepped back down giving his spot to Ruby.

- "Do i really have to do this? Can't i just not get chips and just take it off next time i lose?" She said clearly nervous and embarrased as she was about to be the first to show a private part of her body to the group.
- "I'm sorry but we made the rules for a reason and we can't just bend them as the game would kind of lose it's point then" Dean answered.
- "You will all regret this later in the game then!" Ruby continued. She seemed pretty annoyed over her loss.
- "So what have you decided on letting me take off of you?"
- "I refuse to be the first one nude down there, so i'm gonna take off my top and bra!"

Finally going to get his first glimpse of his dream girl half naked, Dean stepped up to her on the table and put his hands on her hips. Slowly pulling up her white top over her head she revealed a white bra holding in her B cup breasts. She did have the smallest of the three girls but none of the boys had any problems with that.

- "Time to take this off too i guess!" Dean said staring at Ruby's bra.
- "Just get it over with already." She answered with an angry tone.

Ruby was a bit embarrased, but she had this feeling inside her wich made her enjoy it aswell. Still staring at her breasts, Dean reached behind her back and undid her bra slowly pulling it off of her, revealing her naked boobs.

- "Wow! Ruby, you look good!" Dean said after doing his part.
- "Indeed!" Both Alex and Michael added.

As Ruby stood on full display, the rest of the players clearly enjoyed the sight they had infront of them, she had a pretty slim body, well trained, wich made her breasts look great. They where round and firm which Dean and probably the others wanted to touch as much as him. Ruby's face had turned red and she wanted to cover herself up, feeling as the thirty seconds could not go any slower.

Dean unwillingly called time, and Ruby sat back down putting her arm across her boobs to cover them up. Lucie pretty quickly went out and said:

- "I don't think it should be allowed to cover yourself up after you lose something."

Thinking about it for a second, trying to get on the good side with Ruby, Dean said:

- "I think you should be allowed to cover yourself up untill you lose the game, meaning no chips or clothes left."

Lucie agreed to it and looked over to the rest of the group who also agreed to the new rule.

Dean grabbed the cards back up getting ready for the next round. The games first piece of underwear had come off and the game was getting alot more interesting now. Ruby got the 2 chips for her bra that she had to take off and Dean dealt the cards for round 21.

Dean (0 chips) : 3x King's
Lucie (0 chips) : High card Ten
Michael (0 chips) : 4x Six'
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Ace's
Ruby (2 chips) : Pair of Jack's
Alex (0 Chips) : Two pairs of Nine's and Kings

Ruby was almost starting to feel cursed as she yet again ended up in the bottom two, only this time in fifth place instead of sixth. Throwing away a chip she waited for her truth question, meanwhile Lucie who lost this round considered what she was going to do. Was she going to take two pairs of clothes off and end up showing her bra or panties or just take the socks off and take a dare from Michael.

- "Michael, i'll take a dare along with removing my socks." Lucie said.
- "Fine, but before i give you the dare i want to know what you brought with you in your bag, it might be usefull now."

Already regretting to take a dare knowing what she had in the bag, Lucie pulled up the bag and flipped it around on the table revealing...

------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any good ideas to what you would want in the bag please feel free to tell me in a PM
Old 12-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #27
mistyrose

Thumbs up

Plz write another chapter
Have-many toys,materials(diapers, rope, crotch rope, marbles, sewing pins, clamps, clips, grip tape, timer, suntan lotion, thumbtacks, thongs & g-strings, handcuffs, cling wrap, sand paper, nettle plants in my back yard, hot tabasco, tooth paste, itching powder and much more, anything else needed will be bought!!!!! Plz send me dares
Favorites-diapers,self bondage, insertions, pain, humiliation and wedgies
mistyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Continue please!!!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #29
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Ten ~

Sorry for having taken so long to write anything, been really busy this week with traveling and other christmas stuff anyway i'm hopefully not gonna take this long ever again to write a chapter and gonna try to push things out as fast as my mind can create it ^^

---------------------------------------------
This is what the players have left after 21 rounds.

Alex: a pair of boxers.
Michael: a pair of boxers.
Ruby: skirt and panties.
Dean: T-shirt, jeans and a pair of boxers.
Kate: top, skirt and a bra.
Lucie: T-shirt, jeans, panties and a bra.

~ Chapter Ten ~

Emptying the bag she revealed:

* Three small buttplugs
* Two Dildo's
* Four sets of handcuffs
* A vibrating egg with a remote controller
* Lube
* Blind folds

- "I gotta say i'm a bit surprised Lucie" Dean said.
- "It's not like we need to use everything." She answered a bit defensively.

Lucie had gotten a little redness in her face now, maybe she had brought a bit too much toys. Michael on the other hand had already started planning his dare for Lucie based on the items infront of him.

- "This could be interesting!" Michael said looking over at Lucie.
- "For your dare Lucie, i want you to put this little egg inside your pussy and give me the remote!" He continued.
- "And how long do you expect me to have it in there?
- "Just untill you take your panties off, and if you end up orgasming before that you will have to take everything off. You will of course get chips back for it so you don't lose the game."
- "What!? You cant make me lose all my clothes!"
- "You where the one who told Ruby that it should be ok to make a dare like this as it didn't force you to lose any clothes, as long as you complete the dare."
- "Fine... But you can't put it on max vibration."
- "I promise i won't make it impossible for you to complete your part."

Lucie seemed quite upset for getting a dare like this, but she took the egg and put it down her jeans and slowly slid it inside her panties and into her pussy. Michael then turned it on the lowest power and she started feeling the egg moving inside of her, it was nothing close of making her orgasm but the feeling started to make her a little wet.

- "Now it's time for your truth Ruby." Michael said.
- "I'm ready."
- "Would you rather give a blowjob to a guy or lick a girls pussy."
- "i'm a bit more into boys i guess, so it would probably be blowjob since i have to choose."

Michael enjoyed the answer, creating a few images in his head looking at Ruby sitting there topless, thinking how it would feel with her giving him one. But going to far into his head he had to think of something else and started dealing for round 22:

Michael (0 chips) : 3x Kings
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Two
Ruby (1 chip) : Two Pairs of Seven and Jack
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Nine's
Dean (0 chips) : Full House
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Six

Ending up in sixth place this round was Kate. To avoid showing either her boobs or pussy naked, she had to either take off her bra under her top or take off her top and take a dare. Deciding with her first option because she thought taking a dare now that the bar was set high in the last two dare's was too much of a gamble.

- "What will it be kate? A dare or not?" Dean said impatiently.
- "I'll skip a dare for now and take my bra off."
- "I was hoping you should say that!"
- "Atleast you won't get to see them yet though." Kate said and climbed up the table.

Following her up on the table, Dean slid his hands under her top, following her back up to her bra, undoing it slowly and sliding them back out under her top. He looked at them for a second before he threw it back to her other clothes. It was a black almost see through bra. So taking it off now was probably a smarter choice if she was worried about revealing her boobs. While Kate stood her time they could see that her breasts was abit larger once they where free and most likely around a C-cup pretty
even with Lucie.

In Fifth place this round was Lucie who decided on taking off her blue jeans, Dean followed her up aswell and started to unbutton her jeans. Sliding them down her legs slowly they could see her white panties which now had a little wet spot on them.

- "Wow Lucie, looks like the egg is doing it's job, maybe i'll have to turn it up a bit." Michael said.
- "Please don't!" She said hoping for some support.
- "Maybe you will get on with removing your panties soon then, you wouldn't want to risk ending up naked becuase you where too carefull now would you?"

Feeling as the egg started to increase its vibrations, her body started shaking with pleasure, trying as best as she could to stand still on the table without showing it too much.

Finishing up, Dean dealt the cards for round 23:

Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Five
Lucie (0 chips) : High Card Queen
Michael (0 chips) : Two Pairs of Six and Ace's
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (1 chip) : 3x Eight's
Alex (0 Chips) : Flush

Noticing Lucie lost, Michael turned the vibrating egg up again. Feeling the change Lucie looked back to Michael with evil eyes, knowing where this was going she felt she had to take a decision. If she didn't take her panties off this round she might burst and have an orgasm before another round was finished.

- "Fine i'll take my panties off this round." Lucie said.
- "Ok, your choice, but i think we should let Dean take his item off first." Alex said hoping Lucie wouldn't be able to hold on untill her turn.

Dean stood up and jumped on the table taking off his gray T-shirt, using as much time as he could taking it off hoping for Lucie to fail her dare. But to the boys dissapointment she managed to hold out untill his time was over and she walked up to the table, Alex who was the winner followed her up and clearly wanted to have the pleasure of taking them off of her.

The first thing Alex noticed kneeling down to get a better look at her panties was that they had pretty much changed color already, she was soaking wet after having the egg inside of her all this time. Reaching his hands up to her panties he pulled them down slowly revealing a quite hairy bush covering her pussy.

- "We're going to have to do something about that bush of yours." Ruby said

Everyone including Lucie started laughing. While her time was ticking down she grabbed the egg and pulled it out of her, finally she had gotten rid of it and didn't have to risk ending up completely naked yet.

When Lucie was done she sat back down quickly crossing her legs covering herself up the best she could.

Alex dealt the cards for round 24:

Alex (0 Chips) : Two Pairs of Nine and Queens
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Nine
Michael (0 chips) : 4x Four's
Kate (0 chips) : High Card Ace
Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Three

Kate had lost this round and if she didn't take a dare she would end up completely naked without any chips and be the first to lose the game, noticing this herself she said.

- "I guess you will have to give me a dare Michael."
- "Sure but which item do you want to take off along with the dare? Michael asked.
- "I'm gonna take off...
Old 12-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #30
daremaster 1
getDare God

I really do love this story! It is very intertaning.

Advertisements
Kink Talk