Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2021, 05:41 PM   #1
Baby_

Default 20F - Train My Ass!

I’ve been getting into anal a little more recently but I need some help. I want to LOVE it!!
Give me tasks or dares and help me be a better anal whore!

Toys:
Small, medium, large silicone butt plugs ( I can only fit small and medium so far)
6 in. dildo
lovense lush

My likes, dislikes, limits are in my dog as well as some other toys I have.

Toys: 6in dildo w/ suction cup, lovense vibe, nipple suckers(2), rose clit sucker, butt plugs(s, m, l)rope, other household items

Likes: orgasm control, clothing control (to bed), light bondage, ice, light pain

Dislikes: anal, spanking, orgasm torture, enemas, toilet control

Limits: blood, scat, family/friends, obvious public, illegal, blackmail

https://dirtycode.io/5AGY0
Baby_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 07:41 PM   #2
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

First rule the butt plug must stay at least 3 hours daily in you

As for the large plug you try to insert how much it goes,then you may remove it, repeat that daily
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:33 PM   #3
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Insert a few ice cubes before using the plug
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:56 PM   #4
ditchme

If you were a true anal whore, you'd find someone to help you out in person.

In that spirit, name your three plugs. The smallest should be someone you've had sex with. The medium should be someone you've flirted with. The largest should be someone you crush on, but who you know is out of your league. Like, they'd laugh in your face if you flirted with them out of your league.

Got the names?

Good. You're going to work your way up to getting ass fucked by the out of your league plug. But you'll start with the small one. Strip to bra and panties. Say hello to your plug. Be flirty. Run your tongue over your lips. Ask him if he ever wanted to fuck a girl in the ass. Give it a little lick. Who are we kidding? Give it a looong lick. You want your ass filled, and you'll do whatever it takes to get it. Tell it you'll be its sex slave if it'll only fuck you in the ass. Lick it some more. Talk dirty. Earn it.

After five minutes of debasing yourself before your plug, flip a coin. Heads, you give it five more minutes of dirty talk and blowjobs while fingering your asshole.

Tail, you put it in and leave it in for at least ten minutes. You can touch yourself if you want, but no cumming. Your ass is for others' pleasure.

Take it out and clean it up. Report back, and we'll see if you can move up in the anal world.
ditchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 09:03 PM   #5
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Schedule in 2 daily fucking sessions.
Each has to last 5 minutes.

Your session will be to fuck your suction cup dildo anal in doggy style. Attach it to a door frame or some tiles in the bathroom.

Those sessions cannot be combined, for recovery reason and giving you a balanced feeling, spread them nicely over your day.

Last edited by Shadow___Chaser; 07-19-2021 at 05:46 AM.
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 02:55 AM   #6
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Draw 2 numbers from 1 to 7, may use random.org. These numbers correspond to the days of the week. From now, these 2 days you draw will be ANAL ONLY days for you. You will be not allowed to getting pleasure from your pussy for 48hours a week for a month. During these days you have to:
-be plugged at least 3 hours with medium plug
-fuck your ass with dildo 100 times, thrusting it ass deep and fast as you feel comfortable, you can do a break between (you don't want to reach pain!), laying on your side and with ankles tied
-do any other anal stuff

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, buttplug