Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2021, 03:31 PM   #1
sissycumeater

Default Night time buttplug

Any good dares or tasks for a sissy bedtime??

Can send a report and photos if required

Use me for yourself.

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:56 PM   #2
Marquise

For start, sleep in your lace panties, they sound super cute and delicate, while also being naughty. Your location says "england", so I'll assume it's quite cold up there, but sadly, I don't think you deserve using blankets just yet. If you want them, you should work for this right. But, what you can have to keep you warm inside is cum. Before bed, cum into a bowl and then pour it into your ass (if you had an enema, it would be easier). Seal it with your buttplug.
Are you into diapers? If yes, do you have any with you?
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:00 PM   #3
tombrown

Default bed time

must wank one out before bed and video. send me the video kik tombrown. its the only thing to help sleep
tombrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:26 PM   #4
sissycumeater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
For start, sleep in your lace panties, they sound super cute and delicate, while also being naughty. Your location says "england", so I'll assume it's quite cold up there, but sadly, I don't think you deserve using blankets just yet. If you want them, you should work for this right. But, what you can have to keep you warm inside is cum. Before bed, cum into a bowl and then pour it into your ass (if you had an enema, it would be easier). Seal it with your buttplug.
Are you into diapers? If yes, do you have any with you?
Ohhh I like this very much!! Thank you for this! I don't have anything to hand to get my warm cum inside my tight sissy ass any ideas?? And I'm into diapers but sadly don't have any currently sorry!

Kik - a.johnson1298

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:33 PM   #5
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissycumeater View Post
Ohhh I like this very much!! Thank you for this! I don't have anything to hand to get my warm cum inside my tight sissy ass any ideas?? And I'm into diapers but sadly don't have any currently sorry!
You wouldn't happen to have a funnel, would you? lol
I think you can craft one with a plastic bottle (this sounds like the type of thing they show in a Troom Troom tutorial)
Old 02-06-2021, 04:39 PM   #6
sissycumeater

Quote:
You wouldn't happen to have a funnel, would you? lol
I think you can craft one with a plastic bottle (this sounds like the type of thing they show in a Troom Troom tutorial)
I may actually have a funnel I'm going to have a lil check! I will shortly be getting into bed already got my panties on ready though 🙈

For the buttplug I have a small one and a large one? Which would you rather in my sissy ass? Also is this all night long and just one orgasm going into my ass?

Kik - a.johnson1298

Old 02-06-2021, 04:53 PM   #7
Marquise

The small one. And of course it's all night long. In the morning, unplug yourself in front of a mirror and watch as the cold cum ooze off. I bet it'll be a pretty humiliating sight.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:58 PM   #8
sissycumeater

Quote:
The small one. And of course it's all night long. In the morning, unplug yourself in front of a mirror and watch as the cold cum ooze off. I bet it'll be a pretty humiliating sight.
Small one it is miss! Wouldnt expect anything else then to have my ass plugged all night with my own cum inside!

Kik - a.johnson1298

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bedtime, buttplug, sissy