Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-05-2020, 04:03 AM   #1
CadenceJane99

Ruby 21F Looking for Tasks

Hey there!

I recently bought some new toys and I want to break them in with some tasks. I have a small (but long) butt plug, a 6 inch suction cup dildo, and a small vibrator. I also have been using a water bottle to give myself enemas, two belts, a paddle shaped hairbrush, and other household items. I live with roommates so dares will need to be kept quiet or done somewhere not in my house. After each task given I will report back in detail.

moderate pain, nipple torture, spanking, diapers, hidden public, light anal, humiliation, bondage, long term plug wear, enemas, bladder control

Limits: public, heavy pain, permanent
CadenceJane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:00 AM   #2
beof95
Distinguished Member

Do this in the hall way of a building or stairs or some other semi public place with panties and some tape as a gag

Strip naked and put the butt plug in your ass

Take the two belts and tie them around your tits, then use the hair brush to spank your tits 50 times each, then edge using your dildo

take out the plug and use your dildo to get an orgasm, then put the plug back in and keep it in for 24h (using the bathroom excluded)

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 12:25 PM   #3
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself an enema, when you feel full plug your ass with your new plug, use your small vibe to massage your clit until you cum, take a spoon to collect your own pussy juice and put it in your mouth, keep it in your mouth and enjoy the taste while you go to release the enema in the toilet pushing the plug out, after releasing swallow your pussy juice
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:07 PM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Every task/rule that you do because of this thread, the report goes to this thread.

If the task was given through PM or Skype or Kik or any other way, but it is still related to this thread, post the report here and then send the URL by PM, Skype, Kik, or whatever.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 11:35 AM   #5
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

1) try going to the gym or park (whichever is open) wearing a diaper under your shorts. As well put the vib in your pussy and the plug in your ass. (If you can handle both)
Get hydrated and start your exercise.
If the urge come, don't stop just keep working.
Every time you complete a set turn the vib up and once its high take the diaper off, stretch and go for a half mile run.

2) spend some time relaxing by the pool
(If its not at home) spend the drive there nude and only dress once you are parked.
Wear your butt plug the whole time
When you are sun bathing hook your bottoms around the head of the plug exposing it and your lips just a bit.
If your alone masterbate during this time.
If not then do it in the pool.

3) go to the store wearing your ropes a short skirt and a belly shirt
Make sure to bend over and show off your knots.

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, diaper, dildo, selfbondage, use me