Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Luffy90

Default ~ Winter Holidays ~

So this is my first story of any kind, and i hope you like what you read.
If you got comments or feedback i would greatly appreciate it as i want this story to be as good as it can be.

I will get atleast the first 3 chapters out pretty fast and then try to keep a regular schedule on releasing the next chapters.

A little info on myself:
I am pretty new on Get Dare. I am 20 years, male, from Norway, i got alot of free time from now untill the new year so i thought i'd start with a story to get something to do.
If there is anything more you wanna know feel free to send a PM.

~ Chapter One ~

Winter holiday was minuites away, Michael stared at the clock just waiting for it to call the end of class, fridays where usually slow
but knowing he soon would have a few weeks off from school made them go even slower. Looking around he could see Kate drawing something on a piece of paper. He had had a crush on Kate for a while, even though most of the guys in class thought she was strange. She where usually by herself alot, dressed mostly in black clothes and had long black hair, but something about her made him so curious.

- Hey! Dean had been trying to get Michaels attention for a little while.
- What? Michael answered kind of annoyed that Dean interrupted him while looking at Kate.
- Well... Your gonna have the house to yourself for a week right? Dean said in a pretty exited way.
- Yes, my parents left this morning for my grandparents house to visit them before chtistmas.

Michaels grandparents usually flew down to his family for christmas but this year his grandma had become ill and his family decided to fly up north instead. He got to stay home alone for a week because he still had a day left of school and well, it wasn't really so much to do up there anyway.

- Ok, i was wondering if maybe i could stay over at your place this weekend and maybe we could get Alex to join too, Dean said.
- Sure i guess, it's a bit quiet to have the house to myself anyway.
- I'll talk to Alex then, he just got his new poker set and we haven't played in a while so i thought it could be fun.
- Cool. Said Michael with a smile, who was just about to put his books down when the clock started ringing.

Finally the day was over and Michael packed his bag and walked outside of school waiting for Dean who went to pick up Alex from his class.
There was alot of snow outside, it wasn't unusual with snow this time of year but this year it had been snowing more than ever.

Dean came out with Alex following behind him, the three of them used to be in the same class until this year, but they where still in the same school so it didn't matter that much that they had been split up. They started walking home when Dean stopped them.

- Ok so i was wondering if you would mind playing another type of poker tonight?
Alex and Michael looked puzzled back at Dean.
- What do you mean?
- Well, you have the house to youself so we won't be interrupted by anyone and i have always wanted to try out strip poker.
- Eh? Wouldn't that be weird with it being just us three? Alex said.
- Yes, we would need to get some girls over aswell! Dean answered with a laugh.
- Well i dont mind, but do you think you can get any girls over for this? said Michael.
- Leave that to me. If you two can walk ahead i will go and take care of something. Dean answered.

Dean started running back towards the school, where he saw Lucie and Ruby, two girls from Alex's class. Dean had had a crush on Ruby for a while, she was a cute little girl with long brown hair, always looking very fashionable dressed in her white winter coat, and black boots going half way up to her knees. Lucie on the other hand was a pretty normal girl, she had short blonde hair just reaching her shoulders, she was wearing jeans and a brown winter jacket. Dean had gotten to know Lucie a bit since the two of them had spanish together.

Dean waited untill Ruby had left and walked over to Lucie, thinking how he should ask her about the game he was planning.

- Hey Lucie! he called out.
- Hey Dean. It's good to finally have some time off school right? she said.
- Yeah, sure is. So... What are your plans for the holiday Lucie?
- Haven't really made any yet. She answered.
- So i was wondering if... If you maybe wanted to come over to Michael's house tonight and play some poker with me, him and Alex.

Dean knew that Lucie had already been in a few relationships and from what he had heard she had done a few things in her past, knowing this he thought getting Lucie along first was the best way to approach this.

- Well... Can i ask Ruby to come along aswell?

Dean's heart started beating fast, he was getting really nervous. He needed to get it out to her what kind of poker it was going to be.

- Of course... but.. It's not gonna be normal poker. He said looking at her waiting for a reaction.

Lucie released a little laugh before answering.

- Well Dean! you wouldn't be talking about strip poker now would you? she kept laughing.

Dean was a bit shocked over how direct she was, but this was going pretty well he thought, atleast she wasnt angry with him or anything.

- So... You wanna play? he carefully asked.
- Well, i don't want to be the only girl there. she said.
- Of course not, Dean answered still hoping she would bring back Ruby into this.
- I can try to get Ruby to join, but i can't promise anything. And you will have to get one more girl to join so that we are equal.

Still abit shocked on how calmly Lucie had taken this he continued.

- Fine, is it ok if we share phone numbers so that we can reach eachother when we have taken care of the rest? he said.
- Sure.
- Great! he answered trying not to sound to exited about this.
- I'm off then. she said.

Dean started running back towards Alex and Michael with a big smile on his face. Still, he had to get one more girl to join and he didn't know who to ask or how to even get another girl into this.
He finally caught up with them to tell them about his conversation with Lucie. Both Michael and Alex was pretty surprised that this might actually happen as they both thought that he never would be able to get any of the girls to actually join a game of strip poker.

- There is only one more thing though. Dean said to them.
- What? they both answered.
- We need to get a third girl to join. Even if Lucie convinces Ruby to join she wouldn't wanna play unless we managed to get a third girl. Any of you know of one we can ask?

Michael quickly knew who he would want to join but had absolutely no idea how to get her in.

- what about... Kate?
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk