Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What tunnel plug should I buy? (links in post)
Sono 50 (clear or black) 10 19.23%
Perfect Fit plug (clear or black) 14 26.92%
Anal Stretching Ring 9 17.31%
Ass Grommet 12 23.08%
Anal Stretching Ring 2 20 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2021, 08:10 AM   #1
PredicBabe

Female Help me choose my new toy!!! 23f

So, I think it's time to upgrade my anal game a little bit by introducing a new toy that has interested me for quite some time: a tunnel plug.

I was considering getting a 5cm wide tunnel plug, since currently my ass can take my big butt plug (5,5 cm wide) with relative ease after some previous warm-up/stretching - I still get that feeling of stretch with the widest part, but I can perfectly take it and leave it in. However, I don't know if that size will be too much due to the "strange" shape of the tunnel plug.

I have also read a couple comments from tunnel plug users about their plug not being strong enough and "collapsing" after a few minutes in. I definitely don't want that, so I'm letting the gD team and the more experienced users to choose the plug I will buy:

1. Sono 50 (clear or black): https://www.vibrashop.es/juguetes-sa...nel&results=31

2. Perfect Fit plug (clear or black): https://www.vibrashop.es/plugs-dilat...nel&results=31

3. Anal stretching ring: https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretchin...l#/size-medium

4. Ass Grommet: https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretchin...l#/size-medium

5. Anal stretching ring (2, made of metal): https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretchin...ution-2_size_s

You can also recommend me any other plug/toy from those pages, or from any of the following: Vibrashop, Meo.de, Vivesexshop, Diversual.
Any advise, recommendation, or suggestion is most welcome!!

Last edited by PredicBabe; 07-27-2021 at 04:14 PM.
PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 03:24 PM   #2
PredicBabe

So far, it seems the Perfect Fit plug is winning!!!

Once the poll closes, I will buy the toy and will write here a review of my first experience with the plug for anyone who might want to read it

Old 07-28-2021, 05:14 PM   #3
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

I voted for the ass grommet because it’s the only one made of silicone.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 03:52 AM   #4
PredicBabe

The Anal stretching ring (1) is also made of silicone, but I think the grommet is better.

That being said, is it that important that it's made of silicone? Won't silicone "collapse" easier than sturdier materials?

Old 07-29-2021, 05:08 AM   #5
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Anything made of silicone will retain odour much more than the clear plastic or metal. I went for the last one on the list..

Do you plan to use it for regular wear?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 07:27 AM   #6
PredicBabe

My two plugs are made of silicone and while they keep a bit of odour when I take them out, they cerfainly don't smell for long. Maybe with tunnel plugs it's different?

The tunnel plug will definitely not be for daily wear, but I guess it will be used often during solo playing or with my master. And definitely for longer than just a couple minutes each time. That is also why I might buy a closing plug like this one, just in case I might end up using the tunnel plug for longer than expected

Last edited by PredicBabe; 07-29-2021 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-29-2021, 01:27 PM   #7
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

High quality silicone shouldn’t retain any smell. If it does, it’s probably lower quality silicone with fillers. Platinum cured silicone is generally regarded as the best- totally inert and body safe. Glass and metal are also great materials, but obviously they’re a lot harder and could be less comfortable.

How are you planning on wearing the plug? Under clothes? For how long at a time?
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 03:06 PM   #8
PredicBabe

Definitely not under clothes, at least not anytime soon. It will be mainly used during play sessions. And I cannot say exactly for how long I will wear it, at least until I try it for the first time, but let's say a minimum of 30 mins once I get used to the plug?

Old 07-29-2021, 08:03 PM   #9
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

That’s good to know- if you’re not needing to worry about it being comfortable all day, you could totally go for the metal stretching ring
Old 07-30-2021, 02:44 AM   #10
PredicBabe

Oh, I definitely won't be wearing it all day long at all!!! If the metal one is wearable for 30 mins - 1h, then I'm perfectly fine with it

Regarding size, would a 5cm one be okay? The big plug I own is 5,8cm wide, so the tunnel plug would still be almost a cm smaller than my big plug

Old 07-30-2021, 03:36 PM   #11
PredicBabe

So far, the winner is the MEO metal plug!!! I must say I am not disappointed, but since the poll will still be open for some more time I will wait till it's over to buy the plug, just in case the results change again.

Any more insight will be appreciated!

Old 07-30-2021, 05:52 PM   #12
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm.. it looks like the ring from meo could be collapsed and inserted slightly folded, so you might be able to go larger? But the next size up is 60mm… is that too much for you? (For now )

For the more typical butt plugs from meo, it looks like the silicone one comes in 54mm max diameter, and the metal one comes in 55mm. Both seem just about perfect for you!
Old 07-31-2021, 07:04 AM   #13
PredicBabe

The metal plug from meo is 55mm of internal diameter, but 60mm of external diameter.

"Dimensions/Sizes :
Size S = Beginner = 35mm (1 2/5")
Size M = Medium = 45 mm (1 3/4")
Size L = Fuck hole = 55 mm (2 1/5")

Internal diameter ➞ Small external diameter ➞ Large external diameter ➞ Length
S ➞ 25 mm ➞ 35 mm ➞ 50 mm ➞ 80 mm
M ➞ 30 mm ➞ 45 mm ➞ 60 mm ➞ 85 mm
L ➞ 35 mm ➞ 55 mm ➞ 70 mm ➞ 90 mm"

Being my big plug 58mm wide, I don't think I would have much trouble using a 60mm regular plug, but these plugs are hollow and without tapered point, so I guess insertion will be trickier. However, if people with more experience than me consider a 60mm plug won't be much of an issue, I will consider getting that size

Last edited by PredicBabe; 07-31-2021 at 07:20 AM.
The following user says Thank You to PredicBabe for this post:
Old 08-01-2021, 03:59 PM   #14
PredicBabe

Well, there are some hours left for the poll to close, but I'm considering the MEO Stretching Ring 2 the winner!!

Will buy it now and as soon as I receive it and try it, I will post a detailed report!!

The following user says Thank You to PredicBabe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, buttplug, plug, toy