Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-09-2015, 09:21 PM   #1
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

World Beginner's Yoga Dice Dare (with extras)

I recently completed a few naked yoga sessions with extras, and Inferiorwhiteboi requested that I make it into a Beginner’s Yoga Dice Dare featuring some extras.

Now, this does not model my usual yoga practice, nor do I think that it will likely be a very relaxing practice; however, I had quite a bit of fun in my naked yoga, and I think this will be an enjoyable (albeit slightly painful) experience for anyone who undertakes it.

While it would be easier if you had at least a beginner’s grasp of the basic yoga poses, you can click on any pose for a picture. Obviously, form is very important in yoga, and I will not claim to be able to teach you that over a thread. Please model the pictures to the best of your ability, but if you have a stabbing pain that is NOT caused by clothespins or ice, please don’t hold the pose. I also left off the traditional Sanskrit names for poses in part because I doubt many users are familiar with them, but mostly because my Sanskrit spelling is horrendous.

PREP: Get a bowl of ice and at least 8 clothespins. You will likely never need more than 4 at a time. Take off your clothes, and follow the instructions.

Begin in a seated position (cross-legged, half-lotus, or full lotus). Start by taking deep breaths and focusing on the sound of your breathing. Think about why you are here, and what led you to take on this challenge. Channel your inner submissive nature and bow your head to your chest.

Round One: Roll Three Times
-First roll- Clothespins on both nipples
-Second roll- Clothespin on clit
-Third roll- Clothespins on Nipples, Clit, and Tongue

1 Forward Fold
2 Downward Facing Dog
3 Push-up Position
4 Cobra
5 Plank
6 Add a clothespin for your tongue and keep it on for the rest of this round. Reroll- this does not count as one of your 3 rolls per section

Round Two: Roll Four Times. Alternate which leg is in front on each roll (Right, Left, Right, Left)
1 Warrior I with clothespin on clit
2 Warrior II with clothespins on nipples, clit, and tongue.
3 Warrior III with clothespins on nipples
4 Triangle Pose with one clothespin on each labia and one on your clit.
5 Runner’s Lunge with clothespins on nipples and tongue.
6 Complete 1-5 in in Round Two- even if you have done them before and SKIP ROUND 3.

Round Three: Roll Two Times
1 Cat/Cow Poses
2 Sphinx Pose
3 Child’s Pose
4 Corpse Pose
5 Cobbler Pose
6 Skip the rest of this round and move on to Round Four.

Round Four: Roll Three Times
1 Camel Pose with clothespins on clit and nipples.
2 Happy Baby Pose- Roll again to see how many ice cubes to insert into pussy.
3 Cobbler Pose with head bowed with chin to chest. Clothespins on both nipples, clit, and tongue.
4 Boat Pose (bend legs to make it easier)
5 Marichi’s pose (2 minutes on each leg) Roll again to see how many ice cubes to insert into pussy.
6 Add a clothespin for your tongue and keep it on for the rest of this round. Reroll- this does not count as one of your 3 rolls per section

Round Five: Roll Three Times
1 Tree Pose with clothespins on nipples. (2 minutes each side. Toe can touch the ground for balance if necessary)
2 Eagle Pose with clothespin on clit. Add one ice cube to pussy before beginning each side. (2 minutes each side. Toe can touch the ground for balance if necessary)
3 Pigeon Pose with clothespin on clit, nipples, and tongue (2 minutes each side)
4 Garland Pose with clothespin on clit, labia, and tongue
5 Hero’s Pose. Put two clothespins on tongue. Melt an ice cube on clit.
6 Go back to the beginning of Round Four. Stuff your panties in your mouth for the rest of the practice. (If you have already been sent back once, reroll)

Round Six: Shavasana: Roll for position. Hold for 4 minutes, thinking about why you took on this practice. You may not touch yourself or cover your body in any way.
1 Corpse Pose
2 Reclining Cobbler Pose
3 Laying on back with feet in the air
4 Corpse Pose
5 Reclining Cobbler Pose
6 Skip it. No relaxation for you!

Reports of how this went would be appreciated.

*bows to you* Namaste!

Last edited by Emmyred; 07-09-2015 at 10:08 PM.
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Emmyred for this post:
Old 07-14-2015, 09:36 AM   #2
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I was assigned to do this this morning as a part of Inferiorwhiteboi's Birthday Tasks. It was mostly very relaxing and fun. I am getting so used to naked yoga, though, that clothes would probably feel strange by now. Did I mention that Boi chose these numbers for me?

First section… 3 minutes each
Add a Clothespin to Tongue

Forward Fold with clothespins on nips-
I must be getting used to the nipple clothespins, because this wasn’t that bad. It was actually kind of nice. I actually like my yoga with a tiny bit of pain now. It’s an interesting meditation.

Down Dog with clothespin on clit
So, my clit is still very sensitive from the 50 ruler swats I gave it last night from my AMA thread. It was also very sensitive because I have already cum 8 times today (it’s my birthday- don’t judge), all with at least some element of clitoral stimulation. It was exactly what I expected as I put on the clothespin. My clit stung and burned. There was also something erotic about the position, as I could look at my swollen and pinched clit. The clothespin on my tongue was making me gag, and at one point, I took it off so I could properly swallow.

Cobra with clothespin on nipples, clit, and tongue.
Ok, my nipples were more sensitive this time, as I rotated the pins 90 degrees from their previous application. Now, Cobra with a clit peg is just painful. It takes me about 45 seconds where I can relax enough into the pain to actually lower my hips to the ground, putting weight on the peg and twisting my clit.

2nd section.... 3 minutes each
Right Warrior 1 clothespin on clit

After the twisting of the peg caused by Cobra, I basically forgot my clit was pinned during this round. It was very relaxing, and the position pulled my labia open and the added airflow was very…natural.

Left Warrior 2 clothespins on nipples, clit, and tongue
Warrior 2 is one of my favorite positions. My clit didn’t hurt anymore, and while my tongue was getting sore and my nipples were screaming at me, I felt very creative, and began a sort of upper body improv routine to the music I had playing. It was more powerful music than I usually use for yoga (because it’s my birthday and I felt like it). So these upper body undulations and arm movements I was doing made my nipples sway, and the clothespins were sort of entertaining to watch. It was painful, but it almost made me feel like a piece of strange art.

Right Triangle pose with clothespins on labia and clit
I underestimated this! The clothespins on my labia pulled me open, and I could feel my wetness against the cool air. It was interesting, and a nice stretch.

Left Runner’s lunge with clothespins on nipples and tongue.
This was not good for several reasons….
1- My tongue was getting sore. That had never happened before. I don’t like it. It hurt, and I was drooling. Didn’t make me feel powerful at all.
2- My nipples were VERY stingy. I think all the taking them off and putting them back on was killing me. They hurt this round.
3- THERE WAS NO CLOTHESPIN ON MY CLIT. It had been 15 minutes since I put it on, and taking it off was very painful. The painful throbbing was radiated out from my clit (which felt enormous) in little electric waves up through my abs and down through my hips and legs. It was ridiculous, and it wouldn’t relent. I couldn’t catch my breath this whole round.

3rd section....
Cat/Cow
This was very relaxing, though my clit was still pulsing. I needed this break.

Cobbler
Fantastic. Very relaxing. *sighs* Good start to my birthday.

4th section.... 6, 2 with 4, 1, 5
Clothespin on tongue
Happy Baby with 4 ice cubes

Ok, while I’m typing this, I realize that I missed the clothespin on my tongue. Because it was his task, Boi can punish me as he sees fit.

Other than that, this position was SO MUCH FUN. I actually love ice in my pussy. The play of hot on cold is just so stimulating for me. Now, I hate ice everywhere else, but my pussy is nice. I assumed the position, and because my legs were pressed down by my ribs, the ice was pressed into me.

And then, as I was squirming with the pleasure of the ice, my muscles contracted and just a bit of ice water was pressed out and ran down my crack. This mini waterfall was refreshing and peaceful. I know it sounds crazy, but it felt phenomenal, and I almost got off from it.

I just wish I had had the foresight to put a towel down.

Camel with clothespins on clit and nipples
So, I went to remove the ice from my pussy, and three of the cubes were so far inside me, I couldn’t get them out. I didn’t mind the sensation at all, so I gave up and left them.

Now, both my clit and nipples were sore by now, and were purple and erect. I put on the clothespins carefully and got into position. This pose was actually quite interesting. My boobs pushed towards the sky, and the clothespins stood on their heads, wobbling with my breath.

Marichi’s Pose with 2 ice cubes.
God, taking off the clothespins was painful. But, at least I got more ice!
This was another fun pose. With the spinal twist, the ice cubes pressed up against different parts inside me as my body rotated. It was a sensation I haven’t felt before. It was nice, and I could feel the dripping off my labia below me.

The stretch was also nice.

5th section...
Hero’s with clothespin on tongue. Melt ice cube on clit

This was the biggest downer of the exercise. I was having so much fun with the ice before. The clothespin on my tongue was downright uncomfortable now, almost like I was applying it directly to a bruise.

I HATE melting ice with my clit. It hurts, and not in a good way.

For the first 8 seconds or so, it was actually nice and brought some relief to my burning, throbbing clit.

And then something happened that I’ve never experienced before. It was like my clit and hood burst into flames. I immediately pulled the ice off and tried to dry off the area, but it didn’t stop. It felt like my skin was literally burning (literally meaning actually…like it’s supposed to). I didn’t know if I had had something on my hands or what, but it wasn’t normal and felt unsafe. I had to take a break and hold my towel over the area for about 10 minutes before I had recovered enough to continue. That was a buzzkill.

Pigeon with clothespin on clit, nipples, and tongue
again, this pose is evil. I wasn’t sure I could handle a clothespin on my clit, but I tried it, and it wasn’t going to kill me. All of these parts were so sore…I just wanted to be done. The position twisted the clothespin against the ground.

My arms started shaking, so I lowered myself to folded pigeon. My boobs pressed into my calve, and while the nipples hurt, I think the touch was calming for me. It certainly made it easier to relax and breathe into the end of this exercise.

Garland with clothespin on clit, labia, and tongue
This position was interesting, as I could feel my dripping from my stretched open cunt.

6th section... 6
No relaxation

Eh. That’s ok. I’ll just go orgasm now…just without clitoral stimulation. Lol.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:00 PM   #3
Holmes97
Baby Member

Default Amazing and relaxing (although male)

It was amazing I am gonna write a whole report on it later

Btw.: Do you know onesubmissiveact.com? Would you maybe like to give me a task (punishment) through this link: http://onesubmissiveact.com/subs/ca369a8a08c431e5fe35 as I was touching myself on the last one...
Holmes97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 10:50 AM   #4
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

hi anyone interested in playing this with me??

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:13 AM   #5
solitaire87

Anyone who like to roll for me?

Limits: Public, photo/video showing face

2023 - the control is out of my hands again
https://feedmewithscandals.wordpress.com
pw: pig

Listen to Soliepod - https://solitaire87.podbean.com/
solitaire87 is offline   Reply With Quote