Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-03-2017, 02:28 PM   #961
Bsaggington

Attach a poof ball of some sort to your behind, and go into a forest or similar place. You must make a deer call at least twice, and walk a total of half a mile.

I pick dog. Make it kinky
Bsaggington is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bsaggington for this post:
Old 10-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #962
Chipmint600

Make a tail, a nose, and ears out of house hold items (or just use things you already have). Put them on and hump a pillow or something similar. Make sure you let out a yelp right before you cum.

I pick an orca.

Limits: Public, Family, Eating, Permanent, Illegal
Chipmint600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #963
Kumapacjr

Paint your back black and belly white now tie your feet together and swim around

Likes: Pain (giving and receiving), humiliation (giving and receiving), pee holding, bathroom control (giving and receiving), and much more!
Dislikes: Cornertime, mouth soaping, public humiliation, scat, and not much else.
Limits: Photo/video, extreme public humiliation (as decided on in a case by case basis).

If you’re a pain slut who needs torture, come talk to me.
Kumapacjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #964
Kumapacjr

Bumping this thread

Likes: Pain (giving and receiving), humiliation (giving and receiving), pee holding, bathroom control (giving and receiving), and much more!
Dislikes: Cornertime, mouth soaping, public humiliation, scat, and not much else.
Limits: Photo/video, extreme public humiliation (as decided on in a case by case basis).

Old 10-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #965
Bsaggington

You didn't say what animal you are, so you are going to Be a kitten. For the next three days, at every meal, you must get a bowl of milk and lap it up, no hands and on all fours, make sure to purr a lot. Also in those three days you must be wearing a collar whenever possible and occasionally mew and make cute kitty noises.

I pick horse, preferably stallion.
Bsaggington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:17 PM   #966
Kumapacjr

Since your a stallion get hard and all fours,you must remain hard at all times for at least an hour. U may only cum after one hour and if you hump something like a stallion on a mare. You may not where anything unless it's leather - signifying the thing riders use.*

I choose pig

Old 10-19-2017, 07:48 AM   #967
Kumapacjr

Bumping this thread

Old 10-19-2017, 09:45 AM   #968
Kumapacjr

Bumping this thread again

Old 10-19-2017, 10:30 AM   #969
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

As a piggy you should confine yourself to the bathroom.
Shut and lock the door.
If you have a hard floor that is cleanable do this dare there. If not do it in the bath.

As we all know pigs are dirty animals that like to roll in their own poo and pee.

Piss and poop your self while naked and then roll around in it for 5 minutes.

If your really daring spread a few unwrapped sweets on the floor and for 5 minutes after you are covered in mess use your nose and lips to find and consume those sweets.

You may wash yourself off after your time is up.

Don't forget to make lots of piggy noises.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:57 AM   #970
Kumapacjr

You didn't say so you're a kitty
1. Insert a dildo into your ass, that is your new tail
2. Meow only for the entire day
3. Must always be naked
4. Drink milk, only out of a bowl on the floor
5. Mustn't be a bad kitty and cum
6. The dildo must be properly fucking you ever half hour while you make cat noises

Anything except pig dog or cat

Old 10-20-2017, 12:20 AM   #971
thermos
Baby Member

let's say horse. keep your cock long like a horse's by edging for half an hour while attempting to imitate horse noises as loudly as possible

for me, a farm animal of your choice :y

likes: humiliation, animal rp, hidden public, diapers, masturbation
limits: ice, sissy/crossdressing, friends/family, toys
thermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:59 AM   #972
Kumapacjr

You're a pig Make a mess and roll around in it for 30 min while making oink sounds

Make mine interesting choose any animal for me

Old 10-20-2017, 01:19 PM   #973
jennybhreagha

You will be a cow. You will eat all of you meals from the floor while you are on all fours. Make sure to milk yourself at least twice a day, mooing while you do it. Also wear a bell around your neck if you have one.

I will be a dog

Likes: Rope play, anal, abdl, spanking, gagging, wedgies, and petplay

Dislikes: CBT, lengthy dares, chastity

Limits: face pics, blood, scat, public, family, friends, visible marks

My kik and telegram are both jennybhreagha
Wallclaimer: prettykit
jennybhreagha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:25 PM   #974
SolBrownHU

Default I pick Horse

Any cats, have to sleep on the floor for 12 hours without edging!

Any dogs, have to keep moving on all fours, abs must allways be on edge by humping!

I’ll pick either horse or cow! Or any exotic animal you see fit

Soft Limit-
Public, Blackmail, Cum Eating, Face

Hard Limit-
Family, Permanent, Blood, Finical

PM- For Any Hypno Or Pantie Dares! Happy To Be Anyone’s Slave!

Last edited by SolBrownHU; 10-20-2017 at 01:28 PM.
SolBrownHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:14 PM   #975
Kumapacjr

Lets tie a Bell around your neck
Be naked
Bind something heavy to your tits/balls

Only if you want:
Give your self an milk enema
Cum into your Milk
Go outside and eat grass on all fours naked
Anything

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, petplay