Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2008, 05:01 AM   #1
brick2240

Default Some fun with my slave [FICTION]

I signed up to GetDare about a year ago, and the other day I found out that there was another user in the same city as me, which is amazing considering most people on here are either US or UK. Anyway, turns out hes looking for a real life master, and I'm looking for a real life slave. So after making the arrangements for him to come over, the day finally came.

It was 10:00AM - I told my slave to message me before coming inside to make sure everything was good. At 10:03AM, I got a message asking if my folks we're out. I replied yes and that he should come inside. A few moments later, the doorbell rang. I was nervous. I hadn't ever done this before.

"Hey, you're Matt?"
"Yep, you're Damien?"
"yeah, come inside..."

As soon as the door shut, I instantly snapped into 'master-mode'.

"Matt - Strip to your underware right now. From now on, you will call me sir. You will only speak if I ask you to. Your job as my slave is to do what I want, and to please me"

As I finished he stood there in his underware, a clearly erect penis visibly. Matt was about 5 foot 11, short dark hair and was rather thin, but not freaky thin. I grabbed his bag and looked at what he had brought with him - he had a pair of handcuffs as I asked, change of underware and two belts. I tied his feet together using one of the belts and cuffed his hands behind his back.

"Slave, I want you to follow me. You have one minute to make it to my room"

It was clearly difficult for him to move with his feet bound so tightly, and he took about 3 minutes. I pushed him onto my bed, face down.

"Slave, last week I told you that during the week you we're only allowed to wank 3 times. How many times did you wank?"
"9 times sir. I'm sorry"
"Oh, you will be. When I make a rule, I don't want you to break it. Also, you we're late in arriving here today, and you took longer than a minute to get to my room. What sort of punishment do you think you deserve?"
"Perhaps being forced to eat my own cum?"
"Hmmm... No. All you have to do is lay there and not move"

I sat on my slaves back, facing his feet. I grabbed his underware and pulled - enough to lift his legs up.

"Would you like me to stop slave?"
"Yes please master, please, I'm sorry..." he pleaded.

I let go, and the pulled his underware down to his ankles. I took off my belt. I whipped his arse with it and he yelled in pain.

"Slave, don't make me gag you"

I whipped again. 5 times for being late, 5 for being late to my room and another 10 for wanking too much. His arse was bright red and looked very sore. I rolled him over and explained what that whipping was for. I told him that similar punishments would follow if needed. He laid there on my bed, looking very uncomfortable.

"Slave, would you like to be more comfortable?"
"Yes please sir"
"Ok, I'll untie your feet, but I'm going to blindfold you"

I then went to help him stand up and walk - his hands were still cuffed behind his back - but then I stopped. I told him to get up, and I watched him roll around trying to get up, then he fell off my bed. I laughed and then picked him up. Holding his arm, I guided him into my bathroom, and made him lay in the bathtub.

"Slave, I want you to piss on yourself. Right now". A few moments passed, and nothing.

"Do you need some help?". I pulled out my penis, and started to piss on his face, to which he tried to move out of the way of. I moved lower down to his body and then ran out of piss. I left him there for about 5 minutes, while I worked out what I wanted to do next.

I came back in and got him to stand up. I took the blindfold off and uncuffed him.

"You have 5 minutes to clean yourself up, then we'll move back into my room".

I then wondered what to do with my willing slave...

- So, whaddya think?? I'll put the next part up tomorrow night hopefully. Ideas welcome!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
soldier

Send a message via MSN to soldier Send a message via Yahoo to soldier

Wow great start!! Love it! Describe his body more and also what his reactions are when you do stuff.
soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent start, I look forward to future installments. One question, though, how old are the characters?
Old 08-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
Night-1991
Account Banned

This actually sounds very interesting, i'll give you +rep.

Keep it up!
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

your on the right track please continue
Old 08-07-2008, 04:17 AM   #6
brick2240

NB: Both are 18 years old

Previously on "Some fun with my slave": I pulled out my penis, and started to piss on his face, to which he tried to move out of the way of. I moved lower down to his body and then ran out of piss. I left him there for about 5 minutes, while I worked out what I wanted to do next.

"You have 5 minutes to clean yourself up, then we'll move back into my room".

I then wondered what to do with my willing slave...

He emerged from my bathroom, wrapped in a towel.

"Slave, who said you could wear that towel?". I took the towel from him and threw it away.
"Sorry master, I'm sorry - please don't punish me" he whimpered, however it sounded like he wanted to be punished. I took him back to my room, and got one of my bits of string and tied it around his sac and dick. I tightened the rope. I cuffed his hands behind his back again and blindfolded him. I then proceeded to take him into my back yard and walked him around. When ever he started dawdling or wasting time, I yanked, he whimpered, and then continued. There was such a thrill doing this in my backyard, with Matt unable to do anything about what was happening to him. After a few minutes, he asked to go back inside. I thought about it...

"Tell you what. If you can find your way back inside, then you can come inside!"

What I failed to tell him was that I had tied the end of the string through his legs and to my clothesline.

"I'll give you a hint, follow my voice", and he did, foir about 4 steps until there was a tug, and he doubled over in pain. He obviously didn't expect it. I couldn't see, but his eyes started to tear up.

"Oh, perhaps you should try undoing the rope. I'll be inside waiting...", and with that, I left him there.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #7
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Another excellent, albeit short, part.

Advertisements
Kink Talk