Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2024, 02:43 AM   #1
sindirtbag
Account Banned

Female 24/female/dom seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place (only with face)

24/female/dom seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place (only with face)

I'm 24 and a female commander, I use kik messenger and I DO NOT use skype or snapchat (although I have both). I ONLY accept applicants with face pics and need you to show face, since I'm into facial expressions and basically very voyeuristic.

I'm NOT into feminization, femboys, sissies, chastity, exposing, blackmailing or anything else that's even remotely making you hold back or anything that feminizes you in any way. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THAT AND JUST GO AND SEARCH FOR A MISTRESS.

I'm not a mistress and I'm not a dominatrix, either. And just so you get the difference (although it's just scratching the surface):
  • Dommes work with you on your fetishes and get pleasure from your pleasure.
  • Mistresses do also work with your fetishes but also get pleasure from your pain and make you wear chastity cages and sometimes also feminize you.
  • Commanders (like I am) do not work with your fetishes or even care about you. We use you for our own entertainment, make you cum alot and however, whereever we want.

So, if interested, message my kik messenger and tell me your age. Also send a facepic of you. If I like what I see you'll get more info on what I'd expect. And before you ask, I DO NOT want tributes and I DO NOT expose you.

Kik Messenger: sindirtbag

Hope this post saves me some time with the guys that didn't read properly, before
Old 01-05-2024, 02:54 AM   #2
FolDae

I am hesitant to message you. I dont know if I'd be able to do this in my current situation. If you want to talk about it, you can Kik me too. Nevertheless I think it's a good application, and also refreshing I would say! I hope you find what you are looking for!
Old 01-05-2024, 03:10 AM   #3
forever87

I agree, a really good ad....I'd be very keen to be commanded, but I think my personal situation would restrict the requirement of availability at what I presume id short notice. Let me know if you like to chat, though.
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

7/22 orgasms used for 2024

Last orgasm May 3rd
Old 01-05-2024, 02:49 PM   #4
iseevoices

Fake!
Don't fall for this
Ask her/him to verify
Always excuses.. Bla bla bla..
Old 01-05-2024, 03:07 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iseevoices View Post
Fake!
Don't fall for this
Ask her/him to verify
Always excuses.. Bla bla bla..
Too good to be true, then? (Not that I am looking currently, but the add seems well written and legit to me)
But I am curious, how would you usually verify, that the other person isn't a fake?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk