Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #46
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I pull her legs apart and get ready to get my own satisfaction from her flesh.

A new pussy is a delight. If I've never had it before, I always fantasize much more about it. I strive to be honest with myself always. From a purely biological or physical perspective, one pussy is the same as the next, at least from where my dick stands. But in my mind, there's the attraction of novelty. Today, however, is another rollercoaster entirely. I'm about to deflower a virgin. Her hymen may or may not be broken - that doesn't really change anything as far as I'm concerned. The act of taking one's virginity has only to do with pride: I was there first.

My tip comes to rest at her entrance. She is wet, but she is also very tight. Her body will stretch and adapt to me, but it has never done so before. It's a new experience. My mind is telling me to push in, hard, to break her in. My heart is telling me to be gentle, to wait. I'm not a monster, after all - I'm just an extremely horny dickgirl.

I'm not mindful of wearing a condom with her (she will not have any sexual disease, being a virgin) but I'll have to be careful where I ejaculate. I know nothing of her cycle. I am always weary of getting someone pregnant. There is always a chance, I think, even if my biology is oddly wired.

Even as my hand reaches down between her legs to help part her lips, her awareness slowly returns. I'm left with a dilemma: rush in before she fully comes to or wait for her to let me in and get her to join in. Unfortunately, the tightness of her entryway seems to be making the decision for me. Even with my fingers helping my plight, I can only manage the tip.

"Aaahhh...." she moans, and I know she feels the pressure.

I need to fuck her bad. I move two fingers inside her pussy, gathering some juices, rubbing it inside.

"Uhhh...." she pleads, still recovering.

I'm going to have to force it. She'll hurt at first, then she'll like it. Everybody does. But she needs to know. Somehow, I care for her. There have been others that I haven't cared for so much. But Hala is special: if I want to entice her into more sex later on, I have to make this one the best possible feeling.

I reach up my head and, forgetting about the penetration for a moment, plant kisses on her mouth. She returns the favor. I'm rubbing my breasts against hers; my tip is still resting at her entrance, and I feel the resistance giving way. I will win. The kisses get even more intense, and I gently apply the pressure.

"I'm going to take you now," I whisper to her as I nibble her ear.
"It hurts," she moans, lost between desire and pain.
"Only for a moment and then... it will be amazing."

I hope she's convinced. I hope all this attention is going to help me achieve my...

Suddenly, even as my is hoping, my cock pushes inside her, and I yelp at the same time as Hala. To focus her sensation on something else, I return to kissing. I am deep inside her now, one good thrust. I have to get it moving, get her even wetter so this feels better. I sway my hips back and forth.

She's into it. Her body, her lips, her entire being is suddenly assault by this unfamiliar delightful feeling. I own her. She belongs to me, so I take her - and she loves it!
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 10:13 PM   #47
Hornybitch77

Love this so much!!

I am exploring likes and dislikes

My limits are pics friends and family

Pm dares follow the link below

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76756
Hornybitch77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 04:19 AM   #48
naughtygirljj

Fuck yes loving it cant wait for more im so wet , wish I had a trans girl fucking me right now
naughtygirljj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 06:34 AM   #49
interesting
getDare Succubus

She belongs to me, so I take her - and she loves it!

There's very little resistance now that I'm thrusting in and out of her sex. I set myself a goal at the beginning of this encounter, and it took some time to get there, but I achieved it. Hala feels amazing, so young, so full of desire. Her hands are on my breasts now, and her mouth is wide open from the intense drive of energy and emotion inundating all her perceptions.

I'd like to be able to give a penetration orgasm. At least, I was able to make her come using my mouth. But I love her hole! The more pleasure I give her, the more likely she is to want me back in there again. And she's here for three weeks still. I can imagine myself doing this everyday.

And then, even as I'm thrusting harder, making the effort to deliver my goods to her, I think of her mother that I fucked a few days ago, and I wonder how amazing it would be to have them side-by-side, and to alternate between their cunts, having the mother watch me take her daughter and vice versa.

"Oh! Hala!" I blurt out. "You're making me so hot!"
"Don't stop," she pleads. "I wanna come again."

It's going to be a tight one. Again, as I said before, I'm very selfish once I get to penetration. I rarely pace myself, but I love this girl. One hand wanders to her breast and the other to her clit. I play with both. And I use my most powerful sexual tool: my experience.

"Oh you're gonna come again... so hard you'll think you died! My dick is heaven, Hala, and I'm gonna kill you with it!"

Each one of my thrusts is echoed by a grunt from her. The tip of my shaft is on fire from holding back. I could have been done seconds ago. I need to pull out before I fill her up with more of me.

And then, all I've been doing works its magic.

"Aaaahhhh!!! Melody!!!! I'm coming!!!!" she yells out in the room.

There's no way I'm stopping. I can't control it. I can't contain it. All of me empties inside her in a warmth that's more than intoxicating.

"Uggghhh!!!!" I yell back as I feel more and more juice spoiling her insides.

The thrusts stop and I collapse on top of her. Neither of us are moving. I'm barely aware of the mess I've made. I have just taken her virginity and exploded in a myriad of colors now dancing in my brain, even as I gave Hala the best first time a girl could hope for, full of delights and pleasure.

Consequences will come later, to be sure, but there are no thoughts about them as my dick keeps pulsating after the fact inside her cunt.

==========
End of Chapter 2
==========

Next: Chapter 3 - How I Became a Slut

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-01-2016, 03:11 AM   #50
AnalAriana

great chapter and I'm looking forward to chapter 3. hope this story never ends cause its so good
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:40 AM   #51
interesting
getDare Succubus

Post Chapter 3 - How I Became a Slut

Two days later and I'm still balls deep inside Hala, the young arab girl that has come to my hotel with her parents. We are in my office, and Hala is sitting on me, stradling me, my cock deep in her cunt, our breasts pressed together.

Two days ago, I took her virginity. Since then, every single afternoon, I have fucked her. I can't get enough of her novelty. Then again, apparently, she can't get enough of me either.

"Ooooh.... Melody... don't fuckin' stop!" she begs me.

I don't plan to. Not until I've coated her insides with more of me. I'm being reckless, using no protection. This will be my third time coming inside her womb, and there could be complications from that - but neither of us actually seems to care about it. I'm back in high school, as far as my responsibility level is concerned.

"Hala... ugh... wow...."
"Ummm... Melody...."

How warm her cunt lips feel as they rub against my shaft, as she pulls herself up and down on me, as I bury myself in and out of her. It's pure bliss and ecstasy, and her pleasure and wonderment is betrayed by her inability to close her mouth. I'm on my way myself as I lean against her face and kiss her. It's going to be a spectacular orgasm.

Just to make things clear, she's the one who approached me the second day, I had every intention of doing it again, but not just yet. I was initially going to give her a few days to process the experience. Apparently, she didn't need them. She actually ambushed me yesterday in the morning, in the hall, right after I'd enjoyed a morning romp with one our chambermaids, the lovely Lilia. At 27 years old, she still dreams of becoming a famous singer. She has a great singing voice, and every so often does small shows in local bars to get her name out there. Yesterday morning, I gave her voice a great exercise as I senselessly fucked her cunt on my couch, raising her ass and shoving her face in the pillow. It's nice to think I'm fucking a future famous person. I know she also sleeps with a local music producer (she confessed) in the hopes he will eventually spotlight her (he has her doing backup vocals for established local stars right now). Sleeping with her bosses is not an issue, though she tells me I am the kinder of the two. Maybe that's because I like to cuddle afterwards.

What I mean to say is that, when Hala ambushed me, I was pretty much running on empty, and she wanted it now. I managed to get her to wait a few hours, promising her another incredible romp.

And then, I delivered on my promise.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:01 PM   #52
AnalAriana

what can I say? I really fkn love this story
Old 01-11-2016, 06:15 AM   #53
interesting
getDare Succubus

And then, I delivered on my promise.

What's truly fun, for me at least, is that whenever someone starts obsessing over me and wants more, I can pretty much get them to do anything I want.

Our first time together, I got Hala to strip, she blew me in the elevator and we finished in her bedroom. Yesterday, our second time, in order to give me time to recover so I could tear appropriately into her, I dragged Hala to my office and got her a small vibrator. I got her to use it on herself (to ease the tension), then I told her not to wear any underwear. In the afternoon, when I was ready, I ambushed her on the beach outside the hotel, dragged her to one of the changing and shower rooms and flipped the 'No Access' sign so we wouldn't be disturbed, I bent her over a bench and rammed myself fiercely into her. I then alternated between her mouth and pussy, and made quite a mess again inside her cunt.

Today, in the morning, I skipped my regular routine, found her and dragged her to my office. I had her strip for me, sat her on my desk and took pictures while she teased herself. I got her to her knees and practically blew up in her mouth - then, we moved to the couch and she straddled me - and that takes us to where we are right now, with me about to blow another load up her womb as I rock her very existence.

Young girls who experience sex for the first time either run away or to it. I'm glad Hala is of the latter persuasion. And she's still here for about three weeks.

All of this, as I've stated, brings me back to my care-free time as a teenager... though it wasn't all care-free, but I suppose I'll get to that eventually. The intimacy with Hala brings me back to seven years ago, when I was fifteen and in a mixed boarding school. Now that I think about it, I find it amazing that it took this long for people to figure out my genital condition. Then again, I became careless at some point, perhaps because of what happened prior to that changing room incident with the several girls.

I'm sorry if I keep shifting between two ideas, but it seems to me that, somehow, I can't tell one without the other. The question remains: which one do I tell first? The good experience, or the bad experience?

I'd say I'd start with the sex, but that wouldn't answer my question.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #54
AnalAriana

More sex! I need more sex
Old 01-17-2016, 05:12 AM   #55
interesting
getDare Succubus

I'd say I'd start with the sex, but that wouldn't answer my question.

So, the first tale I should tell you about is the bad one. I mean 'bad' in this context because it wasn't anything I desired at the time. I had barely turned fifteen and, to be honest, I wasn't confident in my sexuality at all. Having a girl's body with a boy's dick will tend to do that to you. It's odd that before I became a teenager, it wasn't even an issue. I did my elementary in a very different region than my high school, so I carried over no friends from that time. When I started high school and I began to have breasts, that's when I really became aware of my unique condition. Before that, I could pass off as a very effiminate boy.

At first, I did everything for my breasts not to show, strapping them tight. No one saw me naked in high school for a very long time. As I said earlier, it wasn't a little after my fifteenth birthday that it happened. By that time, I had an ample chest, so I became a girl to everyone. I could sense guys staring and it made me uncomfortable, at least at first. I got a few love letters from guys wanting to date me. I was completely uncomfortable with that so I never gave them the time of day.

That year, when I started going into the women's locker room, I suddenly started to become aroused. My fellow schoolmates didn't bother about covering themselves when they changed, so I got to see a lot of skin, breasts and pussies. I was hard most of the time, but i was able to hide it by changing in the far corner. No one noticed for a very long time - I still don't know how I pulled it off.

So to get back to my main story, my language teacher that year was called Mister Heyto. He was young, not yet 30, and all the girls fawned over him. I have to admit, he was handsome, even if he wasn't of my tastes. The girls often talked about him and how dreamy it would be to be with him. I couldn't help but hear. Of course, at that age, I wasn't as perceptive as I am today or I would have seen what was about to happen from miles away.

You see, Mister Heyto had his own secret he wanted to keep.
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 01-20-2016, 05:35 AM   #56
interesting
getDare Succubus

You see, Mister Heyto had his own secret he wanted to keep.

It was a Wednesday. It was raining hard. All outside activities were cancelled. I wasn't involved in sports (for shyness reasons, really, because I love sports) but I was part of the nature appreciation club (a fancy name for people who wanted to go outside but didn't have a formal activity). Mister Heyto was one of the teachers in charge of that club. We had an outing that afternoon after class but, since we couldn't go out, our group met in one of the classrooms. There were mostly boys in that club.

The club activity wound down but I decided to stay on. Mister Heyto was at his desk doing some correction. Now, what you need to know is that my sexuality was late in emerging. Most boys get their first erection between eleven and thirteen. I only started having them around fifteen. As with teenage erections, they were often unexpected and without much provocation. I was standing near the open door, sharpening my pencil (no, that's not a euphemism!) when I saw one of our teachers walk down the hall. Miss Kaya taught us biology. She was young (as most of teachers were at that school, now that I think about it) and mostly hot. There were rumors she was a lesbian because she supervised the swim team, and most everyone had seen her in a swimsuit. The image entered my mind and instantly made me hard. I clumsily moved back to my desk and sat back down, hoping the erection would go away.

It didn't.

"We should pack it in," Mister Heyto called out to me.

I didn't answer. I didn't want to get up. My erection had never seemed so prominent. I knew if I waited long enough, it would subside, but it didn't. Not that day.

"Miss Rehatta," he spoke again. "I'm talking to you!"

Was it fear or shame? I don't know. It rattled Mister Heyto and he got up from his desk, walking towards me.

"Miss Rehatta! Do not ignore me when I am talking to you!"

I finally looked up at him and stared into his eyes. I couldn't tell you what my gaze was but it apparently defied something in him.

"Get up!" he ordered, and he pulled me off the chair. I had never been more aware of my erection. Perhaps for the first time in my life, I became truly afraid of what was going to happen once Mister Heyto uncovered my secret.

At that point, it never occurred to me that this could, in the long run, be a good thing. All I knew then was that I wanted out.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:25 AM   #57
interesting
getDare Succubus

At that point, it never occurred to me that this could, in the long run, be a good thing. All I knew then was that I wanted out.

I ended up standing beside my desk even as Mister Heyto stared me down. There was only one sensation in my whole body and, for whatever reason, my teacher's rough handling had only made me harder and thicker. I felt ready to burst. It hadn't been long since I had discovered masturbation.

"When I speak to you, you listen!" Mister Heyto scolded me.
"Yes sir," I weakly replied.

He was angry. In hindsight, it may not have been just me. That day, our class had been quite disruptive. Perhaps he was taking it all out on me. In any event, I was waiting for him to dismiss me. Instead, he walked towards the door and closed it.

"Bend over your desk!" he ordered me.

Corporal punishment was still very common in that school. In my few years there, I had been chastised three of four times. This one was different. I complied, of course, because defiance would be worse. Defiance would get my parents involved. Even as I turned and bent over, my elbows coming to rest, the arousal didn't go away.

And then, the slaps started. Five in all. Mister Heyto went at it slow. He wanted to make a point. But with every slap, I felt my penis twitch harder. I yelped at every strike, but there was also a subtle moaning in that cry. I felt my underwear getting wet as some fluids leaked out of me. I was biting my lower lip. The fifth slap didn't draw out a yelp.

"Aaaahhhh...." I moaned hard, almost ready to explode.

That sound caught Mister Heyto off guard. Mostly, he thought I was being defiant.

"Aaah," he whispered at me. "You are enjoying this?"

He didn't want me to. He wanted me to suffer. He lifted up my skirt (that was beyond the purview of what he was allowed to do but I couldn't argue at the time). I had taken to wearing pantyhose over my undies. He tore them up, exposing me further. And then, he pulled down my underwear.

The thing was, they were stuck on my erect dick. His goal was to pull them down in one swoop but they didn't give. He pulled around and tried to take them off.

That's when I realized there was no way he was not going to notice my unexpected appendage.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:09 AM   #58
interesting
getDare Succubus

That's when I realized there was no way he was not going to notice my unexpected appendage.

There was only one thing to do. I started crying. Big tears, rolling down my cheeks. A girl's only defense when something bad happens (or so I thought at the time). It worked. Mister Heyto's hands stopped wandering. My ass was still exposed, my skirt lifted up, my panties pulled down but, at least, my genital secret was safe.

"I'm sorry..." I began to mumble through the tears.

He seemed satisfied that he had broken me. His hands, however, did not leave my body. In fact, I felt his earlier slapping hand suddenly caressing my lower back, almost like it wanted to move down to my buttocks but was holding back.

"There, there," he whispered to me. "You understand now, don't you..."
"Yes, Mister Heyto," I whined.
"You're going to be a good girl from now on, aren't you?"
"Yes, Mister Heyto."
"That's good..."

He finally pulled away from me, but he wasn't done. He stepped back, keeping me bent over my desk and he stared. I heard his zipper come undone. I looked back. He was pulling out his dick from his pants.

"All right, miss Rehatta."

It then occurred to me that I had a choice. At this point, it would have been okay to call for help, to call on him or simply to try to run.

Except, for whatever reason, I stayed there, immobile, transfixed, mesmerized.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:53 AM   #59
dare girl567

Default more

I neeed more I love this story ugghhh
limits: public, family, illegal, piss, poo, blood,permanant, hot sauce, icy hot

Free sub
dare girl567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 06:01 AM   #60
interesting
getDare Succubus

Except, for whatever reason, I stayed there, immobile, transfixed, mesmerized.

You have to remember that this was my first potential sexual experience. I was a fifteen year old girl with a dick. He was a thirty-something old man with an erection. He was also my teacher. When mister Heyto's dick came to rest on my crease - it was an entirely new experience. He started rubbing against my ass. My own erection which had slightly decreased came back with full force.

"You have such a lovely ass," he told me.

From some of my schoolmates who were already sexually active, I had heard about anal sex. I grew scared that mister Heyto wouldn't be content with just a quick rub and would want to take my anal cherry. I was also scared that he would want my other hole and would find something else instead. Again, my mind made a decision that, in hindsight, was probably the best one but, at the time, horrified me.

Faking most of the courage and intent, I spoke up.

"I want to see it," I whimpered.

He stopped rubbing his cock against my ass. Even as he tried to flip me around, I dropped to my knees. The real reason was that I didn't want him seeing my erection. The end result was that my face landed on his. I was staring at his dick, pointing upwards.

"Stroke it," he ordered me.

My left hand went up and grabbed his cock. The movement came naturally. His unit was warm. I knew what to do. After all, I had a cock too. I moved my hand in order to give him the best possible sensation. For a moment, it seemed to suffice.

It didn't, however. Mister Heyto's hand went to the back of my head and he pulled it in, closer. My face came to rest against his dick.

"Suck me," he ordered.

I knew it was happening. I just couldn't believe it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk