Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
sluttypet

Default {True story} My vacation diary (Part two)

Once again, Mistress has instructed me to write a daily report while traveling.
Below is what happened on my next trip.

March 31

Off to Dallas this morning. Mistress wants me to keep a log of this trip as well.

I am to wear my belt (on low) and diaper for the trip. The belt went into my carry-on until I got through security. Metal detectors this time so I didn’t get scanned and have to tell them about diaper. When I through, I went into a bathroom stall, put on belt and turned it on low. The feeling that I had become accustomed to is back…mmmmmmmmmm.
I peed in the diaper when I got off the plane. Mistress let me change it when we checked into hotel room. When I asked her how long I had to wear the belt for this trip, she shocked me by saying “not until you get home”. That wont be until April 6th OMG!!!! Is she serious?? 3 days was enough to drive me insane, how can I possibly handle this? She doesn’t care, she likes to push me and tease me.
Had dinner with the group tonight, I was so exhausted by the time we got back to hotel room. I just wanted to sleep. I asked Mistress if I could change the diaper before going to bed. He told me no, but that I could ask again in an hour. I didn’t think I was going to be able to stay up that long and was resigned to wearing a dirty diaper all night (btw, I am allowed to take off belt and diaper and go #2 in the toilet) I managed to wake up 90 minutes later and Mistress let me change it when I asked this time. She then proceeded to “rape” my holes with her 10 inch strap-on.
http://www.bondara.co.uk/huge-10-inch-strap-on-dildo
She “used” both holes for at least 30 minutes

April 1
Still in belt, still being teased relentlessly by it. Mistress let me change diaper after peeing in it twice. I had to squish it around for 15 minutes first though. Sighs….
Today she had me tied in a chair facing the open window while she “used” my bf for her pleasure. She liked it so much she said she might keep him. Oh goddddd. I had to imagine what he was doing to her and what she was doing to him. It turned me on. Blushes. And now Mistress knows that it turned me on. Oh boy

April 2

Still In the belt that won’t stop teasing me. Again I had to pee in the diaper 2 times before I could change it and also hump something in front of the open window for 15 minutes. Mistress has been kissing me more lately and it has been driving me crazy with desire and horniness when she does. I love it sooooooo much. I want her to fuck me so badly to let me lick her. Instead she is fucking my bf and
I had a few drinks during the evening so I wet my new diaper two times before bed Mistress made me wear it on my head for an hour then use it as my pillow for the rest of the night.

April 3

mistress has not been letting me change my diaper until I have peed in it two times so I don't even ask anymore if I can change it unless I have gone in it two times already The belt is still driving me insane I don't know how much longer I can take it. My only relief coming from when I take it off to change the batteries or go number two. My holes start to feel empty now when it is off

April 4

My holes are seeming to get used to the low vibrating sensation it is like a normal feeling to me now. I am still wet and horny all the time but almost in a numb way.
Mistress knows that it would be humiliating for her to "take" my bf from me for her pleasure as I suffer and get none. His beautiful cock has not been in my pussy (correction, "her" pussy) in so long. His cock belongs to her now. Not only does she plan on taking him for herself, for her pleasure, but she is also letting him do to her what I so desperately want to be doing. Licking her to orgasm after orgasm. Moans. Oh goddddd. I can do nothing but accept it

April 5

The day was just a normal belted day of constant teasing with a diaper change in the afternoon ( if you can call that normal )
At night bf and I went with the group to A restaurant. Mistress had me pee the diaper while sitting at the dinner table in front of people she also had me go into the bathroom and Kneel like I was sucking on her strap on. She spit on me to while I was on my knees. At this point mistress decided that I was going to be her dog. I don't know for how long but she was talking about putting a leash on my collar. Taking me to a dog park and also keeping me in a locked cage at night so that I could not get out while she fucked my boyfriend. I would be blindfolded at night too. She made me tell my boyfriend at dinner what her plans were. He laughed and was the one that suggested the blindfold and cage. Later in the evening she made me turn up the vibes and edge while still at the dinner party. When I got home she talked to me more about keeping me in a cage this weekend and also talked to my boyfriend about ideas that they won't share with me yet. I am nervous and excited. Mistress has been enjoying peeing on me too and she will most likely keep her dog Messy this weekend

April 6

Today is travel day I am going home finally I was allowed to change diaper before heading to airport the belt was in my carry on I had to do eight edges while in airport before boarding the plane I had to put on my belt and turn on low. The belt stayed on until I got home when she let me take it off.
Since Mistress only requires me to do my diary when traveling this Ends part two
sluttypet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk