Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-07-2022, 02:27 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik dice strip challenge

Everyone starts with 3 items. The game ends one turn after someone is naked, or rolls a 2 or a 12.

Post your kik and if some sends you a message "dice strip challenge" you send them a message to "roll." The person that sent the message to you will use @roll2d6 to roll 2 dice.

Add the dice up, if they total:
2 - You lost and must remove all you clothing on video and masturbate for them, either on kik video(s) or whereby.com/getdare. You must roll both dice, if you get higher than a 7 you must cum for them.
3-6 remove one item of your choice and send a live picture and the roller goes again
7 - the roller lose the dice and the other player rolls until they get a 2,7 or 12
8 - 11 remove one item of the roller's choice and send proof using live picture or video and the roller goes again
12 - your challenger lost and must remove all their clothing and masturbate for you, either on kik video(s) or whereby.com/getdare. They must roll both dice, if they get higher than a 7 they must cum for you.

On the last roll after someone is naked, if the roller get a 3 or 11 the naked person must do a dare within their limits for the winner. If the roller gets a 7 they must remove item and send a live picture to the loser. If it is their last item then the other player also gets a roll. If that roll is a 7 the first loser must do a forfeit for the original winner. The 2 and 12 are still in effect for the final rolls.

To keep the integrity of the cam video, the loser must say or show the winners username before they masturbate on camera

Hi I知 Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 02:35 PM   #2
Txalan

In for the next hour.

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:39 PM   #3
FredSommer99

Sounds good, I僧 in for next hour

M, 49, straight (bi curious)

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, public, body writing, illegal stuff

Kik: fredsommer99

PM List

https://dirtycode.io/2FP7
FredSommer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 08:03 PM   #4
Txalan

In for the weekend. Let's play

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:16 PM   #5
Nhhockeysub33

I'm in Kik is nhhs293

dislikes: heavy spanking, nipple pain,heavy cbt, chastity

limits: anal, blackmail, exposure, public, social suicide, blood, scat or piss, bathroom play, illegal, sharing of my pics

Kik is nhguy4204
Nhhockeysub33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 10:10 AM   #6
FredSommer99

I僧 in again for 30 min

M, 49, straight (bi curious)

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, public, body writing, illegal stuff

Kik: fredsommer99

PM List

https://dirtycode.io/2FP7
FredSommer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:35 AM   #7
Txalan

In for the day. Good luck

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 01-19-2022, 02:24 PM   #8
Txalan

In for the rest of the day. Good luck.

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:17 PM   #9
Txalan

In for the weekend. Good luck.

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 01-29-2022, 10:32 AM   #10
sleeveslots

i am in for next few hours

Likes: edging, organism control, denial, masturbation, online exposure, humiliation, degradation, dice game.

Dislike: cum play, CBT

Limit: public, scat, face, blood, anal, crossdressing, illegal, permanent, huge pain, diaper, messy

kik: doggywei

https://whereby.com/darelost may show my dick here sometime
sleeveslots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 09:18 PM   #11
Txalan

In for a couple of hours

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:14 PM   #12
Txalan

In for the next 1.5 hours

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 02-15-2022, 06:54 PM   #13
Txalan

In for the rest of the week.

PM me or kik me a dare.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:17 PM   #14
Subboi07

Sounds like fun, Kik is hornysubboi1
Subboi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 11:27 PM   #15
Chrissy1997

im in for this. my kik is jackwacky

Limits: full public, poo/piss, family/friends, messy, extreme pain, showing face

My kik is jackwacky message me if you wanna play truth or dare
snapchat is chrislesliexxx i send pics on request
Chrissy1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dice, dice challenge, kik