Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-25-2023, 07:57 AM   #1
ChaoticAngel

Default 24F hold me accountable for procrastination please

Hello! So this is my first post, kind of just discovered the website on accident and have been visiting for about a week now.

Quick bit about me I am 24F, I am a brat and I do have a Dom (who is aware of me posting this don’t worry). I am a masters student and should currently be writing a dissertation ��

So! I need to write 2000 words for my dissertation today as well as make edits on my original parts. I have been up for 5 hours now (currently 15:46 and yes I slept in as it’s my day off), so far I have done some cleaning, had an orgasm, mending things and had a long shower which have all been great at helping me procrastinate �� honestly I am very close to taking apart my desk and reorganising it for something else to do. I also need to eat at some point because I have failed that too.

Please help me get my shit together. The only rule I have from my Dom is to wear my collar all day and get work done but I need some help with motivation please. I am allowed to cum I just always have to send a voice note of me begging. I do have the place to myself until my roomie is back in roughly just over 4 hours. I’m happy to do most things but some things I won’t do involve clothing control (my home is cold and I need warmth) and any food things which includes inserting food or having to eat something disgusting. The rest of the things will be laid out in my limits.

My toys and things! I have two lovense toys, the flexer and the dolce, I have just put both on charge so they won’t be usable for over an hour. I do have plugs but can’t use them as I have no lube and I ended up going too big 2 days ago and I bled quite a bit so my Dom has them off limits for a while. I have a pink dildo it inserts about 6.5 inches. I have a leash. Nipple clamps (circle ones with 4 screws), I do have two paddles one is a wood paddle and the other is kind of suede paddle with one side not suede and textured idk how to explain that paddle honestly. I also have wrist cuffs, rope and finally I have cat ears and a pet drinking bowl.

Likes: degradation, humiliation, hypno, bratting, pet play, being a little sometimes (usually just throwing a tantrum when I get punished honestly or cuddling a plushie or colouring).
Limits: scat, blood, pics, videos, piss, vomit, needles, permanent, semi permanent such as shaving my head, hot sauce and probably more but I will try to update if I can think of

Myself and my Dom can veto anything we don’t deem safe for me to do. I do also have to write this work so if there is anything that’s too distracting I probably can’t do it. If you do have any questions please ask ☺️

Last edited by ChaoticAngel; 04-25-2023 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Spelling
ChaoticAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Let's try pet play for now till your roommate is about to arrive.

Go down on all fours, and if you have to move anywhere in the dorm, use it only using all 4s.
For drinking(every half hour) drink from the pet bowl and if you are working at a fixed place, do it with leash tied to something on ,making you unable to move .
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 01:32 PM   #3
ChaoticAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Let's try pet play for now till your roommate is about to arrive.

Go down on all fours, and if you have to move anywhere in the dorm, use it only using all 4s.
For drinking(every half hour) drink from the pet bowl and if you are working at a fixed place, do it with leash tied to something on ,making you unable to move .
So I did give up for the day 😅 but same plan for tomorrow so I can do this then ☺️
ChaoticAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
motivation, procrastinating, punish, studying